Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Did I Offend In This Life? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Did I Offend In This Life? (3593 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / Did I Do Wrong With My Attitude ? / For Those Who Did Not Receive The FRSC Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2019
I didn't want to write this but I have to. They say a problem shared is half solved.
I am in my late twenties but nothing I put my hands seems to work no matter how hard I try. I keep asking myself if mistakenly, I have offended anyone. I have tried teaching in a primary school got sacked by the proprietress after three days because according to her, she don't like my teaching methods. Got sacked from factory work twice. Tried admob..got suspended 6 days into only to be banned permanently on the day the suspension ended. What about domain flipping? I ventured into domain flipping after following a thread here last October and acquired 2 domains and listed them but up till now am typing this, nobody have even asked how much let alone selling one. I could go on and on and on. Frustration and depression is eaten me deep and even though I decided suicide is not an option, I can't trust myself anymore. Please I have experience in football blogging and iam an OND holder in science laboratory technology.
Below is a link of football articles I wrote on Facebook several months ago
https://www.facebook.com/499588817213012/posts/507240946447799/
https://www.facebook.com/499588817213012/posts/507177979787429/.
Please don't mind the errors in the write up because I am typing with bitterness. Help save a brother!

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by RealLordZeus(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you have online marketing skills, Message me on 0.8.088922994,
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
RealLordZeus:
If you have online marketing skills, Message me on 0.8.088922994,
even though am not good at marketing, I can try my best. Thanks.
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by ITbomb(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Try Liverpool 1 and over 2.5
Put everything

6 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Harlem2(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2019
Check yourself...... and pray
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by babyfalo: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
An adage do say, when a mad knows he is mad that is when he knows he has become normal...
Same to you too....Since you know your have problem and you have realized it...then you are free from bondage....Just pray to God and meet one or two pastor you can confine in him and tell him what you ate going through so that he pray with you and for you sad

4 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by generationz(f): 12:30am On Oct 20, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I didn't want to write this but I have to. They say a problem shared is half solved.
I am in my late twenties but nothing I put my hands seems to work no matter how hard I try. I keep asking myself if mistakenly, I have offended anyone. I have tried teaching in a primary school got sacked by the proprietress after three days because according to her, she don't like my teaching methods. Got sacked from factory work twice. Tried admob..got suspended 6 days into only to be banned permanently on the day the suspension ended. What about domain flipping? I ventured into domain flipping after following a thread here last October and acquired 2 domains and listed them but up till now am typing this, nobody have even asked how much let alone selling one. I could go on and on and on. Frustration and depression is eaten me deep and even though I decided suicide is not an option, I can't trust myself anymore. Please I have experience in football blogging and iam an OND holder in science laboratory technology.
Please don't mind the errors in the write up because I am typing with bitterness. Help save a brother!

How have you been feeding and funding your businesses that went down?

You keep counting your woes, why not count your blessings.

You say you are an OND holder so that means you finished your two-year degree.

So, tell me how everything your hand touches has near success syndrome.

There are people in this country who have written jamb over six times trying to get into an higher institution.

Do you know that Akin Alabi failed severally before he started Nairabet in his late 30's. He even failed lost his first election.

Go and read about the story of Jack ma and see how failure was his middle name before creating Chinas biggest e-commerce website Alibaba.

When you fail at somethings, you don't start thinking of suicide, you will first consider what you did wrong and what you should so better.

As Africans we must learn to do self analysis from time to time.

The road to success isn't paved with gold.

You need to surround yourselves with bright minds and know that for every successful entrepreneur there are about 100 who lost their business in the first five years. Will they attribute to spiritual problems? No.

If I start selling bags on Instagram today and no one buys a bag in 6 months will I start blaming village people? No

I'll consider the industry im in, my chances to break ou.t, my advertisement strategy, how I display my goods, my customer service etc.

You didn't fail as a student oya start counting your blessings from there. Today is Sunday. Go to church and thank God for even the smallest blessing.

Please, try as much as possible to speak only positive words of affirmations to yourself. Make it an habit everyday. You'll see your dream pattern will change, your entire life will change.

Even Jesus Christ when people didn't believe he was Gods son he kept referring to God as "My father." It was a strange thing for anybody to call God father then. Even his disciples and mother didn't understand or believe him yet he won't stop speaking positive words and calling God his father. There is power in "The word" Jesus, and in "the word" your tongue.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by chigoziri2403(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2019
ITbomb:
Try Liverpool 1 and over 2.5
Put everything
wicked somebody, you want kill am finally

2 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by jnoz23(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

There are people in this country who have written jamb over six times trying to get into an higher institution.

Do you know that Akin Alabi failed severally before he started Nairabet in his late 30's. He even failed lost his first election.

