Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena (59806 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by PureGoldh(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Eofclub:

What's up bro.. how do I get a direct WhatsApp link to chat with me directly on my number

I don't understand bro
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by mmsen: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Mykelhendriz:
Why plait the boy hair?? He is handsome tho. But plaiting his hair when he is not even an half cast is something different...

He really has to change lil boy hairstyle before he grows up to become something else..

Inside life

A lot of people plait their hair when they are not mixed.

What rubbish are you talking?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by wunmi590(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Wizzy wizzy, nah you biko
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Midas01: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Later , when the boys detest their father, NL boys will say their mother embittered then against their father,
as if everything isn't glaring for the world to see.
ednut1:
The first 2 sons will grow up bitter and pained . Ladies we know some men are scum use pills after sex. Men have dumped women and will continue to. Bewise

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by luminouz(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2019
lighternote:
Too bad. This guy doesn't even hide the fact that this Zion is his favourite, golden child. Very narcissistic father.
cry
Is he?
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Xclusiveme: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2019
lighternote:
Too bad. This guy doesn't even hide the fact that this Zion is his favourite, golden child. Very narcissistic father.
cry

Aaaah. Leave him na. Is it ur zion? Every father has that one special child. When u become a father u would know
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Xclusiveme: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2019
lordm:
Yello, as requested by your bank, from Oct 21, we will start charging you directly for USSD access to banking services. Please contact your bank for more info.

That's part of the tax FG implemented
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by ORIENTATION101: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2019
lighternote:
cry
what do u expect the 3rd child is from his manager Jada P. They are always together. Besides Jada P comtributed more to wizkid success than just offering vagina for procreation like the other two baby mamas.who sat their lazy ass at home and be expecting salary

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Jidibia(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2019
lordm:
Yello, as requested by your bank, from Oct 21, we will start charging you directly for USSD access to banking services. Please contact your bank for more info.
Sai Baba.
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Mycoin(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Mad oh
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by mercyviv(f): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice, nice, nice! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Kossym(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2019
You think the presence of that baby will stop some girls from wanting to Bleep him tonit...? By the way .. wizkid sud be arrested for bringing an underage child to such event...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Eofclub: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2019
PureGoldh:

I don't understand bro

The link on your signature , how do I make one of such?
That links people directly to chat with me on Whatsapp
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Hapinex01: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2019
True true Wizkid see dis him pickin pass the rest. Everywher Zion ah neva see am wit Bolu like dis.
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Eofclub:

Okay bro... Send me a message on whatsapp let. Me teach you how it's done
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by PureGoldh(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Eofclub:

Okay bro... Send me a message on whatsapp let Me teach you how it's done
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Elxandre(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
what do u expect the 3rd child is from his manager Jada P. They are always together. Besides Jada P comtributed more to wizkid success than just offering vagina for procreation like the other two baby mamas.who sat their lazy ass at home and be expecting salary
And the kids asked to be born?

The extent of his favoritism is at detestable levels right now. It's sad!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Eofclub: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2019
PureGoldh:

Okay bro... Send me a message on whatsapp let Me teach you how it's done
Okay bro.. check your WhatsApp
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Mimirabelle4: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2019
ednut1:
The first 2 sons will grow up bitter and pained . Ladies we know some men are scum use pills after sex. Men have dumped women and will continue to. Bewise
Reminds me of the Empire season movie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by larryking540: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2019
lordm:

Na so me too see the message o

I Don stop to put money for bank o. ..
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Mykelhendriz: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2019
mmsen:

A lot of people plait their hair when they are not mixed.

What rubbish are you talking?

Nice comment bro.. But It would have been better if you hadn't insult me..

Am too busy loving the man am becoming.. And i don't have time insulting someone cos of his/her opinion.

One love bro

Inside life.
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Midas01:
Are you the fvcking bank?
they sent me the message too
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Femi316: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eofclub:
Wizkinh babanla

Chai Which day God go pick my call? I don frustrate I swear, no body tell me say school hard like this oh , .. hunger wan fininish me ...

I still believe One day I shall rule the world ! Until then , please quote me for a perfect business logo for your brand.. very affordable..

My son my son....I am God send me your number.......?
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by autonomous22: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
GistGoViral:
Wizkid backstage with his third son, Zion before his stage performance for his Starboy Fest at the 02 Arena in London.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B303lBwAJ9P/?igshid=5yndtmgyqlt3

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/wizkid-backstage-with-son-before-his-stage-performance

Seriously Wizkid dey sing rubbish.... I no understand am dez hype
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Legendguru: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Wizkid Backstage With Son, Zion In London Before Performance At 02 Arena by Dpaulie(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eofclub:
Wizkinh babanla

Chai Which day God go pick my call? I don frustrate I swear, no body tell me say school hard like this oh , .. hunger wan fininish me ...

I still believe One day I shall rule the world ! Until then , please quote me for a perfect business logo for your brand.. very affordable..

Daydreaming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.