Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

TV Guide Or A Stabilizer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / TV Guide Or A Stabilizer (5559 Views)

Can I Put My Tv Guide Like This… My Television Consor Won’t Allow It / Can A 5000VA Stabilizer Carry 2 1hp Air-conditioners / Which Stabilizer Is The Best To Use On Refrigerator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Guide Or A Stabilizer by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Good morning house, Pls I need your advice of this issue..

I got new LG 32inches led TV recently and though have been managing it with my 1000kva stabilizer but now I can afford a TV guide...

my question now is do I still need a TV guide
will I plug the TV guide with the stabilizer and plug TV on the guide or I use TV guide separately non stabilizer dependent.

Pls help a brother.
Re: TV Guide Or A Stabilizer by Pharaoh94(m): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2019
Bro, the TV guard is enough for your TV. But if you always have low Voltage supply , then you use both TV guard and stabilizer. That is Stabilizer connected to socket,then TV guard connected to stablizer.

Some people use only stablizer with delay switch on. But it's just extra unit on my prepaid meter if the voltage is constant and never low.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: TV Guide Or A Stabilizer by philix26: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2023
Please my voltage is constantly low, I have a stabilizer and a tv guide.. how do I connect them? Will i connect the stabilizer to the wall socket and the tv guide to the stabilizer before connecting my television to the tv guide.

Or will I connect the tv guide to the wall socket, and then connect the stabilizer to the tv guide, before connecting my television to stabilizer?

Kindly help guys, if anyone is well inclined to this please
Re: TV Guide Or A Stabilizer by Kenechukwu98: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Connect stabilizer on the wall 🧱 socket then ur tv guide on the stabilizer then plug 🔌 ur tv wire on the guide

(1) (Reply)

Download Yoruba Bible Software (Bibeli Mimo) For PC / HOMEMADE Rc Helicopter Victor / How to stop browsing from your airtime on glo (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.