Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued (40199 Views)

2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / Meet Dr. Hassan Yusuf At 'Islamic Rehabilitation Centre' / Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Midas01: 4:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Na bloggers tie them up like animals?
richardmiles:
why the islamic rehabilitation come dey sound as if na slave trade zone? bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Midas01: 4:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Go back and read that verse again,
olodo.
Danmaiduguri:

"Think not that i come to bring peace to earth but a Sword"
Mattew 10:34

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Marvins0009: 5:10am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

Do not blame Islam.
Islam is not a person.

Islam is not the individuals that send their loved ones to rthes home of shackles for rehabilitation.

The people running these homes did not kidnap the individuals, even though they're forcefully keeping them against their wills, but atleast it was their family members that brought them there for whatever reasons.

I'm not a Muslim before you start, but I really hate when we divide ourselves like this and incite hate with our statements.

Nigga don’t use anything to justify this what religion are they teaching them there parents can take you to school does that men the teacher should chain you and said because your parents brought you here we must treat you inhuman Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by gaskiyamagana: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2019
notoriousbabe:
The religion of peace
"DO NOT THINK I BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34.
Say something on this quote from the Bible and terrorism.
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by gaskiyamagana: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Midas01:
Do imams not rape people's wives as well? What religion is responsible for 100% of terrorists and child marriages?
"THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34.
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by kareemkamil(m): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Hausa people are disgrace to our there country. The fact is that, some of Hausa leaders know all this, but they refused to voice out.

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Difrent: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2019
realestniggah:

I'm sure lot of people Will agree Islam is responsible for more havoc in the world than Christianity
Rephrase your comment to be
"In my little knowledge of things, Islam is responsible for more havoc in the world than Christianity "
That's what you know, do more research into history at the end you will be ashamed to be called a Christian due to the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity.
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Orpe7(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Another den for breeding terrorists

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Sultty(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:
all these ppl are being taken their by their immediate family
most of them are stubborn kids or addicts, the owner is not at any fault
he built the place and has coaches/councillors and desplìnary leads
they bath eat and learn hand work
they are punished if found with offence
parents do come for visits,

what is this news saying?
then I suggest u should be in one too grin grin
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Mummymahdi(f): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up your stupid, diarrhea mouth.
That's why you people are so backward in the north. A PHD was also sent there because honestly family suspected he left Islam and became a Christian.

How can you send a mentally stable person to a house of torture which you call a correctional facility. That is why Iraq is better than north. Useless people.

u are the most useless fellow here, stupid ignorant self centered idiot.

am just saying what i know am not in anyway justifying what's happening there, stupid educated illiterate that can't read and understand.
u think everything is about attacking and rain abuses. wawa
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Mummymahdi(f): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2019
Techsunny:
Those women re addicts too??.

yes most of them are drug add,icts some steals everything they come across , sleep with different useles ppl this makes their families want to detach themselves especially
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by owila4luv(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Olodooo.
Otondo
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by fkj950ax(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

this is not justifications in any way, in the north children are born anyhow so treated any how, the parent are fully aware of how d place is run, is not a hidden place as d media try to portray it, nope
accept it or not no matter where the world is in this 21st century north is still north. the punishment should go to the parents that couldn't take full responsibility of their Wards hence always looking for ways of disposing them , rehab, almajiri some even drop kids at orphanage when both parents are still available some pleads with welfare homes to take in their children.

Don't preach this fake gospel of "in the north to me", I lived, schooled and grew up there.
Travelled extensively. Even to Chad.
This is extremely wrong. Sadly, you are an enabler of such inhumanity by these comments of yours.

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by fkj950ax(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Mummymahdi:

yes most of them are drug add,icts some steals everything they come across , sleep with different useles ppl this makes their families want to detach themselves especially

So because I steal, I sleep with every guy I see, then I deserved to be shackled and held in inhumane conditions in other for my family to feel good with themselves?

You sure have a very interesting manner of thinking...
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Crayfish09: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Midas01:
Do imams not rape people's wives as well? What religion is responsible for 100% of terrorists and child marriages?

Who are the mass shooters we have today killing thousands of people per year. It only becomes terrorism when a Muslim perpetrates the act. And when it comes to child marriage, I wouldn't want to talk about the multiple times old Christian men have been caught raping infants. And as for the rapes, you would find 20 pastors raping and abusing women before you find a single Imam doing such.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to say that Islam is good and Christianity is bad but we should not hold a religion responsible for the actions of a few bad eggs when the religion itself clearly speaks against such acts

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Midas01:
Go back and read that verse again,
olodo.

Shut up, you dat dont know you own book and ur talkin rubbish.
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Awoleesu(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2019
These ones are real inmates, they even get uniform! sad
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Why now?
This must be from muslim koran mattew because na dem dey use sword.

Why wont you say such, bcoz u no nothing about your book, your just followin church wit your eyes closed. Yet you open ur mouth to say nonsense
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2019
donprinyo:
De only thing northerners can offer is religious sycophants. Backward people. Buhari and co. already know abt dis rubbish since their childhood. Tufiakwa

See the backwords in Matthew 10:34. Before u come nd talk rubbish
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by thinkmoney(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2019
NoGender:

Do not blame Islam.
Islam is not a person.

Islam is not the individuals that send their loved ones to rthes home of shackles for rehabilitation.

