Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London (69491 Views)

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / Obafemi Martins Attends Wizkid’s Starboy Fest (Photos) / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by ibkayee(f): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by noisy45(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
All hail wiz kid enough banging in london but one Victoria from Kenya will be seriously pained grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Sultty(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Smelly ponmo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Truthbites: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sexky Tiwa and her Prince Charming
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by ayyoughurt(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
u better luk for one guy wey go dy gv u harder
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by trappatoni(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jerkules:
She wear pant at all? don't want no Wardrobe Malfankshan.
Hahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Obason22(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
wen she dey marry again nah.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Phobia1: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
sarcasticlala:
Sexy diva Tiwa savage keeps fans drooling as she posted a picture of herself with the caption:

" How I pull up for a king".

See pic below to rate her look, hit or miss?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B30PX0nByna/
Still searching for the 'Sultry'. This one bubs can Neva arose I but her bottom �
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by tollyboy5(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
That's why headies was dry. I was there and I must say it was very boring.
undecided if you could be there! then it was really dry then.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by notoriousbabe: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
She smells of sperm
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by seunmohmoh(f): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
tollyboy5:

undecided if you could be there! then it was really dry then.
Overdry dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by PapaAdanna: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mama mmadu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Burnamiganja: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wasted

Hey yo hiphop goons, check out my new beat and please like and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzis74yfqqU
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Adeevah(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Aunty wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Teeisaac(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
were?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by seunmohmoh(f): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Teeisaac:

were?
Was.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
dipseacon:
See you at front page. Let me park my comment here
U don reach destination. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by SolarHub(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ok

Check my signature for your SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by duptie(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cregon:
Slippers breast�
see mumu, see hater. Wot z ur own achievement so far

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cregon:
Slippers breast�
Starboy like am like dat
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by femi4: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
headies is strictly for 18 and above...how you take enter

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by seunmohmoh(f): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
femi4:
headies is strictly for 18 and above...how you take enter
As the owner.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Cregon: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
duptie:
see mumu, see hater. Wot z ur own achievement so far

Mr. duptie, how are you? I actually have nothing to tell you. Enjoy the rest of your life man...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by femi4: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
As the owner.
no wonder you couldn't win today
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Erolow(f): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked shocked

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
judey1992:
She started all this things when she was past it age wise, but its just dat nudity sells more than that small indomie pack
Where is it written? Do not let age restrict you from being you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Erolow:
shocked shocked

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
are you based in Port Harcourt? I prefer one on one coaching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Noblejohn32(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=DRPAIT] bro haba!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Yoighaman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
I just love that O2 Arena, the train station there makes it very easy to access, lovely place to hang out...Wizzy's sell out is commendable, congrats to him.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by Ekaka1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Getting Laid tonight grin
Wizzy in the the building!! lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London by seunmohmoh(f): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
femi4:
no wonder you couldn't win today
I always win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Benson And Her Husband, Bishop Great Ameye In New Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.