Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others (2531 Views)

Igbo Blood In Tinubu's Lineage (Photos) / Is THIS Obasanjo's Real Igbo Name? / Fact-checking Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s Claims During #debate2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by otipoju(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
KraticKratus:

Yes, we are.

If you need to know a bit of why no one trusts your tribe read this history lesson about the betrayal by your people:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwuma_Kaduna_Nzeogwu
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by KraticKratus: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
otipoju:

If you need to know a bit of why no one trusts your tribe read this history lesson about the betrayal by your people:

Your people died so you can stay in the same country with people you don't trust.

Foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by mercyville: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
horsepower101:

You comment has no bases on reality. It’s all emotional outbursts.

I am sure deep down you know I said the truth.
Eschew bragging...simple

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by otipoju(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
KraticKratus:

Your people died so you can stay in the same country with people you don't trust.

Foolishness.

You dont know nothing so i wont waste my time with you but get this into your dumb skull.

This country is run by foreign powers with the Hausa Fulani Oligarchy as their willing vassals.

They let the Hausa Fulani have political and economic power and in turn the foreign powers have unfettered access to the Niger Delta crude oil to fuel their own economies.

Igbo land mass is filled with erosion and useless to anybody. And that is why your people are predominantly economic nomads. However if they let you have your country, Niger Deltans will also want to have their Niger Delta Republic...that is the most important tribe in the Nigerian equation although they are not the most powerful.

Now will the Niger Deltans with their penchant for militancy be as cooperative to the foreign powers as the Hausa Fulani Oligarchy... the powers who own Nigeria are unwilling to find out and would prefer to maintain the status quo to keep their own economies working.

Never for one moment think your tribe is important in the scheme of things other than to prevent the tribes that really matter in the crude oil equation to try to leave the commercial corporation called Nigeria.

Dont be a dunce. Nwannne.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by KraticKratus: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
otipoju:

You dont know nothing so i wont waste my time with you but get this into your dumb skull.

This country is run by foreign powers with the Hausa Fulani Oligarchy as their willing vassals.

They let the Hausa Fulani have political and economic power and in turn the foreign powers have unfettered access to the Niger Delta crude oil to fuel their own economies.

Igbo land mass is filled with erosion and useless to anybody. And that is why your people are predominantly economic nomads. However if they let you have your country, Niger Deltans will also want to have their Niger Delta Republic...that is the most important tribe in the Nigerian equation although they are not the most powerful.

Now will the Niger Deltans with their penchant for militancy be as cooperative to the foreign powers as the Hausa Fulani Oligarchy... the powers who own Nigeria are unwilling to find out and would prefer to maintain the status quo to keep their own economies working.

Never for one moment think your tribe is important in the scheme of things other than to prevent the tribes that really matter in the crude oil equation to try to leave the commercial corporation called Nigeria.

Dont be a dunce. Nwannne.

See how unimportant Afonja tribe is is the scheme of things. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Malawian(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
pls who banned me? I am a staff on this forum. I have enrished this forum with numerous quotable quotes.

For eg.

Bubu
You can't give what you don't have
By fire by force
Pls and pls
Only those who know know (paraphrased as if you know you know)
And numerous others.

Just because I did yourbtribe small thing you now banned me for one week abi?
These new generation mods that dont recognize their elders sef.
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Pigsandidiots: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
KraticKratus:

Truth always hurt
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by nku5: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
otipoju:

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
otipoju:

But you trust Major Adewale Ademoyega grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by otipoju(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
KraticKratus:

Lol. You are really dumb. Your brothers will have no container to ship except they come to Lagos.

Everything comes through Lagos or have you forgotten?
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
ayokellany:
Igbos are not Africans

Your ancestor were living in mud houses like other Africans before the coming of Europeans,what makes you special?
Stop bragging abeg.
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by KraticKratus: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
otipoju:

Lol. You are really dumb. Your brothers will have no container to ship except they come to Lagos.

Afonja claiming Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by otipoju(m): 12:34am On Oct 21, 2019
KraticKratus:

Afonja claiming Lagos.

Now you are on your own thickhead.
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Doc10q: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2019
ayokellany:
Igbos are not Africans

Yes is true bro. I noticed that thing. They re kind of d only race in Africa that acts quite different.

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Doc10q: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Malawian:
pls who banned me? I am a staff on this forum. I have enrished this forum with numerous quotable quotes.

For eg.

Bubu
You can't give what you don't have
By fire by force
Pls and pls
Only those who know know (paraphrased as if you know you know)
And numerous others.

Just because I did yourbtribe small thing you now banned me for one week abi?
These new generation mods that dont recognize their elders sef.

Leave them. Because say na yoruba get am, dey go dey ban people anyhow. If na yoruba wey do am now, they no go ban am o. Soon Wen we get our biafralander, we got dey ban yoruba any how cos I no say they go dey there too.

1 Like

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by Doc10q: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
otipoju:

Mister mark my words and remember that such a person with this profile name told u this sometimes in past when the future arrives.
Once BIAFRA is restored, I promise you, all u yorubas will be forcing yourself to live in biafraland. Because it wud be d most developed in d whole of africa. And all those ibos u brag that only get to do business if only they come to lagos and those that are living there too will all come back to their original home. And your lagos shall be like a ghost town once again.
Do not for any reason in your life forget this I told you. Mark it somewhere in your calendar and live to see how everything plays out. When that time comes, remember d person that told you this. This shall be my only/last words in this forum to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by otipoju(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Doc10q:

Mister mark my words and remember that such a person with this profile name told u this sometimes in past when the future arrives.
Once BIAFRA is restored, I promise you, all u yorubas will be forcing yourself to live in biafraland. Because it wud be d most developed in d whole of africa. And all those ibos u brag that only get to do business if only they come to lagos and those that are living there too will all come back to their original home. And your lagos shall be like a ghost town once again.
Do not for any reason in your life forget this I told you. Mark it somewhere in your calendar and live to see how everything plays out. When that time comes, remember d person that told you this. This shall be my only/last words in this forum to you.

Lagos was a big commercial city doing international trade centuries before your hamlets and villages knew what civilization was. Sit down and be humble. And stop the chest beating.

Your governors, senators and local government chairmen have been collecting monthly allocation for over 60 years, without contribuiting anything to the national cake yet with all that your territory still is not developed.

Nwanne go and sit down somewhere.

Is it not the same Igbo that have the Osu caste system?

Is it not the same Igbo people that believe that the Igbos who live across the Niger in Delta state are not Igbo enough?

Your people will find more peace living outside Biafra than inside it.
Re: Fact Checking About The Real Igbo Blood Why Igbos Are Very Unique From Others by noah91(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2019
horsepower101:

What I said is based on evidence. The south east is more developed more than so many other regions that never experienced war.

Forget about state and federal roads and infrastructures and focus on individual development.

When it comes to individual led development, no place beats the south east.
and u lots are running away from ur region in thousands everyday. The SE is indeed d most developed, based on IPOB definition of development

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Offered $2m To Leave Nigeria And Stop Disturbing This Gov't- Deji Adeyanju / See Why South West Muslim.s Are Against Amotekun / PDP Members Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu In This Billboard [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.