Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,216 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) (49243 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Funny Toheeb Recreates Cardi B's Outfit To Met Gala 2019 - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lovely outfit I like them both
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Marcofranz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by themonk(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
Casalinda:

Hehehehe we do the same thing sarz are doing yet we cry when the table is turn around. How did you know or what evident do you have to get give you the right to call them gay?? If you dress well and you got your self and iPhone 11 does that make you a 419? You see mr, this is the same mentality those sarz men got that you all keep crying about
You are smart.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by kense88: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Casalinda:

Hehehehe we do the same thing sarz are doing yet we cry when the table is turn around. How did you know or what evident do you have to get give you the right to call them gay?? If you dress well and you got your self and iPhone 11 does that make you a 419? You see mr, this is the same mentality those sarz men got that you all keep crying about
So on point

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Casalinda:

Beautiful i didn't say they were gay,i was just suspecting or wouldn't be surprised if they were,due to the fact that they are always together,doing the same thing at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dshocker:

Beautiful i didn't say they were gay,i was just suspecting or wouldn't be surprised if they were,due to the fact that they are always together,doing the same thing at the same time.

Hehehehe it is so laughable that when you see two innocent people doing things together now makes them been tag with negativity.. you are wrong and I was not excepting this from you

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Gaybrels .. Where’s Uti tho..
he is broke
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Casalinda:

Hehehehe it is so laughable that when you see two innocent people doing things together now makes them been tag with negativity.. you are wrong and I was not excepting this from you

Come casablanca,abi na casala....Just leave me to my own thoughts.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Gaybrels ..
Where’s Uti tho..

You are fine, they call you gay. You carry laptop they call you Yahoo boy. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dshocker:

It is casalinda. Good night
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Casalinda:

It is casalinda. Good night

Is that your pet name,cos me never jam this kind of name,abi you miss road for the spelling of Cassandra?
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by lekkan(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin grin grin
idonhammer:
Attention.

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by PapaAdanna: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dem cool like that
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Kenoxman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Finally Alexx balding is 90% completed yet im neva marry, pikin im neva born. Kind of strange for today's celebrity.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by DownChelsea(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Gaybrels ..
Where’s Uti tho..
you forgot Brian okwara
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by dodorima1: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83312749:
Seen.

Next!
[/s]
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by richard69(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chop yansh gang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by coolh3ad(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dshocker:

See bad mouth. Mehn!!. Come teach me work Bro..You sure that Casablanca girl is not a g*y (u,a).... Fill in the gap...
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by omohlexy: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mass production!
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by Vic74real: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fads
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by bewla(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Dem be looking like identical cultist

grin grin
Gye abi
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by naijacentric(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Casalinda:

they are actually gay you don't seem to know that is why.
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by xjiggy: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2019
If they were wearing the same native attire, I would say maybe it's asoebi. But this is childlike and suspicious
Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by AlphLukau: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
BlackBovi:
Shared with Caption ..

Because 2 Heads are better than 1 .

#HeadiesAward2019 #Headies2019

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B30ThAfnIoI/

Re: Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
Casalinda:

The rumours surrounding this guys are actually quite strong. Also, Ogbonna exhibits some gaydar. Google the word.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.