Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) (26360 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
A video has surfaced online showing the moment a civilian was dehumanized by some soldiers.

In the video, the soldiers ordered the man to swim inside a gutter filled with dirty water as punishment for an undisclosed offence.

The video has been condemned by Nigerians who urged the authorities to fish out the power-drunk soldiers.

The incident reportedly took place in Nigeria.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-UTK5f3N8

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Kriss216: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na there their power reach. To harass and intimidate innocent civilians.

They should go to the forest and meet their match. Cowards!

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by dawnomike(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
I wonder what they gain in being brutal to civilians... #Madness

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by PrinceMon101(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
Things happening in Naja

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
That's why i wish death to all military personnel.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Boogyman557: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

see y I de TALK sey make everybody carry der own KALA..

which kind useless soldier b dat naa

I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..

Na to BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST der right legs..

If Dem too PLENTY..

Na today SHOOT SHOOT on SIGHT...

Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any MANCHI of a soldier wey CAT WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by kayzkayz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
This guy above me should rest small na... your senior comrade Slawomirr has chosen this path... carve your own and thank me later �

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by BigYash: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Meanwhile, them bandits dey chew them for one other side like chewing gum.. Cowards!

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Pulsenaija: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abuse

Aboki Girl Hook Up Gone Wrong Must Watch

https://youtube.com/shorts/jL1MunPUekA

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Omicron007: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
shocked

In all your doings, don't let an Army Man lay his hands on you.

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by helinues: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
undecided

Abuse of power and position. Imagine this set of useless people in high political positions, their decisions would be disastrous.

They should be dismissed

25 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by TempUser: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
They're still better than policemen who are always trigger happy, and will always extort

Just that they'd punish a few years out of your life span... grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Investorozay: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is bad
The guy will contact some crazy skin disease

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is bad.Even if that guy slept with the soja,s wife,he shouldn't be treated that way.Some just just like to carry soja work for head.They should report to the Army authority immediately,and show them the video.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by condralbedez: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
cryThis is inhuman,I weep for my country

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Can he ask boko haram member to do that ??

Buying all kinds of giftcards and funds (PayPal ) @ amazing rate , tested and trusted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Omicron007: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
kayzkayz:
This guy above me should rest small na... your senior comrade Slawomirr has chosen this path... carve your own and thank me later �

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by God1000(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Our men in uniform should stop this kind of inhuman treatment, they are there to protect us

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will shoot them later if it were me

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by hammer567: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
TERRORIST!

TERRORIST IN UNIFORM.

JUST SEE THE TERROR N THEIR VICTIM FACE.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Greatguy02: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Against Boko Haram now they will be powerless

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Montazzi: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Can the soldiers abroad do this kind of thing to their citizens

May all soldiers die a miserable death

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by alizma: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
The good thing is that they will arrest this one too. The police that was forming king of the jungle for a lady yesterday is already in detention with his friends

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by NapoleonHill: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
TempUser:
grin
They're still better than policemen who are always trigger happy, and will always extort

Just that they'd punish a few years out of your life... grin

He be like say your papa na soldier. Na the way to justify this nonsense be this?

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Babaken(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
That's their way.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by jaykay68(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:

no pls

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fish 'em out ......NOW!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:
ALL you said ?
Even the good and dutiful ones among them?
So those ones don't have families right?
The way you kids type on social media ehn,
We hope it won't put you in trouble one day.
What goes around comes around.

Better think twice next time, before you type on social space.

Cho Cho Cho Cho anyhow....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by danngnews: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Shithole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo) / Boy Beaten With A Hammer By His Mother In Kaduna, Rescued By State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.