Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi (530 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / If Your Pastor Come To Your Shop To Buy Somethin Will You Collect His Money? / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by ipreach: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2020
A UK-based Pastor, David Antwi has blasted his Church Instrumentalists for collecting money to play church instruments.

The founder and General Overseer of Kharis Church in the United Kingdom also described such instrumentalists as thieves and Satan's cousins.

In a viral video clip circulating on the social media, the Pastor was heard saying; "If you collect money to play Church instruments, you're a thief, Satan's cousin."

Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/BelieveSpotCom/status/1213734268373012481?s=20

READ https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/if-you-collect-money-to-play-church-instruments-youre-a-thief-Pastor-David-Antwi.html

Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by ghettokid1(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2020
This pic though
Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by Davash222(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Then, if you collect money in form of Tithes, what are you

1 Like

Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by Petersamuel8(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2020
What does he mean by that? is he not collecting money for preaching the gospel?

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by Kingosytex(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2020
If you collect tithes, offerings, seeds and even accept planting of trees in spreading the gospel then you are the bigger thief.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by Geeksamir(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2020
After paying the price of learning an instrument
The end reward is definitely profit
Tho we have full time instrumentalists and part-time and as a full-time instrumentalists I have to collect some funds 2 pay my bill

1 Like

Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by Humphrizy(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by moses500: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
What is this pastor talking about?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by JJOF(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mtchew. Next Please.
Re: 'If You Collect Money To Play Church Instruments, You're A Thief' - Pastor Antwi by Chidex81(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2020
There's this video which was making the rounds on the internet which has drawn the attention of 'Musicians both in Ghana, Nigeria and expansively in Africa' as whole.
The pastor in charge and founder of Kharis Church in the United Kingdom, Pastor David Antwi has bluntly said and I quote "Any Instrumentalist who collects money from the Church is a Thief and the cousin to Satan...", his statement also triggered him to call out his instrumentalists in other to buttress his affirmation.

This statement had drawn lots of crossfire opinions and counter statements on his judgmental conclusion on musicians and their wages collecting

I will be sharing my own candid opinion on this matter from my professional perspective of being a key player in this field for way over 25 years of playing active part in this field here in Nigeria without Prejudice....

Click the link bellow to read my thoughts on these issue :

https://southgateconsultint..com/2020/01/musicians-and-collecting-money-from.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Watchtower Hypocrisy With Regards To Blood Transfusion And Military In Bulgaria / Islam Is Killing, Christianity Is Peaceful & Our Traditional Belief Is The Best / Download Apostle Joshua Selman Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.