The people running these homes did not kidnap the individuals, even though they're forcefully keeping them against their wills, but atleast it was their family members that brought them there for whatever reasons.

I'm not a Muslim before you start, but I really hate when we divide ourselves like this and incite hate with our statements.
my dear, peoples ideologies and set of believe push them. the decisions and actions they take most time mirror what they take into their head and mind.
so the source of this ideologies MATTERS
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Mummymahdi(f): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2019
fkj950ax:

So because I steal, I sleep with every guy I see, then I deserved to be shackled and held in inhumane conditions in other for my family to feel good with themselves?

You sure have a very interesting manner of thinking...

No family will feel good puting any one in such condition, every1 is entitled to his opinion my child should rather die than be a thief nor prostitute, go have
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Yusman316(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
olaboy33:
Something is really wrong with the North.
Abeg park well. When illegal baby factories were discovered in the south, did anybody condemned the south generally? There are bad people everywhere, simple as that. They will come online spewing hatred and intolerance and then turn around and be accusing others of same thing
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by engrfaruq(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Midas01:
Only one person. Now subtract that from 147 since you're so daft. Also, when the news came to light, all Southerners condemned the action, but here are you guys supporting nonsense.

You're the daft one here dude. The number doesn't matter so long as the action is bad...

Your problem is you rushing to dent Islam's image, when you have yet to deal with Pastor Wilson and COZA issues... Go and clear the rot in churches before taking up another religion's issues.
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by mrmatt(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Which ever way you see it, Islam (Religion ) is the cause. The parents you referred to were badly influenced by Islam into such cruel thinking.

Do not blame Islam.
Islam is not a person.

I'm not a Muslim before you start, but I really hate when we divide ourselves like this and incite hate with our statements. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by ibechris(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

"THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34.

What is this one saying?
Muhammed says in the Hadith which is best regarded as the book of death and hate. Kill all the Almushrikuns( that is, Christians and Jews) and take non as friends. It went further to prescribe how they should be killed. That is,by beheading them. I have the Quran at home so that no one would deceive me and the people around me.

Muhammed was not sent,he sent himself and died like a lone fool from the hand of Jew girl whose parents were kidnapped by Muhammed ur prophet. That is why u are violent just like him.

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by ibechris(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=83293427]
"THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34. [/quote[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Answer: Matthew 10:34–36 describes Jesus telling the disciples that He came not to bring peace to the world, but a sword. Jesus’ sword was never a literal one. In fact, when Peter took up a sword to defend Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus rebuked him and told him to put away his sword, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword” (Matthew 26:52). Why then, did Jesus say, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.” What kind of sword did Jesus come to bring?

Among the names of Jesus Christ is that of Prince of Peace. Such verses as Isaiah 9:6, Luke 2:14, and John 14:27 make it clear that Jesus came to bring peace, but that peace is between the man and God. Those who reject God and the only way of salvation through Jesus (John 14:6) will find themselves perpetually at war with God. But those who come to Him in repentance will find themselves at peace with God. Because of Christ’s sacrifice, we are restored to a relationship of peace with God (Romans 5:1).

Still, it is inevitable that there will be conflict between good and evil, the Christ and the antichrist, the light and the darkness, the children of God (believers) and the children of the devil (those who refuse Christ). Conflict must arise between the two groups, and this can and does happen within a family in which some are believers and others are not. We should seek to be at peace with all men but should never forget that Jesus warned we will be hated for His sake. Because those who reject Him hate Him, they will hate His followers as well (John 15:18).

In Matthew 10:34–36, Jesus said He had come at this time not to bring peace to the earth, but a sword, a weapon which divides and severs. As a result of His visit to the earth, some children would be set against parents and a man’s enemies might be those within his own household. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family members. This may be part of the cost of discipleship, for love of family should not be greater than love for the Lord. A true disciple must take up his cross and follow Jesus (Matthew 16:24). He must be willing to face not only family hatred, but also death, like a criminal carrying his cross to his own execution. True followers of Christ must be willing to give up, even to the point of “hating” all that is in our lives, even our own families, if we are to be worthy of Him (Matthew 10:37–39). In so doing, we find our lives in return for having given them up to Jesus Christ
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by hbuba75: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
This is too bad, things are getting out of hand in Nigeria
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Aboks(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
aboki wan start baby factory abi na New terrorist group

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Aboks(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
ibechris:

What is this one saying?
Muhammed says in the Hadith which is best regarded as the book of death and hate. Kill all the Almushrikuns( that is, Christians and Jews) and take non as friends. It went further to prescribe how they should be killed. That is,by beheading them. I have the Quran at home so that no one would deceive me and the people around me.

Muhammed was not sent,he sent himself and died like a lone fool from the hands of Jews girl whose parents were kidnapped by Muhammed ur prophet. That is why u are violent just like him.

omen u dey vex o

1 Like

Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

"DO NOT THINK I BRING PEACE TO EARTH BUT A SWORD "MATTEW 10 :34.
Say something on this quote from the Bible and terrorism.
The religion of peace
Re: Malam Niga’s Rehabilitation Centre Kaduna: 147 Victims Rescued by Phobia1: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Awol1:
Islam is a religion of piis
And what will u call Christianity with pastor licking puna? Since you're ready to blame it on the religion and not people involve. #3ran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) / Two Women Seen Fighting In Public Over A Man (Photos) / Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.