Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? (560 Views)

What Will Nigeria Be If This Two Become President & Vice President Of Nigeria / Would Nigeria Be Better Than It Is If Goodluck Jonathan Is President? / When Will Nigeria Be Like This Again? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
I am just thinking like,

If tomorrow, Whites/Chinese/Indians.. don’t exist and it’s only Africa that exists, how will Nigeria be like?

All the technology we are used to seems to come from them, from iPhone to techno, Sony to Panasonic, car engines to car transmissions.

So how would Nigeria be like?

Would we still be able to fly by manufacturing planes?

Would we be able to invent and watch tv?

Would be able to lunch a satellite into space for communication?

Or would we simply just farm and revert back to huts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Look around your room and tell me what was made by blacks?

Is it your fan? Tv? Phone? Laptop? Printer, usb stick, powerbank, stereo, camera, flashlight...

Nothing!

So can we really survive without these whites?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Dewze(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
There would be less suicide.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Dewze(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dewze:
@OP, you are pretty ignorant.

Educate me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
whatisthetruth:
Look around your room and tell me what was made by blacks?

Is it your fan? Tv? Phone? Laptop? Printer, usb stick, powerbank, stereo, camera, flashlight...

Nothing!

So can we really survive without these whites?
Support race mixing and diversity
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dewze:
There would be less suicide.

You mean less material trappings of life? Hence, less depression in trying to attain them? Hence more happiness, like running naked chasing chickens on our farms?

Deep! I understand you.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by SarkinYarki: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Black people don't have the ability to create something original , they can only mimic a process ..The only gift the black man came to earth with is the ability to entertain , the black race is a great way entertainer , they can dance , run , Bleep , sing but to create na lie it can't happen
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dewze:
@OP, you are pretty ignorant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umdq6B3HIZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Sy3NegUrE

These are African Americans na! Key word Americans.

Though I admit that yes they were black men, but they achieved these great feats under white influence.

They did not make their discoveries while living in Africa.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Black people don't have the ability to create something original , they can only mimic a process ..The only gift the black man came to earth with is the ability to entertain , the black race is a great way entertainer , they can dance , run , Bleep , sing but to create na lie it can't happen

I hate generalizing, but the general data collated over the years would tend to support your theory.

Look at physical sports across the world, blacks tend to dominate, yet majority of black neighborhoods across the globe can’t seem to govern themselves.

Look at the NBA for instance, blacks have dominated continuously for decades since they first made entry into the league.

2 Likes

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
imhotep:

Support race mixing and diversity

I do support it, lol.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Just close your eyes and imagine for a second that Nigeria is the only country on Earth. What kind of technology could we employ? That’s my major question here.

Remember that, simple air conditioner, you won’t be able to buy in this scenario, cause awon LG and Panasonic don’t exist.

Could we even make a tv to watch all by ourselves?

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Goldencheese(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Many believe that the colonial interruption of governance in Africa set us back by almost a century. Actually, Africa is the cradle of civilization, meaning that civilization started from Africa. However, recently, we have not been gifted with the right leaders such as you have in many parts of Asia, Europe or America through whose efforts and selfless leadership we could have rewritten the ugly narrative. But I believe that things are changing. Africa, or many countries in Africa now have some of the most educated graduate population like what you have in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and a few others. Such accomplishments are required to make the giant leap that we need to become a technological, economic and political force on the global stage.

Africa is on the rise!

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
whatisthetruth:

I do support it, lol.
Ok grin

Be careful with technology

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Commentor: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Sad to say, but we are indeed illogical / unscientific people.

The reason for this is difficult to point but what saddens me is the resistance to science, to logic and to productivity.

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Colonisation is the best thing to happen to Africans, albeit the white took advantage of us by stealing our resources, Taking our people overseas in a gruesome manner and selling them off.

But still the good outweighs the bad, our forefathers paid the price for the meagre feast we achieved today.

Anyways, I still hold the opinion that Africa is cursed.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by whatisthetruth: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2019
imhotep:

Ok grin

Be careful with technology

Bruv, you had to pick out the worst of technology.

I feel that whites had to embrace technology or suffer grave consequences, something that blacks didn’t have to deal with.

Take Nigerian weather for instance, you can lay in the farm from morning till night everyday, through out the year, with nothing but some mild heat and rains to contend with.

In whites countries though, they had to contend with severe weather, like, temperatures ranging from below freezing to scorching heat, earthquakes, hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes...

I feel like they had to adapt or die and carried that mentality on to continue to create.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Dewze(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Commentor: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
FCBboy:
[s]Colonisation is the best thing to happen to Africans, albeit the white took advantage of us by stealing our resources, Taking our people overseas in a gruesome manner and selling them off.

But still the good outweighs the bad, our forefathers paid the price for the meagre feast we achieved today.

Anyways, I still hold the opinion that Africa is cursed[/s].
Would rather be a primitive being wearing raffia for panties than to ever be a slave.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Commentor:
Would rather be a primitive being wearing raffia for panties than to ever be a slave.
I'll rather remain with the creator than live live in Africa of the 18th century.

Bro don't cancell my post, I repeat colonisation is the best thing to happen to Africans.

Our forefathers paid the price, Good things don't come with ease.

Well this is my school of thought and I respect yours.
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Ngirima: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
[/s]
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by Ngirima: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
Sad to say, but we are indeed illogical / unscientific people.

The reason for this is difficult to point but what saddens me is the resistance to science, to logic and to productivity.

[/s]
Re: How Would Nigeria Be Without Inventions From Whites? by 50power: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
There will be no more corruption.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Sa : Cops, Foreign Nationals Clash In Ct Cbd / The Dilemma Of Revenue Generation In Abịa State (1) / Buhari Has Disobeyed 40 Court Orders, Says Amnesty International’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.