Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. (644 Views)

How FBI Warned FG, CBN On Scammers Using Cryptocurrencies To Defraud The West / You Can Earn At Least $10 To $20 Dollars Daily On This Site. Don't Dull / Naira2usd.com Now A Scam Site ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by Fr33born(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Yesterday, i stumbled on a thread here where a guy with Username ''aminugambo'' and richiefamous"(2nd username which he uses to act like another person who has used the site/bot) was telling people how he made $420 last month from faucet sites.
You remember the thread right?

This guy was actually advertising his scam site "Faucethelp" where he claim he bought bot that helped him make money from faucet sites.
I saw some negative comments there so i decided to do my little research.

I found out that this site (faucethelp) is just a month old and there is no info about the site anywhere except on Nairaland and few other places where he was telling people to use the site.

The domain was registered last month, September 2019 (2019-09-20T14:28:28Z) and all the comments and posts he made about the site were between Sept. and Oct. 2019.

I made a post on that thread this morning around 6:00 am warning people especially those dropping their numbers to be careful only to come back by 8:00 am and found out that the thread has been deleted.
I asked him to come and defend himself but the thread is gone.
That's the reason for this post.

I heard he was on investment section and the thread was deleted.

I know he is still here and will keep trying.

Faucet pays but this guy is a confirmed scammer. Faucethelp is scam until proven otherwise.

Don't say you were not warned.

Domain Name: FAUCETHELP. COM
Registry Domain ID: 2435321741_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois. godaddy. com
Registrar URL: http://www. godaddy. com
Updated Date: 2019-09-20T14:28:29Z
Creation Date: 2019-09-20T14:28:28Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-09-20T14:28:28Z
Registrar: GoDaddy. com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146

2 Likes

Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by AAA593: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by Fr33born(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2019
lol. He will register a new account with another username to continue his mission.
That is if he has not already done that.

Keep exposing him anywhere you find him.
Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by Fr33born(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2019
AAA593:
He has opened another thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/5482586/goal-make-50-per-day
please don't stop exposing him.
Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by Fr33born(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
This scammer is still here, don't fall for it

1 Like

Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by DTalented(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Yes, i saw the thread earlier. I knew something wasn't right. He is a scammer
Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by Hotfella(m): 4:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by DTalented(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lol. The guy renamed the thread and deleted his posts immediately he was busted
Re: Faucethelp . com Is A Scam Site . Don't Say You Were Not Warned. by Fr33born(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
I was banned anti spam bot for posting screen shots of his scam thread

(1) (Reply)

Hub43 – A Coworking Space For Professionals In Lagos State. / Seyi Tinubu Acquires Upscale Outdoor Advertising Outfit, E-motion Advertising / Breaking : Four Points Hotel On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.