Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage (69370 Views)

Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix / Throwback Photos Of Kano Zoo Lions Posted On Nairaland In 2016 / Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by tfash96(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
We like to dey bobo ourselves.. Nairaland and sakamanje na like women and menstruation.

Make una Show me dead goats pics

1 Like

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by HBB1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:
Are we just going to keep silent about the fate of the innocent goats?

What a way to die cry cry

My only question is why would you have goats in a zoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
People whe dey report this news no get camera or phone whe get camera? Now whe lion don chop goats dem so, next thing we go hear na replacement of the goats oo. The goats sef no get number ni? Hope no be foreign goats oo? Before we go hear "the federal government has approached the national Assembly to seek for the approval of a loan of $2.8m for the importation of 5000 special breed of goats that were devoured by a loose lion in the Kano zoo..."
Anyways, make I maintain jejely dey wait for wetin dem go talk next.
They are not allowing anyone near the gates since yesterday night. And the goats were Southern Nigeria dwarf goats, there numbers were between 10 to 15, I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by phylshan: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
I dey imagine the moment Mr � arrived at the gate of the � � abode, how those ��will be like, oh my God, what's happening here? Feels like Boko Haram arrive your area. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by thundafire: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
GMbuharii:
Hope we will not later hear that Simba also devoured #10m?
grin
nop kovu may abscond with it dey goats caused 30billion �������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by gdon1010(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
ITbomb:

N100m will be budgeted for buying injection
N300m for new cage
N100m for new goats
minister for planning grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by linearity: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
post=83304045:
The koko of dis matter be say : We thank God no life was lost!

Lol cheesy
You are so funny mehn Troublemaker! cheesy wink grin

Eeeeyah!
Perhaps the poor Lion was hungry,
just like this one below........perhaps!

So the dead goats, didn’t have live before?

PETA would beg to disagree; I think all the zoo handlers should be fired for gross negligence and incompetent for starters.
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by Minemrys: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
People whe dey report this news no get camera or phone whe get camera? Now whe lion don chop goats dem so, next thing we go hear na replacement of the goats oo. The goats sef no get number ni? Hope no be foreign goats oo? Before we go hear "the federal government has approached the national Assembly to seek for the approval of a loan of $2.8m for the importation of 5000 special breed of goats that were devoured by a loose lion in the Kano zoo..."
Anyways, make I maintain jejely dey wait for wetin dem go talk next.
guy, anything positive u pray for, may God grant u. Nice one. E no pas govt job.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by Emyogalanya: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Berankis:
Nigerians cannot make heaven! So between 9pm Saturday night and Sunday Morning the escapee Lion had devoured all the goats (how many goats were they)?
Na goat barbecue party him do abi him invite him friends come the merry. Some people have committed fraud here...
to think Lions do not Hunt and preserVe. They Eat fresh Flesh, on a good day even if you kill a And give it to a Lion it wont Eat it as in they do not Eat already dead Meat not killed by them. And the report shows the Gate of the Goats was open And non of the Goats even ran out. or at least Cried out
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by decatalyst(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
ednut1:
they get 1 goat twice a week. He will pay for it lol. Ate above his ration

Nah hunger dem go take beat am grin
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by netflicks(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oh dear this reminds me of the episode tom and Jerry where a lion escaped and it was announced on radio... U need to see the reaction of people after hearing a lion had escaped...lol

1 Like

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by seunmohmoh(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Poor goats.
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by seunmohmoh(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
netflicks:
Oh dear this reminds me of the episode tom and Jerry where a lion escaped and it was announced on radio... U need to see the reaction of people after hearing a lion had escaped...lol
I love that episode.

1 Like

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by dodorima1: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83304045:
The koko of dis matter be say : We thank God no life was lost!

Lol cheesy
You are so funny mehn Troublemaker! cheesy wink grin

Eeeeyah!
Perhaps the poor Lion was hungry,
just like this one below........perhaps!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by BOBAN2710: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
wahala do dey for the zoo now
the lion don turn to goat hunter
i mean fresh goat hunter.
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by netflicks(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I love that episode.

Lol cheesy
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by dfrost: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by fergie001: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=HBB1 post=83304641]

My only question is why would you have goats in a zoo?[/quote
https://dailynigerian.com/escaped-kano-zoo-lion-found-after-eating-ostrich-2-goats/

It also killed an ostrich....

Better hunger hol' am...
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by bewla(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
ITbomb:

N100m will be budgeted for buying injection N300m for new cage N100m for new goats
No photos it most b a cat
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by emperorzz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:

Bros I have no words for you. Hahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by dfrost: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
HBB1:

My only question is why would you have goats in a zoo?

Zoo is for animals. Goat is an animal. cheesy grin
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by FEGNO: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Maybe nah the lion birthday and no one remembered. So it decided to eat out lol. But on a serious note hunger bad. This lion may not have been adequately fed in a long time and so decided to take its own fate in its own hands. JUST LIKE NIGERIANS WILL DO ONE OF THESE DAYS
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by Bbbwings: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by grandstar(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
I visited the zoo in 1985 with my children. They really liked the place. Kano was very neat then as the cleanest state waa promised 1m as prize.

Just kidding. I waa with my dad on holiday then before someone call me grandpa
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by decatalyst(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
emperorzz:
Bros I have no words for you. Hahahahahah

grin grin
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
About 10-15 goats devoured

Animal advocates,,,,where una dey undecided?
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by akdjr(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
And this was the same lion the Bible writers want me to believe that Noah took inside the ark. That lie was only sold to my forefathers cos the can't read nor write. And seeing the white man for the first time made them believe that trash.

2 Likes

Re: Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage by OlawaleBammie: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
decatalyst:

Exactly wat am tinkin here, the overrated laiyon should b jailed, if posible sentenced to death by hanging.

murderer everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rare Orange-Eyed Owl Not Seen For Almost 125 Years Is Spotted In Malaysia (Pics) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos) / Scientists Successfully Reverse Human Ageing Process (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.