Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State (28159 Views)

Delta Youths Storm Police Headquarters With Corpse Of Man Killed Over ₦100 Bribe / Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by HumphreyGspot(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2018
RUMUEPERIKOM – RESIDENTS of Rumueperikom community, Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Rivers State, are still staggered over how a 30-year-old man, Prince Owabie, alias J-Boy squeezed the life out of his estranged pregnant lover, Bertha Nwabueze, 32, buried and dwelt with the dead body in his one-room apartment for 72 hours when police detectives exposed the crime.

Some neighbours of the suspect, a habitual batterer of love mates, also wondered why they did not intervene the ill-fated day they heard screams behind closed doors from Owabie’s room.

A resident told NDV : “He is fond of assaulting his girlfriends behind closed doors and each time somebody waded in to make peace, he would pick offence. So that day, we heard the girl screaming but nobody bothered because he will not stop till he is satisfied with torturing her.”

Unfortunately, none of the neighbours had suspected that the sudden quietude that followed the bout of closed door commotion between J-Boy and his pregnant lover was a signal of battery gone awry.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/12/man-lives-with-corpse-for-72-hrs-to.html?m=1

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by CarGuidNG: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Highly antisocial behaviour.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, dealers and owners to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history
Signature
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2018
“He is fond of assaulting his girlfriends behind closed doors and each time somebody waded in to make peace, he would pick offence. So that day, we heard the girl screaming but nobody bothered because he will not stop till he is satisfied with torturing her.”

We all deserve the kind of partners we get.

If you decide to remain in an abusive relationship, that one na your problem.

Some women dey like men wey dey beat them. They think those are the "real" men. I don't pity such women.

Domestic violence no dey start overnight. E don tay when the man\woman dey abuse you.

Why must you remain in such relationships

29 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by pyyxxaro: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2018
People de this country oh

When Devil go de read some news for Nairaland, e go de fear

because e know say some men rugged pass am

There go even over throw am embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by adontcare(f): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2018
This talk of 'mind your business' killed this lady. No humanity in human

12 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Auxtin85(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2018
The devil himself will rather make peace with God than allow some men enter his kingdom. The devil is even changing plan because he knows his kingdom won’t be safe if he allow men like this come in.

After the devil listened to Osinbajo lies in last Friday vice presidential debate the devil has reach an agreement with God to build another hell for APC members. He said “these ones will scatter my plans with lies here, God abeg we go build another hell move them there.

21 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Ahmed0336(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Chai!!!! D way some girls mumu eh is outta this world.

Pesin dey beat you anyhow and she stuck to him like bread and butter....

Her foolishness got me dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by anambraamaka: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2018
Tufikwa

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
STUPID EEDIOT
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2018
So that day, we heard the girl screaming but nobody bothered because he will not stop till he is satisfied with torturing her.”

In saner climes, a call to 911 would have keep this girl alive!
So sad!

3 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Baybii: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2018
shocked shocked

My Port Harcourt people eh... We sabi do the worst

2 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Ogaga87(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
We do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against....

Any power plotting my sun to set before it's time shall not cross over with me to 2019.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Baybii: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
“He is fond of assaulting his girlfriends behind closed doors and each time somebody waded in to make peace, he would pick offence. So that day, we heard the girl screaming but nobody bothered because he will not stop till he is satisfied with torturing her.”

We all deserve the kind of partners we get.

If you decide to remain in an abusive relationship, that one na your problem.

Some women dey like men wey dey beat them. They think those are the "real" men. I don't pity such women.

Domestic violence no dey start overnight. E don tay when the man\woman dey abuse you.

Why must you remain in such relationships

Auntie, give your advice and shift. The woman is dead already, no one asked you to pity her.

Or do you think it's easy to leave an abusive relationship, do you think about the threats to her life he must have made or the trauma she might have to leave with forever?

Please just stop typing nonsense cos you're looking for clout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
fool there are lotta ways of disposing corpse and pretty easier than burying her inside his room....what happened to cutting her into smaller pieces and dropping it inside soakaway, what happened to dropping d corpse in someone else compound, heck I don't give a damn who gets implicated
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by 34webers(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Bertha Nwabueze is the name of the deceased. Until her death, like other igbos insulting other tribes, she must have had the impression that igbo is the best tribe in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by dominique(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2018
It's the same guy that killed his pregnant girlfriend a couple of weeks ago.
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by sexiestharam(f): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Please get out of that abusive relationship/marriage before it kills you. At the end, what was her gain in the stupid relationship?

1 Like

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by LegitHustler: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Wonders shall never end

Enjoy wireless music

Click the link on my signature to whatsapp

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by KlNGPlN(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
na Nairalander the guy be him moniker na TissuеPaper
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by valdes00(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Still cant explain the reasons why some girls find it hard to speak up or leave an abusive relationship/marriage...
Is it LOVE, MONEY, PITY or what....
Me and my Wife agreed not to allow third party in our marriage cos i will never ever hit her, we can argue but i wnt dare raise my hands.... The devil is a liar sha so I added a clause, any day i hit you, anyday i slap you, call not only third party, call tenth party.... Report me to ur parents, Report me to my parents, let them call me to order cos naso he dey start.. From slap, na beat remain...
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Baybii: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2018
dominique:
It's the same guy that killed his pregnant girlfriend a couple of weeks ago.

Yes, it's the same news. They just decided to give it a new headline.
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2018
I don't pity ladies that their husband beat to nonsense
Because they know he is a wife beater but still stay in the marriage....and such ladies call such men the REAL men while those calm guys are Call boys, ,,,,

And if u poke mouth for husband and wife relationship na oyo for u o....because afte the man don beat and finish and stil Bleep am for night na your topic (story) they go talk about next......so keep off my people
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by RealOne042: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
People de this country oh

When Devil go de read some news for Nairaland, e go de fear

because e know say some men rugged pass am

There go even over throw am embarassed
So devil dey read news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by sukerefakere(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Everything about rivers is RUMU....
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by ssikiru: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Somebody's father will finish taking his bath, his children will iron his Cloths 4 him, his wife will prepare His Meal.
Guess where he'll be going?
News paper stand to Argue PDP APC at the plaza grin
Re: Man Lives With Corpse For 72 Hours To Conceal Crime In Rivers State by Gosj01(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2018
This one strong o!

Incase you don't know, I sell cheap good and clean laptops with Christmas offer! more information in signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Couple Arrested In Enugu For Stealing & Swapping Beverages With Adulterated Ones / Fire Kills Mother And Her 4 Children In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.