Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up (2756 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Bayo Onanuga Deleted A Tweet About Land Allocated To Peter Obi In 2007 / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by muykem: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino Melaye just said on TV that Peter Obi did not win Lagos. He said the votes were allocated to Obi by INEC.

Is Dino alleging that INEC rigged the 2023 Presidential elections in favour of Peter Obi?? 💀

3 Likes

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by tonicyril: 2:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Hehehehehe grin grin

Sauce??
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by OgaTheTop2: 3:06am On Nov 14, 2023
Some people are not normal until they mention Peter Obi.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by refugee: 3:07am On Nov 14, 2023
When lion face you for jungle, you go talk werin you nor sabi. Dino don jam werin pass am for Kogi. 🤣😂🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Difrent: 3:14am On Nov 14, 2023
This is no news now

Even Peter Obi knows he didn't win

But he wants to play the game like every other Nigerian politician while his supporters tell us he is a saint

Nigeria really Dodged a fking poisonous bullet

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Bhella5(m): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2023
Tell us more Dino. You have nothing to loose 😂

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Poisonousman: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2023
If you no bring proof ... then this is fake news
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2023
Lol. I actually said this during elections. Might sound strange but hear me out.

ALL major candidates rigged. Rigging isn't just by ballot paper snatching. You bribe INEC officials etc.

Tinubu is hyper smart when it comes to politics. He's just disappointed me thus far as per economy.

He smartly gave Lagos, FCT, Abuja ...even Kaduna to his enemies.

Gave them meaningless victories to salivate over. Tell me who the President is now or the Governors in the listed states.

If you go out to complain, you would be reminded you accepted INEC's Lagos results didn't you? So why complain about the same INEC?

Mark these words, if Peter Obi contests today, he wouldn't get half of those votes in Lagos. Tinubu has zero need to pretend anymore.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Dino likes his beards just like I do 😂 😂 😂
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by mycar: 6:28am On Nov 14, 2023
I always wonder why Nigeria is so backward amongst all other countries. imagine someone saying that the person that won an election in an area of well informed voters was out of rigging. This is nothing but stupidity, insulting the intelligence of all the people that trooped out en masse
to vote.
Election in this country is now by allocation of votes and not by actual voting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Usmanovic95(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2023
I thought they said PO had no structure, so which structure helped him rigged LAGOS election?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by DMerciful(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2023
When will you have sense?
Difrent:
This is no news now

Even Peter Obi knows he didn't win

But he wants to play the game like every other Nigerian politician while his supporters tell us he is a saint

Nigeria really Dodged a fking poisonous bullet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by DMerciful(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2023
You're celebrating the destruction of your country but too dumb to see it. You'll realize it later
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. I actually said this during elections. Might sound strange but hear me out.

ALL major candidates rigged. Rigging isn't just by ballot paper snatching. You bribe INEC officials etc.

Tinubu is hyper smart when it comes to politics. He's just disappointed me thus far as per economy.

Gave them meaningless victories to salivate over. Tell me who the President is now or the Governors in the listed states.

If you go out to complain, you would be reminded you accepted INEC's Lagos results didn't you? So why complain about the same INEC?

Mark these words, if Peter Obi contests today, he wouldn't get half of those votes in Lagos. Tinubu has zero need to pretend anymore.

1 Like

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Usmanovic95(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

I love your honesty because you actually admit that the 2023 was manipulated in favour of Tinubu and Peter obi actually won Lagos and in the FCT.

2 Likes

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:10am On Nov 14, 2023
DMerciful:
You're celebrating the destruction of your country but too dumb to see it. You'll realize it later

Lol. Country is destroying because they pushed Peter Obi aside ? grin

Was Nigeria like USA before February 2023? grin

Look at this map and use your senses to explain how Peter Obi could have possibly won angry

LOL and you of all people can call someone dumb. I am even shocked you can spell the word.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by DMerciful(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Like I said you're too dumb to see that the destruction is far beyond Obi.

You'll realise it later.
KingOfAllIgbos:

Look at this map and use your senses to explain how Peter Obi could have possibly won angry
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Meagainstthem: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Usmanovic95:

I love your honesty because you actually admit that the 2023 was manipulated in favour of Tinubu and Peter obi actually won Lagos and in the FCT.

Maybe you should read what you quote again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Usmanovic95(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Maybe you should read what you quote again

Ok I have done that.Anything else?
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by BreconHills(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Usmanovic95:
I thought they said PO had no structure, so which structure helped him rigged LAGOS election?

He didn't say PO rigged. He said INEC allocated him votes.
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Usmanovic95(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2023
BreconHills:

He didn't say PO rigged. He said INEC allocated him votes.

I guess you missed the part he said all major candidate rigged.
You guys still don't believe the reason P O had a massive turn out of voters in this year election was because people were tired of the PDAPC. Stop downplaying his success by linking it to INEC allocating imaginary vote to him or rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by yarimo(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2023
muykem:
Dino Melaye just said on TV that Peter Obi did not win Lagos. He said the votes were allocated to Obi by INEC.

Is Dino alleging that INEC rigged the 2023 Presidential elections in favour of Peter Obi?? 💀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by BreconHills(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Usmanovic95:

I guess you missed the part he said all major candidate rigged.
You guys still don't believe the reason P O had a massive turn out of voters in this year election was because people were tired of the PDAPC. Stop downplaying his success by linking it to INEC allocating imaginary vote to him or rigging.

Please read everything again. Stop coming to a text with a prepared mindset - else you will find your bias. He clearly said INEC allocated votes to PO. Nobody is saying he is right? Is it not Dino?
Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Benwallt(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

One thing that was very conspicuous yet unnoticeable was the fact that Tinubu won all the states he was not reluctant to go and came second in the states reluctant to go during electioneering.

Obedients were just shouting gaffes, doctoring videos and fanning the hot embers of propaganda while jagaban was connecting victory dots.

If election is held today. Obi won't win anything state outside the east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Meagainstthem: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

This is the message you quoted to said he agreed that Peter Obi was rigged out, can you please point out to anywhere in that message that says Pandora man was rigged out. That's why I asked you to re read it and you said you've done that and the message reasonate with all you said.

Usmanovic95:

Ok I have done that.Anything else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2023
Meagainstthem:

This is the message you quoted to said he agreed that Peter Obi was rigged out, can you please point out to anywhere in that message that says Pandora man was rigged out. That's why I asked you to re read it and you said you've done that and the message reasonate with all you said.

Lol. You dey mind the guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by 9jatriot(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2023
He did what you asked him to do which was to read it again. Next command would have been for him to try to understand what he read.
That is usually the harder part.
Meagainstthem:

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Meagainstthem: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2023
9jatriot:
He did what you asked him to do which was to read it again. Next command would have been for him to try to understand what he read.
That is usually the harder part.

I understand now

1 Like

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by Justnation: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2023
muykem:

This Dino is really in serious pain and needed to mention Peter Obi as a pain killer.
Sorry Mr dino, yahaya bello has done you many things

1 Like

Re: Dino, Peter Obi Didn't Win Lagos But Votes Allocated To Him To Cover Up by voltron14: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

LOL and you of all people can call someone dumb. I am even shocked you can spell the word.

Don't mind the blockheads.

Can they name one Northern state that Obi won or even got the 2nd highest votes?

I've never seen leolme be so brazen in their collective idiocy as obidients.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Appears The PDP Is Not Power Hungry Afterall / 400 Nigerians Languishing In Chinese Prisons, 1 Executed Last month - Ambassador / Dagogo-jack Takes Over From Nnaji As Head Of Presidential Task Force On Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.