Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari (14926 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Umahi Says SE Governors, Ohanaeze, Senators To Meet President Buhari / BREAKING: PDP Lawmakers Boos,Insults Buhari As He Present 2019 Appropriation Bil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Ategberoson:
does it mean Umahi will decamp anytime soon? because the way his people keep saying his support for Buhari is 2023 preparation, as if Buhari will handover the presidential ticket under PDP or will APC consider a new member ahead of the old

I think Umahi should be made the head of overall Igbo leaders, the guy is only correcting the impression in the populace that Igbo hate Hausa/Fulani and this is what's expected of a leader. Umahi should fire on even though you can't impress average Hausa/Fulani, those people believe in political eye to eye hence their attack on southwest because they know when it comes to politics southwest don't give in

2023 presidency in APC is long gone to southwest and I hope southeast we fight for 2023 under PDP. why not two southerners for once if we are indeed one Nigeria?
You ppl keep talking irrationally like psychiatric patients,despite your education.
According to you,Igbos hate hausa/Fulani and I ask,as evidenced by what?
Hausa/Fulani single out Igbo ppl to kill and destroy their properties regularly but to you it is Igbos who hate them.
Sometimes d reason for the killings is b/c a cartoon was drawn in faraway Denmark, yet you will never talk of hate.
Has there been any 10yrs stretch abokkis fis not riot and kill Igbos in the north?
Hausa/Fulani live all over d east doing their thing,nobody takes special notice of them.
But Igbo ppl who live in d north live in perpetual fear.
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
ogbuefi677:

You ppl keep talking irrationally like psychiatric patients,despite your education.
According to you,Igbos hate hausa/Fulani and I ask,as evidenced by what?
Hausa/Fulani single out Igbo ppl to kill and destroy their properties regularly.Hausa/Fulani live all over d east doing their thing,nobody takes special notice of them.
But Igbo ppl who live in d north live in perpetual fear.
Sometimes even b/c a cartoon was drawn in faraway Denmark, yet you will never talk of hate
[/s]

you must be a kid. goto thread prior to 2019 election and 2015 and understand what I'm saying

I won't go wild with you due to the Sabbath day. so be good

1 Like

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

you must be a kid. goto thread prior to 2019 election and 2015 and understand what I'm saying

I won't go wild with you due to the Sabbath day. so be good
lolz.
You obviously have an exaggerated opinion of yourself,we call it delusion of grandeur.
And sabbath day is on Saturday, you can go mad sef if you want grin
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
ogbuefi677:

lolz.
You obviously have an exaggerated opinion of yourself,we call it delusion of grandeur.
And sabbath day is on Saturday, you can go mad sef if you want grin
[/s]

Saturday to you but Sunday to me. you must be dumb to think everyone follow populace belief

just behave yourself and limit your stupidity before you tempt the wildness in me

1 Like

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by micmond: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Owelle Rochas Okorocha played that role before all you need to do is ask him how far.
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by ogbuefi677(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

Saturday to you but Sunday to me. you must be dumb to think everyone follow populace belief

just behave yourself and limit your stupidity before you tempt the wildness in me
lolz.
You keep boasting and dishing out threats on the internet.
Already, I know say you be jew man without even seeing you grin grin
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by DNSPro: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Correct man.
Looks like Mynd444 is their resident APC representative among the moderators.
That same goat called Omenka once called me a punk and I replied by calling him a hausa/Fulani slave.
Fiam,he mentioned mynd444 to report my post,I also mentioned d same idiot moderator to report his post where he called me a punk.
Idiot mynd444 came and banned my moniker for 3 months while allowing d same ewu Omenka to continue going about insulting people.

No. Mind the mofo bro.
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by globemoney: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2019
Salvador1:
Umahi should be guided

Your people first before any other, we wouldn't mind you are a working governor...

Ask okorocha.
So criticizing Buhari over development? No wonder why you losers hate Obiano so much. Ndi ara
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Salvador1: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2019
globemoney:

So criticizing Buhari over development? No wonder why you losers hate Obiano so much. Ndi ara

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Bighead9: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Buhari is a good to the Igbo's. grin

Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Awoo88: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2019
well this guy has earned the right to defend buhari because he is about the only governor from the east that is working. No one need to insult buhari because buhari is an insult.
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by SctDonald(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2019
I think he has the right to associate..,and the right not to associate...He might have his reasons and motives.Moreso,we must put into practice the first law of leadership...Obey your leaders,your heads,and those who are in the place of authority...
Honestly,we have so much spoken ill of our leaders to the point that we no longer see anything good in them....
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by emmygod: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2019
And elder statesman jumaid Mohammed is insulting your tribe and you didn't say anything. Who is fooling who?
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Kuginzi: 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
ludd2018:
But Buhari insulted Gej . You are hausa-fulani ass licker n u ll never smell Igbo president. You are not for us. You are a saboteur . WE don't need u . You rather need us .
Sifia pain!!
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
ogbuefi677:
lolz. You keep boasting and dishing out threats on the internet. Already, I know say you be jew man without even seeing you grin grin

attention seeker. abeg swerve
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by lagdmark(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
bikefab:
David Umahi should continue licking buhari's dirty arse...That is the sort of leaders the South East has.
Let the foolish Umuahi guy ask Rochas how far.
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by madenigga(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Stupid n foolish governor. So ur people will be suffering n if the call buhari names for neglecting them n punishing them unjustly, you will therefore ignore n not help them as their governor.. Anyways, wen we divide, make sure you apply to become a citizen of katsina. Nonsense
Like u said when we divide cause it will never happen
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by madenigga(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
lagdmark:

Let the foolish Umuahi guy ask Rochas how far.
U can never compare Rocha's to Umahi.

Rocha's was never straight forward both Buhari and Oshimole could spot it from a distance
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by madenigga(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
DNSPro:
Nwanne, free the man for now. He has forgotten igbos don't don't take nonsense.

Just watch it.

He will be dealt with like Rochas.. Shebi Rochas mouth don silence las Las?
Do u think it was Igbo's who dealth with Rocha's?
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by maestroferddi: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ategberoson:
does it mean Umahi will decamp anytime soon? because the way his people keep saying his support for Buhari is 2023 preparation, as if Buhari will handover the presidential ticket under PDP or will APC consider a new member ahead of the old p

I think Umahi should be made the head of overall Igbo leaders, the guy is only correcting the impression in the populace that Igbo hate Hausa/Fulani and this is what's expected of a leader. Umahi should fire on even though you can't impress average Hausa/Fulani, those people believe in political eye to eye hence their attack on southwest because they know when it comes to politics southwest don't give in

2023 presidency in APC is long gone to southwest and I hope southeast we fight for 2023 under PDP. why not two southerners for once if we are indeed one Nigeria?
Your naivity is embarrassing....

APC has been ceded to the South West?

Who told you that?

We have over 3 years before the next party presidential primaries and you are regaling yourself with crass fantasy...

You have not ask yourself whether the South West has the moral entitlement to seek the presidency when other regions are yet to get their due opportunity?

The problem with most of you Yoruba people is that you think that Nigeria begins and ends with Buhari.

The power brokers from the north are no fool's.

The north will probably continue after 2023 and thereafter cede it a zone where, as a necessity, power return to them after a maximum of 8 years.

Ceding power to the South West in 2023 will portend a grave risk to the kingmakers in the north because it will project the possibility of the north being kept out of power for possibly 16 years.

Politics is not sentiment so your guys should stop deluding yourselves.

I don't even want to talk about the deep-seated distrust and reservation northern leaders harbour about Tinubu...
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
maestroferddi:
Your naivity is embarrassing....

APC has been ceded to the South West?

Who told you that?

We have over 3 years before the next party presidential primaries and you are regaling yourself with crass fantasy...

You have not ask yourself whether the South West has the moral entitlement to seek the presidency when other regions are yet to get their due opportunity?

The problem with most of you Yoruba people is that you think that Nigeria begins and ends with Buhari.

The power brokers from the north are no fool's.

The north will probably continue after 2023 and thereafter cede it a zone where, as a necessity, power return to them after a maximum of 8 years.

Ceding power to the South West in 2023 will portend a grave risk to the kingmakers in the north because it will project the possibility of the north being kept out of power for possibly 16 years.

Politics is not sentiment so your guys should stop deluding yourselves.

I don't even want to talk about the deep-seated distrust and reservation northern leaders harbour about Tinubu...

I regret reading your post because is full of shiit and amateurish. 2023 election under APC is even bigger than Tinubu

you people should allow Tinubu to be using you people play mind games, by the time you people eyes will clear you will start your usual adjective to Yoruba betrayer bla bla

una go dey OK las las
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by maestroferddi: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ategberoson:

I regret reading your post because is full of shiit and amateurish. 2023 election under APC is even bigger than Tinubu

you people should allow Tinubu to be using you people play mind games, by the time you people eyes will clear you will start your usual adjective to Yoruba betrayer bla bla

una go dey OK las las
Keep leaving in a fool's paradise...

At the nick of time, you body go tell you...
Re: Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
maestroferddi:
Keep leaving in a fool's paradise...

At the nick of time, you body go tell you...
[/s]

and I should swallow your empirical assumption on what basis? politics go beyond this empirical presuppositions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK / Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) / This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.