Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:21 AM

Manchester United Vs Liverpool Betting Tip, Prediction, And Analysis - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Vs Liverpool Betting Tip, Prediction, And Analysis (346 Views)

Bet9ja Tips: Sure Win Bet9ja Free Prediction And Booking Code For Today 19-5-202 / 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam / Friday, September 8 Free Betting Tip, Rush Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool Betting Tip, Prediction, And Analysis by vicsoj007(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2019
I know this is a derby and the cliché says that you never know what can happen in these ones.
I still trust Liverpool's consistency and Klopp's ability to get the absolute best out of his players. Salah should also be back even though Jürgen wanted to hide his cards earlier this week. Not a lot of injury concerns for the guys from Merseyside.
United sadly has a massive amount of injury trouble ahead of the match. De Gea and Pogba were also confirmed to be out. Quite a depleted starting lineup expected for Sunday.
The way I see this is that Liverpool can only blame themselves if they fail to win. In my opinion, they should be even clearer favs.

Date: 20-10-2019 17:30
Tip: 2
category: England
More On naijabetguide.com

(1) (Reply)

(Download Video) Manchester United vs Liverpool 1-1 All Match Goals & Highlights / Tottenham Sack Head Coach Mauricio Pochettino; Likely Replacement Identified! / Top Bets – 01 December 2019 Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.