Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker (28769 Views)

Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again / Customs Impounds 1,100 Rifles Headed To South-east From Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by chigoziri2403(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Primitive reasoning sir. No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward
how do you think Nigeria will move forward with border closure
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Basher8583: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
sexiestharam:
How will the impounded bags of rice end up? Would they be destroyed or shared among custom officials?
Will you eat rice already soaked in diesel fumes?
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by brookz: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
They like Nigerian Rice in foreign bag but they don't like Nigerian Rice in Nigerian bag

Nigeria's problem is from Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by SavageResponse(m): 2:57am On Oct 20, 2019
I knew they would device ne methods of smuggling
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Aremson14(m): 5:45am On Oct 20, 2019
sexiestharam:
How will the impounded bags of rice end up? Would they be destroyed or shared among custom officials?
Most times they would b certified as okay then distributed to motherless babies home or some sort of charity
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Unrated900(m): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2019
sexiestharam:

That question strong ooooo

But am sure they will share it after a year amidst themselves auction part of it

Then send some to the less privilege homes
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by henrybomb(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
lordswill03:
Nice work guys. Let's all join hands and build this country. No one will do it for us.
Hmm
Let us not deceive ourselves laws are made for the less privileged.. You wanna tell me the elite don't find a way to bring food items into this country
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by jamiudinho(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Haba..!
They should let them go jare.

We are not self sufficient in Rice production yet!!

Is like ur brain is not working well
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Asowebdesign: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
If the owner off the truck is not an Hausa/Fulani man... If you know, you know
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by chineduisaac(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
My question is what will the govt do with the rice now?
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Chummynoni(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
i am interested in smuggling
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by decrownprince(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
I wonder how they get the total cost of 250bags to be 5.5million naira. Even if they are to sell the each bag 20k each is not up to dat. A bag of foreign rice is #11500 outside the country.
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by capitalzero: 2:55am On Oct 22, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Primitive reasoning sir. No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward

It is not.custom officers are damn corrupt. They are making money from on going exercise. if government wants to stop corruption in custom, they should stop seize goods or car rather importers should pay appropriate duty with fines. custom officers are using seizure order to extort from importers just like police uses threat of jail to extort people. the only goods that should be seized and destroyed are contrabands or not fit for consumption.
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by decrownprince(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chummynoni:
i am interested in smuggling
Baba smuggling no easy oh. Me were dey smuggling just four bags of foreign rice every week dey find it difficult.
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Chummynoni(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
decrownprince:
Baba smuggling no easy oh. Me were dey smuggling just four bags of foreign rice every week dey find it difficult.
baba, abeg, make i de hustle with u nA
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by decrownprince(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Chummynoni:

baba, abeg, make i de hustle with u nA
You fit lost everything u don hustle within a minute.
Re: Kano: Customs Impounds 250 Bags Of Rice Concealed In Fuel Tanker by Chummynoni(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
decrownprince:
You fit lost everything u don hustle within a minute.
lol
make i b yur secretary then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75 People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue To Be Buried In Mass Grave Today / Ugly Rex And Two Other Yahoo Boys Arrested / Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.