Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure (63243 Views)

Ghana Needs Nigeria More Than They Need Us ....Ghana Trade Minister / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Buhari Receives Trade Union Leaders In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by MUMUdom: 3:36am On Oct 24, 2019
You are funny sha. Let me break things down for you. The man just heard Nigeria’s population is 201 million and hurriedly jumped to the naive conclusion that it is a bigger market and therefore offers a bigger market for Ghanaian exporters. What he failed to understand was that in reality, the Nigerian market is indeed not bigger than the Ghanaian market.

I should explain? Fuckeduppedness okay your population is 200 million right? Half of them are children due to the propensity of Nigerians to give birth like rats. out of the 100 million adults remaining, 90% of them are unemployed and desperately poor and have very low purchasing power. So in reality, less than 10 million Nigerians have any purchasing power. Very sad, isn’t it?

drakeli:
Deputy or no deputy. He is talking from the standpoint of your economic relations with Nigeria. How does that change the fact that he knows what you people don’t know about where Ghana stands on international trade with other countries? Of course, he knows it better.
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Area4Area: 5:41am On Oct 24, 2019
MUMUdom:
You are funny sha. Let me break things down for you. The man just heard Nigeria’s population is 201 million and hurriedly jumped to the naive conclusion that it is a bigger market and therefore offers a bigger market for Ghanaian exporters. What he failed to understand was that in reality, the Nigerian market is indeed not bigger than the Ghanaian market.

I should explain? Fuckeduppedness okay your population is 200 million right? Half of them are children due to the propensity of Nigerians to give birth like rats. out of the 100 million adults remaining, 90% of them are unemployed and desperately poor and have very low purchasing power. So in reality, less than 10 million Nigerians have any purchasing power. Very sad, isn’t it?

I can feel your pain by what your minister said, he knows the in and out of the Ghanaian economy in respect to trade with Nigeria and of course he knows the consequences of any countermeasures by Ghana.
He knows more than just ranting online. Kasepreko is losing $1 million monthly since the closure and the minister knows that and the loses of other companies that you don't know of.

Have you asked yourself why it's been only Ghana's government officials that have been doing all the talking and lamenting since the closure?
As the minister rightly said, Ghana needs the Nigerian market than we need theirs so you can as well lie to yourself that only 1 and not 10 million Nigerians have the purchasing power, your minister has rightly told you the truth

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by Wyttcat: 3:29am On Oct 25, 2019
You and your mother are a pig and mother pig.
GoldHorse:

Goat spotted....
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by proeast(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Oh my God, for the very first time, I commend Buhari for this border closure. In fact, I never knew that I would one day give Buhari a thumbs up, but on this border closure, I hail you Sir!!
Who could have believed that despite all the insults we get from Ghana, that these guys are actually fu.cked up, destitute, and largely relies on Nigeria for economic survival?? I knew that Nigeria's economy is bigger the rest of ECOWAS combined but I never knew that these ungrateful banana republics that populate the subregion actually survive on crumbs that fall off from our table, literally speaking!!
Benin, Niger and Togo are currently hemorrhaging and would soon go into recession while others such as Ghana and Cameroon would soon follow suit and these is happening just because we ONLY CLOSED OUR BORDERS!! Nigeria sneezed and the entire subregion caught pneumonia!!! All of them from Benin to Ghana are now besieging Abuja, begging and groveling for us to open our borders shocked cool shocked
If only we can get our acts together as a nation, honestly speaking these banana republics we have as neighbors will never speak when we speak talk more of arguing with us. Nonsense and ingredient grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by genii96(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mehn, all these tears just for closing border, what happens if Nigeria actually sanctions them? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by GoldHorse(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wyttcat:
You and your mother are a pig and mother pig.

Goat is (now) confirmed!
Re: Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure by absayed00: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
Search Engine Optimization tricks for Beginner

Can you tell me, how many blog posts are published every day all over the world? Any idea? In fact, WordPress users alone publish more than 2 million posts a day. In other words, 24 blogs per second. This means that after reading these few sentences, 218 blog posts have been published.

I'm just talking about WordPress users. If we count the number of all blog posts then this number must be more. From these calculations, it is understood that it is difficult to survive with the blog. But if you want to make your blog a success, you need to know a lot.

Although I spend about 4-5 hours writing my blog posts, the ten minutes I spend on optimizing each post is the most important thing. There is no doubt that billions of people search Google every month for the term "SEO". That means more than 2 million people search a day and it's only Google - let alone other search engines.

Basically, this is why Google's decision to come to the front page will lead you to either a successful business or complete bankruptcy. But what does SEO really mean? As you probably know, it's all about search engine optimization. But, do you need to optimize? Design? Writing? Or the links?
Yes, yes, yes - that is to say, all these cuts have to be optimized and with that much more. So, let's start with what SEO is.

Here is a niche news website which one I worked SEO
https://hssportsnews.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu / Photos Of Yusuf Buhari As He Arrives Nigeria From Medical Trip Abroad / Bobosky: Wike Pays N30M Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.