Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,630 members, 7,840,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Islam In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam In Nigeria (516 Views)

Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Islam

Re: Islam In Nigeria by Fadomero(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2019
Open border abeg
Re: Islam In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Huge Lies!

I can tell you Confidently that Lots and lots of Muslims are turning to JESUS CHRIST on daily basis in Nigeria and all over the World....

The Fact is that Noise is not Made about it!

A Whole lot in their Hundreds of thousands are tired of Religion and are Running to JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived!

1 Like

Re: Islam In Nigeria by iamgenius(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Righteousness89:
Huge Lies!

I can tell you Confidently that Lots and lots of Muslims are turning to JESUS CHRIST on daily basis in Nigeria and all over the World....

The Fact is that Noise is not Made about it!

A Whole lot in their Hinder of thousands are tired of Religion and are Running to JESUS CHRIST!

Don't be Deceived!

Don't deceive yourself abeg. That Jesus ran away from massacre then, so how wise is it for people to run to him? Only fools will do that.

NOTE: I'm talking about Jesus of Paul and Christians. Not Prophet Isa (peace be upon him).
Re: Islam In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hahaha grin

What height of folly!

Only foolish men who don't attend Heavenly Court processions will believe this deceitful statistics of men.

How can declarations sealed in eternal past by Jehovah be changed by foolish mankind? The Spirit Bride of Christ is growing by the hour and only spiritually sound people can see it not statisticians that do not know the next hour of their lives. The foolishness of man baffles me to my bones. In trying to be wise, they became fools just as Paul the Apostle said.

These statistics only cover earthly, old and stale news. Please, strive to know what is being spoken from where things matter; the realm of Yahweh, the God of gods, and not an Excel spreadsheet of a census.

I can tell you of a truth that there are more persons screaming in the dark that Yeshua is Lord of all than gullible 'Allahu akbar' followers.

My God, Yahweh Elohim, did it with Moses; He'll do it again and make useless the powers of the Mediterranean god of the bondwoman so that all her slaves can be free to serve Him that is True and Just.

All ye Saints of the Most High, glory in Jesus!!
Re: Islam In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
iamgenius:

Don't deceive yourself abeg. That Jesus ran away from massacre then, so how wise is it for people to run to him? Only fools will do that.

NOTE: I'm talking about Jesus of Paul and Christians. Not Prophet Isa (peace be upon him).
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Islam In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
iamgenius:

Fools, eh?

It's no surprise that you are chief of fools then.

Insignificant mortal.
Re: Islam In Nigeria by iamgenius(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
SonofAhayah:

Fools, eh?

It's no surprise that you are chief of fools then.

Insignificant mortal.
Alright. Don't turn to a fellow human being for help in what only your Creator and his creator can only do. Fear God and worship none alongside HIM.

"hear O Israel, Our God is ONE". Jesus is not God, he's only a slave and Prophet of God. Run to his Creator and not him.
Re: Islam In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
iamgenius:
Alright. Don't turn to a fellow human being for help in what only your Creator and his creator can only do. Fear God and worship none alongside HIM.

[s]"hear O Israel, Our God is ONE". Jesus is not God, he's only a slave and Prophet of God. Run to his Creator and not him. [/s]

Re: Islam In Nigeria by iamgenius(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
^^^
Senseless. grin
Re: Islam In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
iamgenius:
^^^
Senseless. grin

Re: Islam In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Finding My Way To The Lord / 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi / Can Prayer Cure Coronavirus ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.