Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby (51455 Views)

Rihanna Is Pregnant, Debuts Baby Bump On Stroll With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky / Nina And Miracle Are Back Together, Spotted Taking A Stroll At The Beach (video) / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Duplik8t77(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Please buy tipper of sand and fill up any gaddemn pool in your mansion....God bless you sir, congrats

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by CaptainFM1: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Has he learnt "How to Childproof a home"?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Success02(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations bro Dbanj
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by PeaceNexus(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Good one....I really felt bad for him when he lost his first child....its a terrible feeling.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by SnitramMedia: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
I'm happy for him.
Mr. Eazi- Zagadat
Peruzzi- Prebembem
Davido- Shekpe
Timaya- Chulo
Zlatan- Kapaichumaremachupako

Popular slangs used by Nigerian musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOvjCh4y-w
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by alaira(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
[s][/s]
josephine123:
thats good
I disagree
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by CaptainMitch: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mumu guy, if you like be careless with this one
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Johnson83(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
bros happiness 'll never seize in ur house ijn,congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Eyahhhh! I'm so so happy for him.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by sean079: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Though d boy aint related to me in anyway but as humanity my mind is yet to forgive dbanj for killing his son carelessly just like dat.

He suppose to be tried to serve as an example to all careless parents outthere. My hearts really ache for d dead soul of pretty boy. N here he is acting as life goes on
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Bloooody(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
You like go and use this one for money ritual too

1 Like

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by friendlyadvice: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Broke motherfucker
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Ladycewhy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
luminouz:
Awwwww.

Now,this is great news....

I know some nogooders would refer back to his past mishap and make yeye comments. undecided
you should rather ask why a comment above you has more likes than any other positive one on this thread.I think the mods and the owner of this forum indirectly promote sadists cos their comments hardly gets erased even after many reports.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by finalboss(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Some nairalanders are just weird
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by luminouz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
you should rather ask why a comment above you has more likes than any other positive one on this thread.I think the mods and the owner of this forum indirectly promote sadists cos their comments hardly gets erased even after many reports.
Ok.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by tammie24: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations dbanj
May God keep the baby
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Okikiolaobis(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congregations to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dbanj older, wider and definitely more safety conscious.

A lot of Nigerians are even more careless than he was. They are just lucky. Plenty of people driving with their babies on the front seat, unsecured, in Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Okikiolaobis(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
I congratulate you o.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by VillageElder(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin grin grin
Officialgarri:
No wahala
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by statusquoante: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congrats baba!
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by OmniSparrow: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
micgray100:
Avoid swimming pools brother..and get a nanny..my 1 cent advice..

I register Limited Liability Company with CAC for just 75k.. call or watsapp 0703 272 8941
Just shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Soulseeker01(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Cograts sir, dnt be careless with this one now, a child is gift frm God, happy for you bros
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Vulcanheph(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala
Hahahahahahaiaha

1 Like

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by anonymous1759(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Love the way you keep your family affairs private.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Moscodee1990(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
No wahala
Toh , village people. Una go fail this time around

1 Like

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Meliian(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Dbanj I know this great news excites you but pls you shouldn't bring this to social media.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by ibietela2(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you like allow this one to jump into the pool again...

Stupi.d fool

1 Like

Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by deltateam: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hope they will be more watchful now.
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by Ategberoson(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
congrat Egbon, more wins
Re: D'banj Enjoys A Stroll With His Newborn Baby by naturefellow(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
#AbleGod #EveryThingIsOk

That's what they make you believe even when it's not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasilat Marshal, K1 Daughter Dies In Canada / Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.