Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It (43403 Views)

By Cancelling Sit-at-home, IPOB Has Proved It’s Not A Terrorist Group — Okupe / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’ / Bishop Oyedepo And Sheik Gumi Are False Prophets. 2019 Elections Proved It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Hoodfriend:
Damn, this is my STREET, Ikeja along, Mangoro bus stop.

If you know u know
Nice estate tho

Just got an apartment here too

#Onipetesi

1 Like

Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 21, 2019
Studyinchina200:
In China ,they can fix this road in 2 to 5 days.

But when they come to Nigeria,
Reverse is the case
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by fm7070: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
The former thief of Lagos, very clueless governor. This is a local government project please, if you don't know your rights don't quote me.

Maybe you are the clueless one here. Ambode proved that governance is about innovative and solution oriented service to the people. I tell you that his first term beats Fashola's hands down. Only the thiefs and crooks knows why they hate him and betray their own conscience. Posterity will judge all.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Did he steal Lagos more than Tinubu ?
Do you have proof that tinubu stole money
You can not use two billion vans to judge the man
We need concrete evidence
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by slimfit1(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2019
fm7070:

Maybe you are the clueless one here. Ambode proved that governance is about innovative and solution oriented service to the people. I tell you that his first term beats Fashola's hands down. Only the thiefs and crooks knows why they hate him and betray their own conscience. Posterity will judge all.

So why abandon light railway project that could have helped people changed the status of Lagos you have a bad taste.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by litaninja(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Please come see that street in 6 months time.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by slimfit1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
fm7070:

No solution was solved he was just a gra gra governor that is why he lasted for years.
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Studyinchina200(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Because Nigerians are not straightforward and like to cut corners.
Njeps:

But when they come to Nigeria,
Reverse is the case
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Hoodfriend(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Njeps:

If you know u know
Nice estate tho

Just got an apartment here too

#Onipetesi

Really, which street
Re: No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2019
Abraham Akinsanya

Hoodfriend:

Really, which street

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / Okowa: I Am An Igbo Man, Can't Be Counted Out / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.