Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

#PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) (44500 Views)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by webngnews: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Sirnose(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
I just got a message that USSD transaction will be taxed from Monday 21st....[/quote] Hey!!..i also got the same message from MTN ...wonder what it means anyway
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Angelfrost:

As in ehn... Even the ones with all manner and colour of discharge down there...

For all those doing or planning to orally gratify some one, just remember that herpes is real, and is incurable... Look it up!!!.

I tried giving mouth action in the past... The horrible smells lingered in my head for a while... Now, I bluntly refuse to indulge in it, beg till thy kingdom come... Not my tongue... I value my health and hygiene.

Mouth action is bliss and that is one of the reasons I'm so sexually chaste...i can't go down on just any lady except the one that is super clean and void of any infection.
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
freethinker01:
Girls that don't wash down there often, even the ones with fish smelling pussy want head. I smh

Bro asides from infection the vagina is always clean to be licked recklessly cos it is self cleansing as a result of the natural microflora in it.

I honestly think guys who don't go down on their wives are wicked and should never expect same.

1 Like

Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by IhateInjustice(f): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Toks2008:
Marry as many wives as you want and save yourself embarrassment they won't hear but will be fooling themselves with one man one wife upandan...now see the embarrassment they are causing Christendom.

Many pastors are doing worse but nah person wey dem expose we know...smh!

People with many wives still cheat, it’s about self control...if you lack it as a human then there is no difference between you and animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Angelfrost(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Toks2008:

Mouth action is bliss and that is one of the reasons I'm so sexually chaste...i can't go down on just any lady except the one that is super clean and void of any infection.

"...Super Clean and Void of any infection."

Now, that is a very TALL ORDER in this day and age... It will be blissfully easier to find needles in haystacks.
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Etsyl: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
I need the video
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
IhateInjustice:

People with many wives still cheat, it’s about self control...if you lack it as a human then there is no difference between you and animals

I hate hearing this word "Cheat" sounds old fashioned
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2019
That pastor own Don finish
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by JamesBond008(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
ednut1:

Its in songs of solomon

Gimme a verse please...
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by JamesBond008(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
gurunlocker:
Nigerians sha!

Instead of us to talk about how the FG is about taxing us on everything and bring a lot of hardship, we are here doing stupid challenge?

I just got a message that USSD transaction will be taxed from Monday 21st....

I did get the measage too...Ripping us off had always been the hobby of the bourgeoisie in Nigeria.
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Bobbysmicky(m): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2019
BlackIP:
Guys am very Angry !!!

Job no dey Naija , We all Know ....

If somebody manage open One business , Guys please stop doing Nonsense with your sense ...

Girls no dey do that ...

Make i go straight to the Point ...

A Girl cannot visit a Dry Cleaner carry her Pant or Bra join for that clothes to wash , they watch those ones themselves ...

This is the 4th time the 7th Guy is repeating the same thing now !!!

Imagine carrying 5 dirty boxers with 6 singlets and join to his clothes for me to wash !!!

Wetin pain me most is that he opened his mouth and say that these ones are small clothes that am going to wash it for free !!!

when i provoked he said he will give me 50naira for each one ...

I Thank God his clothes are inside the Gutter now !!!

he said he is coming back after Sunday service to collect it ... i no talk anything ..

Guys i need your suggestions !!!

Nothing wrong with bringing singlet and boxers for you to dry clean, i do them always in my shop, if u feel it irritates u, den put them in ur washing machine or tell the owners that u don't wash undies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2019
If that girl repented in future and confessed what she did with this pastor, the world would have mocked her and call her a liar. Fellow pastors would stand with this pastor to support him. Now that there is a video exposing his sins, his fellow pastors say there is nothing wrong giving head....... study your Bible and seek God personally. Only fools trust pastors. Respect and love is all the 21st century pastor deserves. Trust is a big NO.
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Jyunus: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
BlackIP:
Checkout some of the tweets123.com.ng

So that's what pastors are doing to female church members. Now I know why they are all rushing to church every Thursday evening and also around that hammatan period. Fake peoplr,fake religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by freethinker01: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro asides from infection the vagina is always clean to be licked recklessly cos it is self cleansing as a result of the natural microflora in it.

I honestly think guys who don't go down on their wives are wicked and should never expect same.
Even devil himself is scared at what u wrote... Could remember the first and the last time I went down on a girl, the experience was a one to forget, the taste I felt was the most horrible, repugnant, dissatisfying and dreadful one. I'll pass bro anytime anyday.
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2019
freethinker01:

Even devil himself is scared at what u wrote... Could remember the first and the last time I went down on a girl, the experience was a one to forget, the taste I felt was the most horrible, repugnant, dissatisfying and dreadful one. I'll pass bro anytime anyday.

Lol! Maybe she was not clean.

The lady must be clean shaven and must maintain proper hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by Alezy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Samantha23:
Nonsense
you kept me shut?
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by khia: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Alezy:
you kept me shut?

Hello my beloved. wink
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by AlphLukau: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2019
BlackIP:
Checkout some of the tweets123.com.ng

LOL
Re: #PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) by khiaa(f): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Buries His Mother, Moriamo Lasisi, In Grandstyle (Photos) / How Do They Use Bible & Key To Catch A Thief. How Effective & D Consequence / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.