Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt (3494 Views)

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) / 'we Were Forced To Join Robbery Gang' - Teenagers Allege / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Daleeg112tobs: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Read more at (naijapalaba.com)Two female thieves who confessed to be prostitutes have been caught and forced to drink and swim inside a thirty gutter in Port Harcourt in Rivers state. The girls were beaten mercilessly by a mob after they were caught. It was alleged that the female thieves used master keys to steal from people. They would wait until the house owners have left their homes and use scissors to cut nets before using the master keys to open the doors and cart away their valuables. One of the girls identified as Uchechi from Imo State said poverty and hunger forced her into the crime. The incident has caused outrage online as some people have condemned the punishment meted out on the alleged thieves.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/news/2-female-thieves-caught-were-forced-to-drink-dirty-gutter-in-port-harcourt/

1 Share

Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by richmind2019(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
This is barbaric,why would they be tortured like this..

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by harkandey(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
awon omo science student grin
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Commentor: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
What treatment do they give Male thieves over there?
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Ngirima: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
What treatment do they give Male thieves over there?
[/s]
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Wealthierboy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dey for punish them by given them better fvck na embarassed
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by moonbender(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
richmind2019:

Because they are females? What happens to "equality"?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wealthierboy:

Two wrongs doesn't make a right angry
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Mightyhaiz: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
All shades of wrong
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Nuclear99(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
richmind2019:
Are you mad, if it was the other way round you won't see any problem in it

4 Likes

Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by briggson07(m): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2019
It's scripted o
I live in port harcourt
It happened in my area romokoro axis....dem dey act film
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by babadigu(m): 1:29am On Oct 20, 2019
old news-about 3 or 4 years ago... i believe!
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by jnoz23(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2019
briggson07:
It's scripted o
I live in port harcourt
It happened in my area romokoro axis....dem dey act film

babadigu:
old news-about 3 or 4 years ago... i believe!

Who is telling the truth now?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by Jerkules: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Sexactly grin scatter their Asses raw with better doggy and leave them in a pool of their shii grin
Re: 2 Female Thieves Were Forced To Drink Dirty Gutter In Port Harcourt by sotherefore: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Why them no Bleep that pussy..

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Celebrate As Nigerian View saved His Life - PHOTOS / Look At What Scavengers Did To My Shop. (pictures) / Identity of One Of thugs sent to disrupt #ENDSARS #ENDSWAT Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.