Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Scammer Unit On Telegram "Fixed Game" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scammer Unit On Telegram "Fixed Game" (1333 Views)

Free Fixed Game For Today (correct Scores) / Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels / Free Fixed Game, Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Unit On Telegram "Fixed Game" by olufemijason: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
@info.Alert Beware of this scammer Sunday Jeremiah Alias DrGreen on telegram with a followers of 6k.He deleted his telegram page this morning of 20th October,2019 around 9:45am.I'm appealing to those that worked with Zenith Bank,to please assist in extracting the picture of this scammer and let us placed it on all the social media. Zenith Bank Act.Nos:2213461302.Let unite against scammer on the social media
Re: Scammer Unit On Telegram "Fixed Game" by Ledensy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
I am here to tell you about the business of safe pay who goes by name PRINCEWILL AZUBUIKE DANIEL. Here is his account details.

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA
DANIEL PRINCEWILL A.

This guy is too good, I must commend him for being able to scam me.

The two images you see are before and after. He is a scammer period. There is nothing like fixed match be safe from these bastards and not loose your money to them just like I did.

Re: Scammer Unit On Telegram "Fixed Game" by Hunry: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fact remains that fixed match does not exist, stop falling victims.

if it is real why can't they borrow money or sell their properties and stake so they can win the millions for themselves.

The problem is that telegram and spo.rty.bet aids all these scammers.

You people should report these channels when you come across them.

Also report to their various banks that the account is used for scam.

Make a report via email to the The Lagos State Lotteries Board via info@lslb.lg.gov.ng

and also to The National Lottery Regulatory Commission via info@nlrc-gov.ng

These scammers love using spo.rtyb.et because there is no way to verify a ticket ID on spo.rty.bet and it is easy to make fake screenshot and videos via spo.rty.bet.

Petition the authorities to enforce spo.rty.bet to create a way of verifying ticket id and also securing a users account/ profile.

Always report all these scammers, because if you don't they will keep scamming others and it could be your relative next.

Fixed match does not exist, run from them
Re: Scammer Unit On Telegram "Fixed Game" by Sopcla: 1:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Ledensy:
I am here to tell you about the business of safe pay who goes by name PRINCEWILL AZUBUIKE DANIEL. Here is his account details.

ZENITH BANK NIGERIA
DANIEL PRINCEWILL A.

This guy is too good, I must commend him for being able to scam me.

The two images you see are before and after. He is a scammer period. There is nothing like fixed match be safe from these bastards and not loose your money to them just like I did.

I AM ON HIS TELEGRAM CHANNEL OBSERVING, THE GUY IS PURE SCAM, THE GUY MAKES NOTHING LESS THAN 600K MONTHLY SCAMMING PEOPLE THROUGH HIS TELEGRAM CHANNEL HE HAS BEEN SCAMMING FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND IM 100% SURE THE GUY HAD MADE OVER 30M FROM THIS SCAM, THERE IS NO DOUBT A LOT OF PETITION HAVE BEEM FILED AGAINST HIM, SOONER OR LATER HE WOULD BE ARRESTED, THIS IS EFCC CASE

(1) (Reply)

Late Sam Okwaraji's Death: How It All Happened / Hakim Ziyech Celebrates His Move To Chelsea By Buying This Expensive Gift / Chelsea Confirm Third Summer Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.