Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup (2825 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Fani Kayode Gets Epic Reply / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Mikalaika: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Femi Fani Kayode wrote a whole epistle to indirectly imply that Igbos cannot be trusted by reminding everyone about the first military coup that was termed an IGBO COUP.

This is an emotional blackmail I must say. What a time to be alive. I have just confirmed that they are so scared of Peter Obi?

Read below:

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by SLAP44: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2023
If Peter Obi becomes president, who will now be bankrolling FFK? Hunger is a bad thing.

I pity jobless political beggars from May 2023. This country Nigeria is about to witness an unprecedented change in its fortunes, as the economy is about to rise and hunger and unemployment will be reduced drastically, this will make the political jobbers hungry as funds won't be allocated to satisfy their propaganda machinery. Good people should get busy and make billions in legit businesses and employment.

Reno, FFK, Deji, Dino and Asari should better go and learn motor mechanic work grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Tochi3(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2023
Food for kayode.. grin cheesy

Writing jargons for food.. what a shameless thing

Anywhere belle face food jester grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by jmoore(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2023
FFK is a FOOL What else do you expect from him?

29 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by ahnie: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Offer FFK a nice meal of onugbo soup and correct akpu nsukka and watch him keep shut.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Aufbauh(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2023
Mikalaika:
Femi Fani Kayode wrote a whole epistle to indirectly imply that Igbos cannot be trusted by reminding everyone about the first military coup that was termed an IGBO COUP.

This is an emotional blackmail I must say. What a time to be alive. I have just confirmed that they are so scared of Peter Obi?

Read below:

It's actually you who is attaching emotional blackmail to a tribute for our fallen heroes who ffk is paying tribute to through retrospection.

Except guilty conscience is disturbing you & Obi is carrying the burden of an ugly past of his kinsmen.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Curious345: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
jmoore:
FFK is a FOOL
What else do you expect from him?
he does lots of cocaine

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Ezeama400: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
As linking Obi to IPOB refused to stick , they had to switch to another level of foolishness..

That this man is in Tinubu's camp today is one of the early sings of Bola's defeat .

Clown!! grin cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Moh247: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2023
People murdered where Femi Fani Kayode father's close associates, even his father was lucky

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by PHIPEX(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2023
This shows how scared the ruling party has become. They are now throwing everything to the ring including foolishness.

By God's grace they will be disgraced next month by right thinking Nigerians.

18 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by tuborme: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2023
The guy is as bad as his employers

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:
People murdered where Femi Fani Kayode father's close associates, even his father was lucky
the evil you support today will catch up with you tomorrow
Mark my words mohammed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2023
lol nobody takes mr food serious again

12 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Moh247: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Mark my words mohammed

All the evil you also support online here hiding behind Seun's forum anonymity If God is truly God you won't escape it

In Sha Allah

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by azpekuliar: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Hungerbad (pun intended)

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by JASONjnr(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Sbortfuse and story telling.....

The same man who abused the living hell out of Tinubu is the same person that is now campaigning for Tinubu...

I. a nutshell, FFK is all about the money...Any where belle face....

I can imagine FFK writing this nonsense after he was served a sumptuous meal on his dinning table....

Never seen a politician that will do anything for a plate of Ewedu and ponmo...

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by moscow007: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Now this is why I so much detest Soludo, Orji Uzor, Arthur Eze and other prominent Igbo leaders that haven't thrown their weight behind President Peter Obi, do they really thinking political jobbers will not write idiotic jargons like this when it gets to their unrealistic turn to run for President?

It's foolhardy to think just because you are progressive other tribes has to be progressive.
A tribal bigot is a tribal bigot...if u like give them PhD and all the sophistication in the world.

PS:
In all of this the Igbos remains the biggest casualty, Agu ironsi was stripped naked, tied and dragged on tarred road like a common criminal, Igbos lost over 3 million of their people including children and new born not due to war but barbaric blockade of food and medical supplies with d help of UK govt.
Progressive Igbos have decided to move on despite being handed 20 pounds each out of all the millions we had in the bank and selling National assets to their tribes men. Igbos still strives to survive and be part of a country that despise them so much that 52 years after the war a foolish idiot still has the mind to write the nonsense above.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by derecho(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2023
FFK is one of those that'd be forgotten after February 25,2023

11 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:

All the evil you also support online here hiding behind Seun's forum anonymity If God is truly God you won't escape it

In Sha Allah
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Moh247: 10:59am On Jan 15, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

Linda talk pass this nau hand wey go meet her dey do press up

You think only Fani Kayode is extremely angry at you guys unruly behavior?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by toneroforever(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
lol nobody takes mr food serious again

Don't blame that mumu Fani Kayode. Tinubu has used food to reset his brain

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Ojiofor: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Well,those that carried out that useless bloody and unnecessary coup both directly and indirectly are all dead so any one who still wants some kind of revenge should go to their graves and take their pound of flesh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Mindcure: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
Mark my words mohammed
Yea

His first name is, Sefiu.

That's Sefiu Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by adefitim(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2023
May the souls of the fallen heroes rest on
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Mindcure: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Moh247:

Sefiu Mohammed how market?

Useless dedicated urchin

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Naira20: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Kikikiki
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Moh247: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2023
Mindcure:
Yea

His first name is, Sefiu.

That's Sefiu Mohammed.

I really really pity you guys fanning trouble online for your own people thinking since you are hiding you are free

I was at a meeting yesterday discussing Politics, If you know how angry the street guys are with You people, even at Landlord comiunity meeting I pray what happened in Shasha won't happen in Iwo Road and Dugbe to your guys

I just pray
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Naira20: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Alfa Bisexual
Who cares who is angry with who?
FFK of all people
Moh247:

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Nightwolf1: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2023
grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Ikpeyi: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2023
They are scared � February 25th is already here.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Moh247: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Naira20:
Alfa Bisexual
Who cares who is angry with who?
FFK of all people

Run your mouth anyhow na Seun give everyone free platform

But make sure you don't loose guard oo
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Gets Desperate Against Peter Obi: Writes About Nzeogwu Coup by Naira20: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Alfa Bisexual wetin concern Seun for this matter?
Moh247:

Run your mouth anyhow na Seun give everyone free platform

But make sure you don't loose guard oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State / Corruption: What's The Way Out In Nigeria? / Full Details Of Gani Fawehinmi's 32 Detentions By Miltary Regimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.