Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Poultry Business Partnership - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Business Partnership (630 Views)

Can This Place Be Used For A Poultry Business? Please Advice Me. Thanks. / Poultry Business In Nigeria: How Reliable & Profitable Is It? / How To Reduce Feeds Cost In Poultry Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Business Partnership by Promise06: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2019
I have a good management skills in poultry business and l also owned a poultry size of 1500 birds capacity located in Agbado axis,Ogun state. The poultry has the following facilities
_borehole already connected into the poultry.
_wired and connected to electricity
_fenced and secured
_7units battery cages already assembled.
_close to market
I hereby request the pleasure of interested partnerl to team up with for the production of chicken meat and eggs.
The interested Partner would be able to provide the working capital for the purchase of chicks feeds, medications, vaccines, defeathering machine.
There shall be MOU in respect of the partnership.

Adebayo
Telephone /whatsapp no
+2349034168387
Re: Poultry Business Partnership by excanny: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Promise06:
I have a good management skills in poultry business and l also owned a poultry size of 1500 birds capacity located in Agbado axis,Ogun state. The poultry has the following facilities
_borehole already connected into the poultry.
_wired and connected to electricity
_fenced and secured
_7units battery cages already assembled.
_close to market
I hereby request the pleasure of interested partnerl to team up with for the production of chicken meat and eggs.
The interested Partner would be able to provide the working capital for the purchase of chicks feeds, medications, vaccines, defeathering machine.
There shall be MOU in respect of the partnership.

Adebayo
Telephone /whatsapp no
+2349034168387

Provide proof that you can make profit.
Re: Poultry Business Partnership by Promise06: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Case study from 1,000 laying birds personal practical experience:
Production rate @ 80%
80%×1000= 800eggs=26crates
Daily sales: 26crates @#800=#20,800
Daily feeding cost: #12,800
Daily profit margin =#8,000
Monthly gross profit= #240,000
Less:
cost of monthly routine #15,000
Labour. #10,000. #25000
T0tal monthly profit. #215,000
NOTE:
Expected production period is 16months
Cost of a bird @cull is #1500(10% mortality rate)
You can schedule a meeting in a condusive environment for better discussion.
Thanks
Adebayo
09034168387(call/ WhatsApp)
Re: Poultry Business Partnership by kunlef1: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
You only mentioned feeding in your cost analysis
but you need to clarify the following:

1.What is the cost of buying the chicks and feeding them before they start egg production?

2.How long will this take?

3. What does cost of monthly routine mean?

4. Is there any additional overhead costs as a result of increasing your production?

5. Do you have a ready buyers for the extra eggs to be produced?

6. What are you offering the investor(s)?

7. Is the business currently registered?

In summary, what is the total cost of production, cost of sales, actual profit margin, and how long will it take before making sales?

It is after all these that you can talk of profit margin.

I think you need to make your cost analysis clearer.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Black Pepper Available For Sale / Can U Supply Rice & Veg Oil To A Company In Ogun State On A 30 Days Credit? / You Can Buy Affordable Goat Meat For N600-700 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.