Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B (467 Views)

How Much Does POS Charge For Withdrawal In Your Area? / Does Your Network provider Charge You For Transacting With USSD Code? / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B by CupOfT(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2019
So MTN, according to a text I received from them will start charging N4 for every second spent on the USSD code on behalf of the banks from tomorrow 21st, October 2019 grin

My people what say you, anybody in a better know should please enlighten us as to why this is not ridiculous to say the least undecided, I know this banks charge for that service anytime a transaction is done with other banks. Apparently this money is been retrieved for the banks, does this cut-off the N10 already been charged for transactions. Its a fact that the average person out there spend at most 1minute on that platform per usage, that now translate to N4 * 3 (20secs)= N12 from which part of hell does all this taxation comes from for Pete's sake!

Please share your opinion on this

Re: MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B by Abbeysunday(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2019
This people are mad sha
Re: MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B by Ahmed0336(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2019
This is serious!!!!!

Just small minimum wage FG is about giving to workers they've already device means of getting it back even from non workers. Sigh!!!!!
Re: MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2019
From card maintenance charge to account maintenance charge to sms charge to email charge and other stewpid charges. These banks are all fraudsters. I think at this rate, Jaiz bank should be preparing to welcome more customers cos they seem to be the only bank without all these frauds. Even microfinance banks are thieves.

To make matters worse, these useless banks don't ever want to see you make transaction on your corporate account. Any withdrawal or deposit attract one charge. Nija banks tire me. Na why I no kuku use am again. Thieves
Re: MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B by CupOfT(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
To say we have a government regulator who is suppose to be taming this guys annoys the irk out of me. What's happening Nigeria?!
I am here hoping that this folks will be stopped any moment from now before they put action into this
maryjames9:
From card maintenance charge to account maintenance charge to sms charge to email charge and other stewpid charges. These banks are all fraudsters. I think at this rate, Jaiz bank should be preparing to welcome more customers cos they seem to be the only bank without all these frauds. Even microfinance banks are thieves.

To make matters worse, these useless banks don't ever want to see you make transaction on your corporate account. Any withdrawal or deposit attract one charge. Nija banks tire me. Na why I no kuku use am again. Thieves
Re: MTN Commences N4 Charge For Every 20secs Use Of The USSD Code On Behalf Of The B by CupOfT(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Stopped finally
CupOfT:
To say we have a government regulator who is suppose to be taming this guys annoys the irk out of me. What's happening Nigeria?!
I am here hoping that this folks will be stopped any moment from now before they put action into this

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Profit Reselling These Preorder Beautiful Bags And Shoes / Young Entrepreneurs/business Owners, How Do You Survive??? / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of World's Largest Crude Refining Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.