Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" (41298 Views)

Angela Okorie Shows Off Loaded Gun, Asks Her IG Followers How Church Was Today / Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Ndlistic(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Former Big Brother Naiaja 2018 finalist Alex Unusual sure knows how to turn up the party as she is seen scattering the dance floor in her friends wedding.

Alex was so serious in her dance , as she dances all kinds of gbe body and it caught the attention of the MC who could not take his eyes off her waist asked Alex "Is It Your Wedding".

In the video making rounds online Alex was seen killing it with her dance moves as she danced to her friends wedding.

Alex who was one of the bridesmaid wrote in her post "A sister, A friend, a bridesmaid, a babe , a goddess and more, all in one. My baby girl @shola_oke gave out her “YES I DO” today. True love sealed forever. Congratulations @shola_oke @bunmieleshin ".

Watch the video below as she took the dance floor by storm, this girl can dance, see how she nailed the dance floor even with her tight long gown dress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B31hmmbp25h/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/videoobbnaija-alex-unusual-scatters.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Ndlistic(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2019
People are blessed in dancing, This one is much and loud, Watch The Video HERE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Jayslicky: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Tall girl wearing high heels, very sexy.

14 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Gragra they worry this girl

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Geminita1(f): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
She really accentuated that dress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
If u think this girl suffers from some sort of special autism, join this group....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by nazablossom(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Alex can dance sha shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by NwaAmaikpe: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

Don't go and marry.
Stay there and be dancing your heart out in other people's weddings as if you are truly happy for them.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't go and marry.
Stay there and be dancing your heart out in other people's weddings as if you are truly happy for them.

no mind her, na over sabi. With that her small kunkunu yansh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by channelads: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
I like this girl!!!

I run social media Promotions for Businesses to reach more customers!

4 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Flexherbal(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dancer!!!

An angry woman can not dance, like this.

Only men who use Mr. Flex Herbal Tea can see their wives dance like this.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by mitchyy(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
I love her happy spirit

8 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by friendlyadvice: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin e dey find husband
Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Conceptman: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
If u have an Alex, be ready to dance. When you have a khafi............

............ Finish it for me, mind you "I know wetin I write and wetin I no write........

.......if you have a Tacha...........ehm ehm.........just live your life and don't let anyone bully you or try to make you feel less of yourself, celebrate yourself and be happy

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by notoriousbabe: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by DTC2(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2019

I love girls with good dance moves

And i wish to marry one someday

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by utenwuson: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
The way women call themselves sweet names baffles me,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Gabson4040(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Come meet me for hauz...

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Erolow(f): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lolzzzzz

This kind Dance

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by CaptainMitch: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lively girl.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Pgateway: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by solmusdesigns: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

Mgbeke, like cindy

This girl and her wierdness

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
utenwuson:
The way women call themselves sweet names baffles me,
And if guys call themselves sweet names omo na gay alert... Anyways, it's a feminine thing.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by emsco(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Her mate are getting married already, make she de there de dance for the gram.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by PureGoldh(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
I love dx gayL called Alex... She is so real.. She don't fake stuffs

meanwhile.. My people...if you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 66 771

3 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
No be small tin o!

Some unusual dance steps.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by DonTattaglia: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Absolutely irrelevant news.. Who is Alex?
Re: Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" by deepwater(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
I hate when people steal the due attention that belongs to others just because they can,
well i know blame am, na the people wey dey invite them i blame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella-Damasus Secretly Marries Dorris-Simeon's Ex-husband / Anna Banner Flashes Thigh In Sexy Black Dress / Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Used As Police Car In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.