Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award (45663 Views)

“I Am Bigger Than Headies And Their Next Rated Artiste Award Winner-Portable / What A Great Initiative! Gospel Artiste Award In Edo State Nigeria / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Femeto: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Another Donjazzy win Olamide if you want the car come and collect it. His Artist have won it 3 times now.

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
TechExpert:
oga dont compare, Mr EAZI WON because Tekno was disqualification.
It is none of my business that Tekno was disqualified. He (Tekno) said, he is beyond that category despite the fact he never had any album to his credit as at that time. It is already in the records that Eazi won that category years back, if you are not happy with the organisers decision, please go to court.

2 Likes

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by thelilnegro(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Starbozz:
I thought they said he was in London. Was the headies organized in London as well.
Wizzy no fit invite am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Komu1048(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2019
How d dude never barb dirt comot for im head still beats my imagination
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Revolva(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2019
presh654:

Eko Hotel is as small as a high school reunion ground compared to arenas used for awards like the BET etc. It houses not more than 3000 guests. After 13 years. A pity.

And if you're among those saying BET awards is bigger and hosted by the US and i should not compare, then you're part of the problem why Nigeria is not moving forward. Happy Sunday.

Story you write like someone who don't reason properly

Do you think the problem of the hiptv award is the crowd of the arena used

Ask your self the major problem these awards faces is sponsors first of all

If you like carry your award go Wembley stadium if no better organization n backbone of sponsors the turn out will be poor

Look I don't see why eko hotel can't be compared to world class event center ....you are not serious ooo
How can u compare entertainment in USA to Nigeria abeg eko hotel try Weller
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by cybriz82(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2019
LoydJ:
#Na Ojoro Dem do

#Zlanta deserves it

but wetin concern me?

Tacha prayer finally work...or maybe she dn bribe them with kpekus make them shun zlatan.
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Brunicekid(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2019
AJSfan:
Congratulobia

Here is how to get an approved upwork account. Check siggy
How

Please, explain this upwork to me very well.
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Jaymoney5000(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Starbozz:
I thought they said he was in London. Was the headies organized in London as well.

I swear bruh I tire..... that's exactly the question I want to ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by OKorowanta: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2019
OTayobami:
Not surprised Rema won it, i told my guy this before today....since lil kesh headies has been shitties...abi una see them zlatan, Nairamarley, davido etc show for the event? No be mumu ex bb9ja housemates come occupy space?

If not because we've been cursed with noise,we are suppose to celebrate dat dis aforementioned artistes did not attend.

1 Like

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Neminc: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
he was in London for his own event not Wizzy own but he came back before the headies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by 3RNEST(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
emirateprince:
In Don jazzy voice

Zlatan come and collect it cheesy
grin He can't this time...
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by 3RNEST(m): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by WizEmre(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
sarcasticlala:

Zlatan shouldn't even be in the next rated category, he's above that level already
But the year under review is 2018. In 2018, Zlatan became officially introduced into the game. And would have been a next rated winner, only headies organizers can answer WHY Zlatan didn't win instead. Same thing they did to Lil Kesh that year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by BeauHomme: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
sarcasticlala:

Zlatan shouldn't even be in the next rated category, he's above that level already

Which ojoro? You vote?

Aren't you aware of what Tacha fans did to Zlatan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by charlesELIKIBA: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
It was between fireboy and Rema

But weeks before the Headies, Rema and mavins exploded with several hit tracks .

He deserves it. Congratulations to my Edo Brother
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Flawlessangel(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Forzap:
fastest next rated winner!! just few months after bursting into the scene shocked

zlatan how marketgrin

fireboy all the way!!

Fireboy was truly robbed

DUMEBI that wasn't even as good as jealous was enough to give Rema the award? Nawa o
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by OTayobami(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
OKorowanta:

If not because we've been cursed with noise,we are suppose to celebrate dat dis aforementioned artistes did not attend.

It's street-hop bro, it's a type of music, not noise and let me remind you that not everybody can like same type of music! Do you get that?!

Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Flawlessangel(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jaysas1:
3-5 years back....HEADIES is no longer HEADIES......it's all WAYO now.....just imagine d nominees for next rated & rema won....I ain't saying rema isn't a gud artist but ahba.......I don't know d covenant between don jazzy & d HEADIES.......same tin d oda year, d award was clearly for lil kesh & it was given to reekado banks......tank God it isn't a guarantee to make HEAVEN...

The award wasn't for kesh it was for kiss Daniel

KiSS Daniel had mass appeal that his songs were both meaningful and commercial and every song was a hit

Kesh didn't have good lyrical content despite being popular and reekado songs weren't big enough to have won
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Izzymore(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations to him... he really tried.

Meanwhile.... If you need any kind of old layers...day old broiler... Day old cockerel... Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 or 07036023050 deliver to any state in Nigeria
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by AJSfan: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Brunicekid:
How

Please, explain this upwork to me very well.
the number one freelancing platform. For further inquiries, send me a pm on whatsapp
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by enemmo(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
eternityk:
How the GAC motors staffs were begging people to come buy their cars was very funny

They even said their office is not far from Eko hotels grin grin
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Jaysas1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Flawlessangel:

The award wasn't for kesh it was for kiss Daniel

KiSS Daniel had mass appeal that his songs were both meaningful and commercial and every song was a hit

Kesh didn't have good lyrical content despite being popular and reekado songs weren't big enough to have won
OK sir
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
presh654:
FTC and FP for the first time.

Headies 2019.
Poor organisation.
Poor Live Video Coverage.
Poor Ratings.

The Headies is not a one state event.
They should involve other states and not make it a Lagos thing.
They should emulate (not copy), the BET AND VMA's Awards.

Finally Eko Hotel is too small a stage to host such an award. They should look forward to using a stadium with more than one stage on it.

BTW

Joeboy or Fireboy deserves the next rated award.

Did you vote for any of them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of JJC Skillz Children / 'You Call Me Dumb & Naive, But I Have A Car, House & Business'- Nina Slam Haters / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.