Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

What's With All This Web Design For Shitty Cash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's With All This Web Design For Shitty Cash (640 Views)

Review This Web For Me Pls / This Web Development Thing... What Clients Need To Understand. Or You! / Make Real Cash Through This Web Hosting Website $5 Per Referral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With All This Web Design For Shitty Cash by kaion(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
I just saw something like an ad telling peeps to design and host a website for 6000 and i was wondering WTF. What's happening to standard?
Re: What's With All This Web Design For Shitty Cash by Afam4eva(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
It's for real. I see those ads whrever i go. "Get a website for 5000" bla bla bla. Funny enough they get client nwho at the end of the day bring their cries to nairaland for help.

It's really annoying that people will want you to do a site for 20k. One guy called me up to create a WORLD CLASS website for him. He kept hammering on the WORLD CLASS. When i told him the price which is a WORLD CLASS money, the guy told me that his budget is only 20k. Na God save the guy that day say i just come back from church. It's really annoying.
Re: What's With All This Web Design For Shitty Cash by Cactus(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2010
My issue with those ads is that, people will fall for them. There is not enough education about technology in general. I saw an ad about learn professional computer usage for 6k.

The good thing is, there are options. if you have the money. life
Re: What's With All This Web Design For Shitty Cash by kaion(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2010
Especially when the you required to do a cut throat job men it can be very annoying

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell This Site / Website Malfunction Please Help / Review My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.