Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). (1498 Views)

The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by AfroBeatDiary: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2019
The family who lives in a suburb area said they have been suspecting that a foreign creature lives with them but there is no clear visible evidence, the husband said "initially we thought it was a rat until this morning when I was brushing and saw a cobra snake slithering its fangs through the washing basin, then I said, this must be the last day". A professional snake catcher was called to capture and relocate the creature.

Snake rearing and catching is a professional job in India as snake catcher charges between 800 - 1500 rupee per snake, many snake farmer extract the venom and export for the production of anti-venom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzSNumw1QOU

Kindly subscribe to our channel www.YouTube.com/africandiarytv (thanks).

Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Lala
Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by Arexit: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2019
shocked shocked shocked how?
Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by daddytime(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Deadly shitt
Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
How do they know how long it’s been there?
Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by sayisayi(m): 12:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Na wa! Brushing teeth there will give you chills
Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by BlackfireX: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lala come and see your people o. grin

So who will catch the human snake living with us
Re: A Family Lives With A Cobra Snake For Over 2years (video). by danny56: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
They respect animals too much in their country, even with this they won't kill that snake. undecided.

Oh! My beloved Nigeria, that snake will be dead the day it entered that house. Anyways, Lala over to you.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Lover, Komolafe To Death With A Fork In Osun(photos) / Killer Of Catholic Seminarian Confesses, Says He Was Always Preaching To Him / I Enjoy Raping Old Women In The Farms, Serial Rapist Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.