Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom (698 Views)

Police Demand N180,000 To Track Yahoo Boy Who Stole N1.3m From Victim’s Account / Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom / Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by prof2007: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2019
The Area Commander, Suleja Area Command of the Nigeria Police Force, Mr. Isa Rambo, has been kidnapped by gunmen around Kaduna, Sunday PUNCH has learnt. A senior police officer told our correspondent that Rambo, who is an Assistant Commissioner of Police, was kidnapped on his way to Jos on Saturday evening.

The senior officer said, “He was kidnapped around Kaduna and was on his way to Jos along with his driver when they were attacked and whisked away. The kidnappers have made contact with us and are demanding a ransom of N50m.”

The victim is the second senior police officer to be abducted in the last three months. In August, a Divisional Police Officer in Delta State identified as Okoro was abducted and released after a ransom of N3m was paid but the police denied the incident. The Abuja-Kaduna expressway has witnessed unprecedented kidnappings in recent times causing many to opt for trains rather than road transport.

When contacted, the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, said he was not aware.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/kidnappers-abduct-acp-demand-n50m-ransom/

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by sweetonugbu: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2019
Egbe when the Hunter is being hunted,this thread go sweet,let me bring my chair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by chukxie(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Now that the high and mighty have started getting kidnapped the Nigerian government would be forced to find last solutions to the ugly menace called kidnapping

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by RichDad1(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2019
Police getting kidnapped ?
Interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by ziegurf(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2019
chukxie:
Now that the high and mighty have started getting kidnapped the Nigerian government would be forced to find last solutions to the ugly menace called kidnapping

...they won't because they're the one arranging it by themselves and for themselves, that's their own format for extortion

If I'm in charge to pay that ransom...I won't bring out any kobo, I will allow him to test the taste of the soup until he confessed cool cool cool
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by majamajic(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2019
who's safe then ?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by SKYloafFISH(f): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
It's not possible. That means no one is safe
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by Mcreloaded(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2019
This is one road that should be closed to starve the kidnappers of victims.
After all for security reasons Nigerian border with neighbouring countries was closed .
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by tyson98: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2019
grin ;Dpolice is being kidnapped too so funny
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by cenaman(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2019
Nice job! kudos to the kidnappers.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by 24kmagic: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2019
I go soon relocate go Mozambique.
Which kind wahala be this abeg?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by ojuu4u(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Yet security architecture will not be tampered with to bring fresh ideas & energy, In fact Buhari (obsolete & bigot) theory is the best.

The theory of my own tribe knows it all.

Buhari has been doing it same way since last four years and he expects different result.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by cenaman(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Good job! kudos to the kidnappers.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by Mursz: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2019
When Rambo cannot save himself from the Kidnappers den, then who are we mere mortals to try?. cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by adecz: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin

Abeg,

when dem go come kidnap
my yeye governor?

Anyone with their contact number
should inbox me.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by chukxie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
ziegurf:

...they won't because they're the one arranging it by themselves and for themselves, that's their own format for extortion

If I'm in charge to pay that ransom...I won't bring out any kobo, I will allow him to test the taste of the soup until he confessed cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by Gherrokid(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
tyson98:
grin ;Dpolice is being kidnapped too so funny

Bush meat don catch the hunter. grin
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by 10billionDollar: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dis is serious angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by pacino26(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Simple cost analysis makes it economic for the family to pay ransome for his corpse. Police will check pension and gratuity. Obviously this two can't amount to 50m. Unless DCP Kyarri comes to the rescue on record time.

What will it take for a functional aerial drone and surveillance station eeh?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct Assistant Commissioner Of Police, Demand N50m Ransom by prof2007: 3:33am On Oct 21, 2019
POLICE CONFIRM KIDNAP OF SULEJA AREA COMMANDER, MUSA RAMBO

The Kaduna State Police Command has confirmed the abduction of Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Musa Rambo, the Police Area Commander in Suleja. Confirming the incident, spokesman of the command, DSP Yakubu Sabo, said the ACP was abducted on Saturday, October 19th at about 3.30pm. Sabo said the police officer’s car with registration number KRD 753 BT and his ID card were found abandoned along the road by a team of Operation Safe Heaven.

He added that the vehicle was abandoned near Kanock Bridge, a border area between Kaduna and Nasarawa States. He also said contact had been established with the kidnappers who requested for ransom, but did not state how much is being demanded by the abductors.

Sabo, however, said efforts are in top gear to rescue the ACP and arrest the culprits. “The State Commissioner of Police, Ali Janga assures the public of the command’s resolve to secure the release of the victim. He enjoins the people of the state to continue to support the Police with relevant information that could help the command to overcome the recent security problems.”

SOURCE: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/police-confirm-kidnap-of-suleja-area-commander-musa-rambo.html

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Robbers React Over Disruption Of Candle Light Procession For Colleague / Alex Kueng One Of The Officers Involved In Floyd's Death Has A Nigerian Father / Many Feared Dead, Panic As Violence Erupts Between Drug Peddlers Lagos Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.