Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri (676 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2019
l think that the Igbo angst against Gowon is not well situated. Ndi’Igbo are blessed that it was Gowon, not Murtala, who prosecuted the war. If Murtala had been Head of State in 1966, I am confident that there would have been an ethnic cleansing of the Igbo race from planet Earth. Look at what the man did after the war. He rebuilt the Southeast. A lot of the infrastructure that the Southeast still relies on, where built by Gowon. The man feared God. I know this will not make me popular with the Igbo, but I prefer to be popular with God and the truth[b]. I do not support the civil war, but I understood why it happened. The Ifeajuna-Nzeogwu coup was just too one sided. [/b]Take some responsibility for that. To blame the war all on Gowon shows that lessons have not been learnt. Just imagine that Buhari was President in 1966. The consequence of that imagination will make you know that Gowon is a good man. Yes, he reneged on Aburi, because if he had implemented it, he, Gowon, would have been violently overthrown by Murtala.

‪ #TableShaker‬

‪#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets‬

1 Share

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Like I always make my point known

This guys are enemies of the state

They instigated the southeast against Nigeria

But the real patriots in the southeast never yielded to their way

Now they are looking for all ways to change strategy

Reno, fayose and Fani-Kayode and kperogi are one of the natural disaster in pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by hatchy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
Let the truth be told, the coup was one sided. Even if it were the Hausa Fulani officers that carried out same coup in 1966, killing only Igbo politicians, leaving their own tribes from the senseless executions, the Igbos would have done same thing the Norhern officers did....killing one of the finest officer, General Ironsi and thereafter went on with a massacre of innocent civilians and fellow officers.

Let truth be told, the Igbos have not learnt any lesson from the civil war they asked Ojukwu to declare on their behalf. They should learn to love, live in peace with other ethnic groups and earn their trust as any move they make is always with suspicion of dominance.

Let the truth be told, the Igbos should be adequately compensated with special projects in their region and be allowed to get a shot of the presidency to properly heal the wounds of the civil war.

Let truth be told, the man above me is a compound fool for spewing trash always. Though I'm not surprised because he is APC and Dundee president asslicker while claiming patriot all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by DSoj(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
Reno talks too much and he spews a lot of garbage.
Does he live in Murtala's mind to have known what he would have done?
At this moment when the country is trying to get dire pasts behind, the idiot brings up coup issue.

He's bored n jobless. If he was this active as Gej's aide on social media, using the same vigour he's using now to promote Gej's works back then, we would have known more about what GEJ did.

Stupid fellow! Always looking for ways to turn people against each other. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by Afamed: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2019
E be like say Reno wants to hear the story of his life today from our blodas

1 Like

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Gowon is a terrorist.

He doesn't have human heart

Adolf Hitler versus Yakubu Gowon!!!

Spot the difference if you can:

Hitler - Massacred 6 million Jews in genocide

Gowon - Massacred over 3.5 million Biafrans in genocide

Today, Hitler is not celebrated in Germany because he was a murderer and genocidist.

Similarly, Gowon must not be celebrated in Nigeria because he’s a murderer, genocidist and a war criminal.

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
The Nzeogwu-Ademoyega-Ifeajuna coup was a great evil brought upon the nation by military officers who wanted to foist Awolowo on Nigerians. These 3 coup plotters should have become politicians and maybe they would have succeeded in convincing Nigerians to vote Awolowo because Awolowo was a man of great ability.
Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Reno the church rat. A fool at 50.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
omenka:
Reno the church rat. A fool at 50.

Seriously

The guy is suffering from Some sort of schizophrenia

2 Likes

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by LegendHero(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
igbodefendercom:
The Nzeogwu-Ademoyega-Ifeajuna coup was a great evil brought upon the nation by military officers who wanted to foist Awolowo on Nigerians. These 3 coup plotters should have become politicians and maybe they would have succeeded in convincing Nigerians to vote Awolowo because Awolowo was a man of great ability.
I know one of you will try to link Awolowo to all of this to absolve the coup plotter of the blame and change the narrative of an Igbo coup.

Firstly, can you tell me the link and friendship that existed between Awolowo and the barrack boys you mentioned up there that will make them massacre other tribe leaders for Awolowo to become president.

Secondly, how could Awolowo a civilian who was in prison at that time suddenly become president after the barrack boys massacre other tribe leaders. Will Awolowo a civilian be suddenly made the commander in chief as a soldier or what? If it’s gonna be a democratic settings, have you ever heard where someone assumed presidency position in a democracy without being voted in?

Why did the Igbo man pre-1966 suddenly become Awolowo sympathizer after they already aligned with the north to deny Awo of forming the government?

Even if your conspiracy theory were to be true, why didn’t Ojukwu release Awo from prison? Why was it that Gowon was the one that later released Awo?

The coup is an Igbo coup, this is a self evident truth that will linger over the history of Nigeria for centuries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Reno is probably from Delta state.. I have never seen him talking about the politics of his hometown or the poor state of the SS in region even upon the 13% oil cuts
Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
sarrki:

Seriously
The guy is suffering from Some sort of schizophrenia
Africa alone is suffering from schizophrenia.
Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
LegendHero:

...how could Awolowo a civilian who was in prison at that time suddenly become president after the barrack boys massacre other tribe leaders. Will Awolowo a civilian be suddenly made the commander in chief as a soldier or what? If it’s gonna be a democratic settings, have you ever heard where someone assumed presidency position in a democracy without being voted in?

It used to happen all the time during the era of military coups. For instance, google Adly Mahmoud Mansour who was put into Egypt's presidency after they overthrew Mohammed Morsi. Or google Andry Rajolina of Madagascar. Sometimes the military would put in a civilian they respect instead of a military officer in the hot seat.hr

That coup was a very big mistake by those that carried it out. It was a big error. Nzeogwu, Ademoyega and Ifeajuna should have retired from the army and joined politics instead.
Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
Someone should tell Reno that the first coup was not what caused the civil war

To make the excuse for Gowon that he could not implement the Aburi agreement he signed in Ghana because he would have been violently overthrown by Murtala Mohammed is pathetic. Gowon signed an agreement with Ojukwu. No matter the reason why he could not implementing it, he caused the war by not implementing it!!
Re: Ifeajuna Nzeogwu Coup Is Just Too One Sided - Reno Omokri by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
LegendHero:

I know one of you will try to link Awolowo to all of this to absolve the coup plotter of the blame and change the narrative of an Igbo coup.

Firstly, can you tell me the link and friendship that existed between Awolowo and the barrack boys you mentioned up there that will make them massacre other tribe leaders for Awolowo to become president.

Secondly, how could Awolowo a civilian who was in prison at that time suddenly become president after the barrack boys massacre other tribe leaders. Will Awolowo a civilian be suddenly made the commander in chief as a soldier or what? If it’s gonna be a democratic settings, have you ever heard where someone assumed presidency position in a democracy without being voted in?

Why did the Igbo man pre-1966 suddenly become Awolowo sympathizer after they already aligned with the north to deny Awo of forming the government?

Even if your conspiracy theory were to be true, why didn’t Ojukwu release Awo from prison? Why was it that Gowon was the one that later released Awo?

The coup is an Igbo coup, this is a self evident truth that will linger over the history of Nigeria for centuries.

You need chilled 1759

Awolowo was not and will never be friends to tyrants

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And The Leader Of The PDP Endorses Bayelsa Guber Candidate Duoye Diri / Pdp, Apc Suffer Setbacks In Strongholds / I Remain Governor Of Oyo State – Makinde Reacts To Appeal Court’s Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.