Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari (14928 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Umahi Says SE Governors, Ohanaeze, Senators To Meet President Buhari / BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Aidejay(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2019
A man
Big man
With dick and balls dangling from his waist....a whole governor for that matter in a "federal" system has decided to become dual shock 4 in d hands of buhari and APC....what kind of Political strategy is that one?
wetin bola no go see for ShopRite?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Ngirima: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2019
i don't blame umahi

I blame pdp that gave the ediot ticket even when he made his gross anti party open

Truly pdp is weak
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2019
madenigga:
Just can't stop loving this man.

If Nnamdi KANU was from Ebonyi Ge would have been in jail by now. But Abia people keep supporting him
Is Babachir Lawal, Ganduje, Baru and these people below in prison

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Commentor: 6:19am On Oct 20, 2019
madenigga:

If Nnamdi KANU was from Ebonyi Ge would have been in jail by now. But Abia people keep supporting him

That's why Kerosene is the currency of choice in Abia state now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Commentor: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2019
Ngirima:
i[s] don't blame umahi

I blame pdp that gave the ediot ticket even when he made his gross anti party open

Truly pdp is weak[/s]

I told the nurse to increase your dosage.

You should only be able to cancel but not write.

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by id4sho(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Ngirima:
i don't blame umahi

Truly pdp is weak
[s]
Ngirima:
i don't blame umahi

Truly pdp is weak
[/s]
Ngirima:
i don't blame umahi

Truly pdp is weak
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by omenka(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2019
ludd2018:
But Buhari insulted Gej . You are hausa-fulani ass licker n u ll never smell Igbo president. You are not for us. You are a saboteur . WE don't need u . You rather need us .
You see what I was saying the other day with respect to these guys asking that APC must give them their presidential ticket?

Any of their sons seen trying to build a bridge with the party or its leaders is hated with a passion, regardless of how good a performer the person is. He or she is completely ostracised because over their dead bodies would they support APC. Yet you want the party's ticket.

Like I said, all that nonsense is just a rude to get pdp back in Aso Rock. Even if Jesus stood on APC's ticket, they'd vote pdp!!

Glad you made this comment. Will come in handy very soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by omenka(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2019
DNSPro:
Nwanne, free the man for now. He has forgotten igbos don't don't take nonsense.

Just watch it.

He will be dealt with like Rochas.. Shebi Rochas mouth don silence las Las?
APC's presidential ticket is NONSENSE as well. Please make sure you call your brothers asking for the nonsense to order.

Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by RTSC: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2019
I hope he is playing the long game by trying to get buhari support for President.

If he does not, then I don't see the Purpose of all these ass licking.
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by semyman: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2019
SOUTH EAST PRESIDENCY

Not too many people may agree, that President Muhammadu Buhari means well for Nigeria. The problem with the country is not that the President lacks Vision, but simply because most people do not believe in his vision.

His vision to rid Nigeria of corruption, may not have been in very good public appeal, yet, he has made a statement, that corrupt practices can be punished irrespective of status of personality involved. Some argue that he is selective in his fight, yet, no one remembers that EFCC and ICPC were completely dormant and passive before he took over power.
Again, the courage to close down Nigeria's land border has been commended by IMF, as a step in the right direction.
President Muhammadu Buhari has shown that a leader can stand for what he believes in and achieve it against popular support. This is a strong quality of leadership. You do not need the support of everyone, Everytime on every issue.
He has enforced Local Government Autonomy, one no leader was bold to confront, even as our corrupt Governors forum fought against it.
President Muhammadu Buhari has again boosted our Agricultural Independence, showing that Nigeria can feed itself. This is the right way to go.

He has gradually made railway transportation more effective and efficient.
He has quietly attracted growth in the industrial sector. The crisis in the Niger Delta has calmed, increasing oil and gas activities in Nigeria.

The SouthEast have a long way to go, if they would have their way, beyond mere say and loud noise. They must Unite, abhor hate politics and Leverage with other regions. They must have a clear plan and strategic roadmap for 2023 Presidency. They can't remain political slaves, except they choose to.

