Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

'OMOBA TI DE!!!'- Davido Declares As He Welcomes Baby Born With Chioma (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'OMOBA TI DE!!!'- Davido Declares As He Welcomes Baby Born With Chioma (video) (351 Views)

Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video) / Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'OMOBA TI DE!!!'- Davido Declares As He Welcomes Baby Born With Chioma (video) by gistembassy123: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Girlfriend of Nigerian musician, Davido Adeleke, Chioma has given birth. According to the report, the most cherished girlfriend of the Nigerian icon has given birth to a baby boy on Saturday night.

He made the announcement on Twitter, with a photo saying;

'OMOBA TI DE!!! DAVID ADEDEJI ADELEKE Jr I !! D PRINCE IS HERE!!!! 20 - 10 - 2019 !!! Love you my STRONG WIFE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!'

Davido is currently the happiest dude as he welcomes his 3rd child and first son (Lil OBO) with Chioma Avril Rowland in a hospital in London.

He further took to his Instagram handle: @davidoofficial with a series of Insta stories to make the revelation about his newborn.

See more photos and video here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/davido-welcomes-baby-with-chioma/

Re: 'OMOBA TI DE!!!'- Davido Declares As He Welcomes Baby Born With Chioma (video) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2019
the baby is made for life.
Re: 'OMOBA TI DE!!!'- Davido Declares As He Welcomes Baby Born With Chioma (video) by Hedriz(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2019
BADDEST, congratulations Davido

(1) (Reply)

Dice Ailes Releases New Single Titled “ginika” / Facebook And Instagram Ban 'sexual' Emojis Including 'eggplants' And Peach / Yul Edochie Is The Anti-christ — Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.