Go and read about the story of Jack ma and see how failure was his middle name before creating Chinas biggest e-commerce website Alibaba.

When you fail at somethings, you don't start thinking of suicide, you will first consider what you did wrong and what you should so better.

You need to surround yourselves with bright minds and know that for every successful entrepreneur there are about 100 who lost their business in the first five years. Will they attribute to spiritual problems? No.

If I start selling bags on Instagram today and no one buys a bag in 6 months will I start blaming village people? No

I'll consider the industry im in, my chances to break ou.t, my advertisement strategy, how I display my goods, my customer service etc.

You didn't fail as a student oya start counting your blessings from there. Today is Sunday. Go to church and thank God for even the smallest blessing.

Please, try as much as possible to speak only positive words of affirmations to yourself. Make it an habit everyday. You'll see your dream pattern will change, your entire life will change.

Even Jesus Christ when people didn't believe he was Gods son he kept referring to God as "My father." It was a strange thing for anybody to call God father then. Even his disciples and mother didn't understand or believe him yet he won't stop speaking positive words and calling God his father. There is power in "The word" Jesus, and in "the word" your tongue.

Wow, decent and polished ladies are hard to find esp on NL!
BUT YOU ARE DEFINITELY DECENT & POLISHED

***in my deepest baritone voice*** "hello sexy"
cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by braimeddy: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2019
If you are actually a female and still single, you will make a good wife
generationz:

4 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by papadoculus(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

nice one bro
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by monimekaz(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

May God bless anything u lay ur hands on.I love u

2 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by generationz(f): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2019
monimekaz:

May God bless anything u lay ur hands on.I love u
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

am currently in church right now and seeing this. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by jieta: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

please permit me to post this on my facebook wall

2 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by generationz(f): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Goalnaldo:
am currently in church right now and seeing this. Thanks so much.

You are welcome, dear.

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by jom28gy(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2019
I almost have the same experience with him,so I needed spiritual solution to it.
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by lordlugards: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

You are welcome, dear.
I just learn alot from you this morning. I promise you I'm going to use some of this your advice positively. And also impact it on people.

You're such a wonderful motivator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by generationz(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2019
lordlugards:
I just learn alot from you this morning. I promise you I'm going to use some of this your advice positively. And also impact it on people.

You're such a wonderful motivator

cheesy I am glad it put a smile on your face.

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by dedons: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

Permission to share this on my Fb page ma'am.

This will surely lift a soul today.

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I am in my late twenties but nothing I put my hands seems to work no matter how hard I try. I keep asking myself if mistakenly, I have offended anyone. I have tried teaching in a primary school got sacked by the proprietress after three days because according to her, she don't like my teaching methods. Got sacked from factory work twice. Tried admob..got suspended 6 days into only to be banned permanently on the day the suspension ended. What about domain flipping? I ventured into domain flipping after following a thread here last October and acquired 2 domains and listed them but up till now am typing this, nobody have even asked how much let alone selling one.

I hope this is not your problem?

1 Share

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
Why not go into poultry farming? Maybe self employed is your call.
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Lamasta(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Be optimistic you are in the trial stage very very soon you will graduate to the breakthrough stage where you will start sharing your success stories on all you passed through to get to where you are.

Keep learning and growing You will soon get there cheers

4 Likes

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by kushercain: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

Woman, thou art blessed!

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Egwobobo: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
I do not know where you live,my only advice is that try and locate any Christ Holy Church station that is in your area.see the minister and rely your issues,may God help you as you take this step of faith in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Princeboca12(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Goalnaldo:

Brother, please drop your number let me introduce THE HOLY SPIRIT to you. He can make you new.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by franchasng: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

I love you already, no homo.....not a lesbian oh before people come for my head. I love you for this wonderful post honey kiss
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by Lemmyo: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
If u think u need deliverance in this area, believe in God's Word, believe and claim your deliverance in Jesus name; study john 8:36.And if u think u have offended someone go and apologize.
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by generationz(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
I love you already, no homo.....not a lesbian oh before people come for my head. I love you for this wonderful post honey kiss

grin grin grin
You wan use your hand buy trouble.
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by franchasng: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
generationz:

grin grin grin
You wan use your hand buy trouble.
yes na, I have to inform them, let them know that even though I am a sexy lady commending you, I don't mean to lesbo you grin
Re: Who Did I Offend In This Life? by generationz(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
franchasng:
yes na, I have to inform them, let them know that even though I am a sexy lady commending you, I don't mean to lesbo you grin

grin grin

You are a case.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staff Security Officer, L-3united Nations Children's Fund (unicef) / Oando Plc Recruiting! / Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.