Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mtn Introduces New Charges. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Introduces New Charges. (7925 Views)

MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / MTN Introduces 17-digit MTN Recharge PIN / MTN Introduces New Hourly Data Plans For Youtube Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Holaryhemy(f): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Seriously, I dnt understand Nigeria. Most of the time we do this to ourselves.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by JamesBond008(m): 6:50am On Oct 20, 2019
DGreatACO:
I received no such sms but just yesterday, for a 200 naira worth of airtime from MTN I purchased through UBA, I was surcharged 48 naira. Not until now did I fathom the reason for that deduction. Chai !!

You're Welcome...
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by JamesBond008(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Saintmary:

Very depressing post. Spread happiness instead, that's what we need

But its the actual truth naa...

It should inspire us to think of immediate solutions.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Davola123(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2019
Davola123:
Wow, in this economy? With increase in VAT?
It is well.

As for me, I am exempted from such charges because I don't recharge from my bank account.

Instead, I make use of an e-wallet from a notable Telecom company which even pays me commissions back for any airtime or data that I buy for myself or my loved ones.
So bottom line guys, instead of me getting a charges left right and center for just buying 100 naira airtime, I get commissions back which is very encouraging.

Ok, the name of the company is Recharge and Get Paid, licensed and certified by NCC and CAC as a VTU Telecom technology company since 2015.

In this world, it's all about getting the right information and opportunities. I'd like to help anyone get started and stop wasting your hard earned money on nonsense charges.

Check my signature.

The immediate solution is to use VTU (Virtual Top Up) where you are not charged for airtime or data or cable subscription (DStv, gotv) or electricity bill.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by modik(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2019
powerkey:
We told you people but you wouldn't listen. instead you called us wailers but today, every Nigerian has become a wailer...

Hahahaha. I can't sto laughing in Chinko APCheat!

Next level of poverty still loading................

Nonsense!

I also got the same Next level and zenophobic text message.

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Minjim: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I don't understand this
I have always been charged for ussd to check account balance

Yes.
My bank, Fcmb has always charge for ussd even for recharge.
But Gtbank, Polaris and Uba don't charge. I don't know about now.
They sell the recharge pin to us at the exact value so they've made their profit from the discount they got from the network. The banks don't want to pay for the Sms again so they told the networks to charge the users

You ppl better download Opay and start buy recharge card at discount. You can't also transfer money with it too. It doesn't use Sms, it's online
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by erons22(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2019
it is well
May God help us all
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by monichannel: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Who still uses their unreliable USSD anyways

I recharge via jumia one and there has never been any issue with these guys for once. Yet I get 20, 10 or least 5% cashbacks on every recharge.
Best online transaction app I've ever used, no exaggeration.

You can download it via below link

https://one./referrals/?invitedby=7649a400-9635-481a-8a23-267a191a6e3d
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by SouthSouth1914: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerians can collapse the system too! Stop recharging online!
Stop eating rice!
Avoid toll gates/fees
Disconnect lines from PHCN etc.

It is hard, but if we can do this for 2 weeks consistently, the government will rescind all these anti people decisions!

The government is broke and need the masses to cater for their luxurious lifestyles! Useless Nigerian government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Chiwizzijo: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerians let's avoid all these ridiculous charges. Take advantage of recharge and get paid and get a percentage of your every USSD transaction returned to you instead of getting charged for USSD.

*Brief presentation of RAGP TELECOM Business*

*Introduction*

Recharge and get paid is not a promo!Recharge and get paid Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated by the CAC in August, 2015 and licensed by the NCC on 22nd March, 2016 to carry out telecommunications business in Nigeria. Recharge and get paid Ltd has also obtained the distributorship licence of all the Four major GSM network providers in Nigeria to distribute their recharge card digitally. As the name implies, it means when u recharge ur own phone, u will be paid cash discount.

*RAGP mission statement*
"To create wealth for the people, through our superb products & unique compensation plan, create employment...."

*Explanation of RAGP mission statement*
- to create wealth for the people. Who are these people? It's simply the 140M Nigerians who are actively using GSM; recharging their phones and subscribing for data since 2001 without cash discount or any form of cash reward.
- RAGP superb products. Our product is recharge card, which almost everyone uses.
- unique compensation plan: for those who can do the networking aspect, which is not compulsory anyway, RAGP has the best compensation plan in Nigeria now.
- Creating employment: so many jobless graduates have found work doing RAGP business.

*Huge Market potential of recharge card in Nigeria*

Nigeria has close to 140M active GSM users, more than 100M out of this are connected to the internet. These 140M people contribute close to #100bn on daily basis through recharging and data subscription. I bought MTN Lumos recently and discovered that one has to use MTN recharge card for subscription to get Light 24/7. Half of this #100bn go to distributors. This is what the banks saw and started selling recharge card through VTU.

*Why U shouldn't recharge from ur bank account*

Many people erroneously believe that their banks don't charge them extra amount when they recharge directly from their account. Let me ask u these following questions:
1. Do u receive SMS alert after recharging, and how many?
2. Even if the SMS alert charges are not debited immediately, do u ever receive SMS debit alert any other time within the month?
Some people also maintain that banks charge for VAT which goes to the federal Govt.
Banks will also earn 5% from ur network provider, this money cud be urs if u are a distributor through RAGP.

