Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) (1830 Views)

Don Jazzy: Why I Didn’t Sign Falz, Simi, And Teni To Mavin Records (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by GistMore8: 4:05am On Oct 20, 2019
It was a hilarious moment as plus-sized singer, Teni call upon ex BBNaija housemate and Cruisetopian President, Mike performed her hit single 'Case' together and thrilled the audiences at the Headies awards. Gistmore reports

Recall Mike sang the song, 'Case' during Pepsi Lyric Challenge in the big brother house that made him went viral on social media, since then it has remain his favourite.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-mike-performed-case-alongside-teni-at-the-headies-awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6xholplpCE

Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by GistMore8: 4:05am On Oct 20, 2019

Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by tellwisdom: 4:08am On Oct 20, 2019
Is this news??
Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by uchaymart(m): 5:06am On Oct 20, 2019
And mike was like,
"I go call MC OluOmO, I go reepor all of them"

That British version of "case" is dope..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by ceejayMAX(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2019
tellwisdom:
Is this news??
DEM FORCE YOU READ AM ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by GistGoViral: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Na the only naija song this one Sabi be this.
Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by GistmoreNG: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija's Mike And Teni Performed "Case" At The Headies Awards (Photos, Video) by stanleysani(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mike Mike

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Alexunsual Shares Gorgeous New Photos From Ghana As She Flaunts Her Ride / ‘I Don’t Think I Should Be Around Mentally Unstable People’ – Tacha Throws Shade / [viral Couple] At Last We Found Who Is The Boyfriend Of This Viral Girl!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.