My Question: Do they have a strong Political Personality to Push for 2023 Presidency?
They ruined Sen. Rochas Okorocha. They fought Mr. Peter Obi. They degraded Sen. Ike Ekweremadu. They detest Dave Umahi. They reject Orji Uzor Kalu. They don't trust Dr. Chris Ngige. They don't like Nnia Nwodo. I just wish they can come together, and get the opportunity right, Now or Never. Let every region have a sense of belonging. Thanks

Well, Who does the SouthEast have for 2023? Only time will tell.
THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.
#NigeriaUnite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by horsepower101: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Nigerians only want igbos that actively speak and work against Igbo interest.

So anytime you see an Igboman speaking against igbos, all of a sudden certain sofiaticated people starts praising that individual.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by DNSPro: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2019
omenka:
APC's presidential ticket is NONSENSE as well. Please make sure you call your brothers asking for the nonsense to order.

Pathetic.
if you don't understand, ask for clarification. This is not about APC or pdp.

It's foolish to put your people down because you want to curry favour.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Kevinsamba: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2019
So for your eyes na Nigerian is working well now Boko Haram is no more, Fulani herdsmen are no longer butchering people and price of food stuffs for market don reduce abi.
So abeg make I ask you when all this una blindness go end
Una go see black call am white
Well just know that the blood of all slaughtered Nigerians are on buhari and all his supporters
Head.
post=83294609:
Only children of hate, perdition and frustration talk ill about the President and the country.
But President Buhari is not even paying attention to what these losers say....not at all!
Ignoring losers pain them more.

A better and more better Nigeria is all we want.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Burruchaga71(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2019
Nwa Abakaliki ����
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by nauto5: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by LabDNA: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2019
I think Umahi should simply decamp to APC and start asserting himself there. He will make a good APC presidential candidate as he faces Peter Obi as PDP flagbearer in 2023.

#EasternPresidency2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2019
madenigga:

Umahi for done jail Kanu teytey

1 Like

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by hisgrace090: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2019
Rajman45:
The governor didn't say anything wrong. A governor or president should be non partisan, and if Ebonyi state governor is trying to do that........ we should not castigate him.

You said this just because you have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by hisgrace090: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2019
DNSPro:

And more foolish to allow your people always dance naked in public believing its a way of not tolerating nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by bluefilm: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Correct man.

Umahi for Presidency when it gets to our Igbo turn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by nagoma(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Umahi should be guided
Your people first before any other, we wouldn't mind you are a working governor...
Ask okorocha.

So insults are acceptable in your culture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by cnsprince76: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2019
ludd2018:
But Buhari insulted Gej . You are hausa-fulani ass licker n u ll never smell Igbo president. You are not for us. You are a saboteur . WE don't need u . You rather need us .

So, insult is now a virtue that should be emulated? Mind you, criticism is different from insult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by omenka(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2019
DNSPro:

I dont want to understand. Tell your people to steer clear APC. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by cnsprince76: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Umahi should be guided

Your people first before any other, we wouldn't mind you are a working governor...

Ask okorocha.

Do you mean allowing your people to insult leaders implies being with your people? Who has insult helped?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by DNSPro: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2019
omenka:
I dont want to understand. Tell your people to steer clear APC. Simple.

You mean the APC that led to this?

1 Share

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by chino123(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2019
I'm sorry for your stupidity Mr Umahi don't put your generations into conflict because of your utterances.which governor has put his president above his people. your tenure will be over and u will pay for your sins
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Jlow2: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
You can only do dat with your gullible pple whom also suffer frm poverty of the mind,HE WHO CAN NOT SPEAK OR DOES NOT ALLOW PPLE SPEAK UP IN TIMES OF OPPRESSION IS WORST THAN THE OPPRESSOR
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by omenka(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2019
DNSPro:

You mean the APC that led to this?
Yes I mean that. Tell them to keep their demands restricted to pdp, the party they've given all to and the part that has created heaven on earth for them.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Aide, Freddy Ndigbara Kidnapped By Gunmen At Rivers Rally / Why I Support FRCN's Governance Code For NGOS / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.