*Basic benefits of an investor in RAGP*

1. Registration bonus: 20% when u register in any of the above packages.
2. Power of attorney to refer other people to also get their VTU from RAGP. U can use this power or decline
3. Distributorship licence to distribute the recharge cards of all the GSM network providers in Nigeria.
4. Recharging directly from your network provider.
5. Payment on your personal recharges
6. Payment on when u transfer/sell recharge card to anyone
7. 10% cash discount on data subscription
8. Cheaper cable TV subscription.
9. VTU bonus 10% u can only use this for calls. It's not cash

Note: one doesn't have to refer anyone to get these benefits.

MTN is using networking to sell their Lumos electricity now. When people go to buy Lumos, MTN will tell them what to benefit when they refer other people to come and buy Lumos too.
To join the WhatsApp group for more info on RAGP pls send a message to this phone number and I would send you the link
Or log onto twitter, check out my handle @chiwizzi and click on the link in my bio to be redirected to the RAGP WhatsApp group
Be informed and be liberated

1 Like

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
dancok:
Good news for recharge card seller majority will not load from bank again, more bank app will be downloaded and use.
Once they notice that people now use apps the banks will start charging for using their apps
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Equity15(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
hhh
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Equity15(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
this buhari will kill us with tax and charges..haba..what did we do to offend them? you said you want to encourage cashless policy, yet you're charging people for going cashless..who the fvck is advising these people? I'm really angry..#4 naira per second is wickedness..
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by edoairways: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I don't understand this
I have always been charged for ussd to check account balance
Fidelity bank charges N10
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by edoairways: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Once they notice that people now use apps the banks will start charging for using their apps
Exactly!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Teacher1776:
we struggle to live our lives.
we buy fuel to power our generators.
we pay bogus estimated electricity bills for darkness.
even those who receive salaries, inflation and increase prices of goods have rendered them hopeless.
Every time now they will just sleep and wake up and introduce a new tax.
Kuku kee us.
I am tired of the country that does nothing for you but wants to strangle you to death..

We either restructure the country or we revolt, we can't continue like this, govt has done nothing for me

1 Like

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by mumu9gerian: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
They are still gonna add more, we go just complain on social media and wait for the next one.
We are supposed to ask them to account for the ones they have been collecting before accepting a new one but then, what do I know?
Apart from the Ilorin jebba road they completed, abeg wetin else Dem don do
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Keziehenry(m): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
powerkey:
We told you people but you wouldn't listen. instead you called us wailers but today, every Nigerian has become a wailer...
Help me remind them
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Opay app lo sure ju...!!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by emeijeh(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
zeestone99:
I just noticed I'm being charged 52 naira for recharging 500 naira from my bank app

Guy, na lie
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
i doubt that, may be na data them increase.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
i DM u. Reply i find u irresistible.
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by ombaneme: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
BEAT THEM IN THEIR GAME WITH PALMPAY

Good Afternoon Everyone, let me start by introducing myself. My name is Onyeka and I'm here to  invite you to join me and numerous others in the campaign to cash back on bills such as airtime/data, electricity/water rates, pay TVs such as gotv, dstv, startimes etc.

You will agree with me that a lot is being spent on all these little but great money suckers and for this reason Palmpay was developed, to help you and I cut costs.

Palmpay gives you 10% on airtime recharge, 5% on water, electricity, Internet and others which include gotv, startimes, dstv etc.

With Palmpay you can do money transfer for just 10 naira as against 52.50 which you get charged by your regular bank.

The bottom line is that with Palmpay, you have more money in your pocket or purse as the case may be.

You can start the journey by signing up, on the link below. You'd be glad you did.

https://h5.palmpay.app/#/sign/sign-up?invitQrCode=PRG16J&code=0234

Welcome on board!
Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
eni4real:
Opay app lo sure ju...!!
correct guy, i put all my change for opay now, their shakara will end.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by Davola123(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Davola123:
Wow, in this economy? With increase in VAT?
It is well.

As for me, I am exempted from such charges because I don't recharge from my bank account.

Instead, I make use of an e-wallet from a notable Telecom company which even pays me commissions back for any airtime or data that I buy for myself or my loved ones.
So bottom line guys, instead of me getting a charges left right and center for just buying 100 naira airtime, I get commissions back which is very encouraging.

Ok, the name of the company is Recharge and Get Paid, licensed and certified by NCC and CAC as a VTU Telecom technology company since 2015.

In this world, it's all about getting the right information and opportunities. I'd like to help anyone get started and stop wasting your hard earned money on nonsense charges.

Check my signature.

It's very simple.
Use Recharge and Get Paid VTU platform to get commissions on all your airtime and data purchases including NEPA bill, DsTv, GoTv and the likes.
You are not charged anything at all, no hidden charges, instead you get commissions on any transaction. The platform is fast, simple and easy to use for your everyday transactions. Your neighbor is most likely using it for his whole household.
This is how you can beat the system

Re: Mtn Introduces New Charges. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
dancok:
i DM u. Reply i find u irresistible.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Code Did They Use 4 Glo Credit Transfer? / Some Codes On Mtn Network / Infinix Created A Monster Hide App (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.