Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife (33300 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by TMSMedia: 6:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Leke, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has welcomed his fourth child with his wife, Titilope, IGBERETV reports.

On Wednesday, he took to his Instagram handle to announce the news and share some maternity shoots he had with his wife.

He captioned the photos,

“Thank you JESUS. For all, 40 Special, TRA. 8Seeds. I’m done.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBfZ4ujG7n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Righteousness2(m): 6:16am On Nov 17, 2022
"I'm Done" grin

Reminds me of a certain Sister and brother in the Lord in Lagos.

The woman had some problem with her womb . About 18 Medical Experts, (Nigerians and Foreigners )tried to salvage the situation but to no Avail. Her womb had to be removed to save her life. Medically and scientifically speaking , there was no Hope to ever conceive.

But Something Happened!
She happened to get an invite to one of the crusades of the Lord's Chosen in Lagos. In the course of Prayer, through the word of knowledge the Servant of GOD, Pst Lazarus Muoka Mentioned her Matter. In his words
" That woman there with no womb! In the Name of JESUS, receive a new womb "! HOLYGHOST Locate the person I am talking about" give her a new womb!

In the words of the woman what she heard in her body was a noise and she fell where she was.

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed took in.

Today! That same whose woman whose womb was removed and shown to her has about 5 to 6 Children, I am not too sure.

The Husband became afraid and asked her to go back to the Pastor and tell him to Close your womb ! I do not want again. Any small touch , the woman carry belly straight.
The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Neither could they give any explanation. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation. They were Barren for many yrs. He is a Senior pastor of his church.
He visited the Lord's Chosen and the yoke was shattered.
The Funny thing about his own was that He came back with what he called " Peace Offering" ! He said he came to beg the Servant of GOD to tell His GOD that he does not want Children again.
The wife who was Barren began to give birth almost every year. He has about 6 kids now.

Now! That same GOD of CHOSEN is out this weekend Saturday and Sunday, 19th and 20th November 2022 to Honor His people in a program title " THE KING HAS DECIDED TO HONOR YOU"
Whatever be Your Matter Ensure you don't miss this Heavenly 2 days. The GOD of CHOSEN is not a God of stories! The GOD of Chosen is a GOD of REALITY !
I personally, is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen. I have been a Christian for quite a while, but i have never ever seen a God like the the GOD of Chosen.
Do yourself some good to attend this program.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Mrkumareze(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Congrats . Many said they were done but b4 u knw it, they ll topup grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by PlayMaker14: 6:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Baba Leke, the bedroom "Erling Haaland" 4 goals is not enough this season... Bang in more goals, don't miss any one on one chance... After all, prolific strikers like Job, King Solomon and King David scored goals for fun then.

Congratulations, and I wish you more strength to fire from all cylinders.

Let somebody shout Hallelujah!!!!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by JASONjnr(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2022
8kids....The is a pastor that is firing left right center....While ordinary SU will not allow you to 2njoy what you paid for....Telling you how she will miss heaven....

This man Sabi knack oh....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by jojothaiv(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
His life, his decision, none of b'ness.

I'm trying to keep my Sapa lifestyle private as much as possible....

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by DenreleDave(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
You can't sir...

Remain 5 more. Father of all nations

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Manson1(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Cholls(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
My brother you're done knocking
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Triangles1(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2022
You're not DONE yet if you have female child among them, they need thorough TRAINING so that they won't become street hawk HOOKUP OLOSHO tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Successdude(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
8kids....The is a pastor that is firing left right center....While ordinary SU will not allow you to 2njoy what you paid for....Telling you how she will miss heaven....

Hahaha.... U funny

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by mario2k(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2022

The woman had some problem with her womb . About 18 Medical Experts, (Nigerians and Foreigners )tried to salvage the situation but to no Avail. Her womb had to be removed to save her life. Medically and scientifically speaking , there was no Hope to ever conceive.

But Something Happened!
She happened to get an invite to one of the crusades of the Lord's Chosen in Lagos. In the course of Prayer, through the word of knowledge the Servant of GOD, Pst Lazarus Muoka Mentioned her Matter. In his words
" That woman there with no womb! In the Name of JESUS, receive a new womb "! HOLYGHOST Locate the person I am talking about" give her a new womb!

In the words of the woman what she heard in her body was a noise and she fell where she was.

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed tooo in.

Today! That same whose woman whose womb was removed and shown to her has about 5 to 6 Children, I am not too sure.

The Husband became afraid and asked her to go back to the Pastor and tell him to Close your womb ! I do not want again. Any small touch , the woman carry belly straight.
The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation, was Barren for yrs. He was Senior pastor of his church.
The Funny thing about his own was that He came back with what he called " Peace Offering" ! He said he came to beg the Servant of GOD to tell His GOD that he does not want Children again.
The wife who was Barren began to give birth almost every year. He has about 6 kids now.

Now! That same GOD of CHOSEN is out this weekend Saturday and Sunday, 19th and 20th November 2022 to Honor His people in a program title " THE KING HAS DECIDED TO HONOR YOU"
Whatever be Your Matter Ensure you don't miss this Heavenly 2 days. The GOD of CHOSEN is not a God of stories! The GOD of Chosen is a GOD of Reality!
I personally is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen.

YOU'RE VERY CORRECT,I WAS THERE LIVE. GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by BaddestQueen(f): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2022
DenreleDave:
You can't sir...

Remain 5 more. Father of all nations
come and marry me let me press your long neck kiss
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:

Dis your mouth, ehn!
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by HilcomTech(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Like, what if your wife isn't done?
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations.
However, this boss Leke and controversy are like men and football.
Why write I m done?
Did God budget only 4 kids for him?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by saferoom: 7:13am On Nov 17, 2022
When God says it is not done, who are you to say it is done?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Benrosaria(m): 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
But deep down she is still sad about the union

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by fserpent: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Xd
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Marpol2021(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed tooo in.

The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation, was Barren for yrs. He was Senior pastor of his church.

Whatever be Your Matter Ensure you don't miss this Heavenly 2 days. The GOD of CHOSEN is not a God of stories! The GOD of Chosen is a GOD of Reality!
can I ask you a question Mr righteousness? Is God of chosen different from the God of others churches? Pls enlighten me...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by FuckTheMod: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
cry

He is done with life?

cry

He is done with the marriage?

cry

He is done with Christianity ?

cry

He is done with his father?

cry
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Abudat(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Like seriously continue grin grin
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by irunoko(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2022
This baby man SEF

Must the public know about your household details? Abeg respect yourself and act like your parents

If it's people like portable,tiwa savage or Burna boy that were your parents it won't be anything because I'll say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree but your parents are well respected religious leaders

7 Likes

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by tishbite41(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Naira Marley of RCCG

7 Likes

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Joserobot: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed took in.

The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Neither could they give any explanation. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation, was Barren for many yrs. He was a Senior pastor of his church.

Lamba.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

Another man, similar situation, was Barren for many yrs. He was a Senior pastor of his church.

We can all share testimonies without saying name of church or pastor

Just saying, no offense

6 Likes

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by emilo2bad: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

lies upon lies and more lies. thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by EKONGKING: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos / Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.