Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels (4942 Views)

Free Fixed Game For Today (correct Scores) / Free Fixed Game, Thank Me Later / Come In!!! I Have Fixed Game With Large Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2019
This is a note of warning to all soccer punters looking for fixed matches up and down. There are actually fixed matches but scammers have cashed in and deceive people, collect their money and give fake games. You will waste your money on those idiots and also waste your money to stake on the so called fixed game. I was scammed a total of 40k by AMAZINGSUREBET run by somebody that calls himself Jayne. He claims to have an agent in Estonia called Robin who liaise with teams that want to fix their matches. I tried to do a background check on him but nothing came up hence this warning. Now he posts a fake sheet detailing the so called fixed game which he blurs. He normally preach use God and motivational messages to brainwash people to subscribe with 13255 naira to be paid to one Peter using a first bank account. He has agents who collects money from clients in other African countries. Now look at the deal. The 30 of us are linked to a different channel. That's where he post the fake slip. He post the same slip to the Amazingsurebet.com channel but blur it. Now he tells us in that small group to stake 10 dollars equivalent of our currency. That's where i smellleed a rat. This is somebody that told us before to stake maximally. Then he deleted us from the group. Now after the game, he will now impute the scores into the blurred slip he showed others and start celebrating using gifs of celebration up and down. Other people in the group will actually believe that the game worked.
And then the cycle goes all over again. Fidelity bets does same. All others do same. Anyone promising odds of 100, or 200 or 300 in the case of Jayne is fake. Pls don't be like me. He will post several winning tickets that carry the new fake prediction. This time it's opened. Others in the group will wish they paid for the fixed game. It's all scam. Please don't waste your money. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
He uses a UK based bet company called Betfair to bet. His Ghanaian agent uses soccer bet slip. I checked these up and discovered they were real. He really covered his tracks. Pls stay away from these guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:22am On Aug 24, 2019
SINCERELY FROM MY HEART ❤️ I APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL AND SAY MAY YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY

THIS IS FIRST IN HISTORY OF ESTONIAN

THE PROMISE AM GIVING ALL OF YOU IS THAT AFTER VERIFICATION AND THE PROBLEM CAME FROM US I WILL SEND ALL THE AGENT YOUR MONEY ACCORDING TO YOUR COUNTRIES AND YOU WILL BE PAID BACK BOTH THE MONEY YOU USE AND STAKE THE MATCH THANKS

STAY TUNED AS I WORK ON IT DONT LEAVE THE GROUP SO THAT WE CAN FIND YOU EASILY
That's what he sent this morning. He is fake. Fake fake

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2019
Don't bet more than 10 dollars to help us stick together
send screenshots after booking

Also send the name of your country

Send the screenshot of your tickets

That was before the game

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2019
Use your Google and convert 10 dollars to your currency and send your ticket to me

If you don't send your tickets for confirmation you're on your own don't say I didn't warn you

When he said this, that's when i knew it's fake.

Then next thing he deleted us from the main channel. That is AMAZINGSUREBET.com
That was the confirmation. Will show u the fake bet slip he sent

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2019
As u can see below that's the fake ticket, that's my betslip on betking the other bet9ja slip i used 20k for that one. Hmmmm it is well.

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2019
As u can see below that's the fake ticket, that's my betslip on betking the other bet9ja slip i used 20k for that one. I can't post that here. Am pained Hmmmm it is well.

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:34am On Aug 24, 2019
This is the fake ticket

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
This scammer uses a first bank account with the name UMERIOHA PETER. THATS THE ACCOUNT I PAID INTO

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by ololobouaustine(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
That guy is a big scam he scammed me. Am just seeing this post he did the same thing to me and he blocked me from the group. And deleted our conversation as well. God will punish him and is family.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by ololobouaustine(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
He did the same thing exactly the same thing. God will punish him the worst part is he post people who won with is games people do video for him they are all lies i lost my hard earned money. Am pained but God will punish this guy.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Gee64: 6:18am On Dec 22, 2019
You can get free draw finding systems and win weekend draw bets.
Get these at my signature below..

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gee64:
You can get free draw finding systems and win weekend draw bets.
Get these at my signature below..
God will punish you and other scammers
Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Hunry: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fixed match does not exist, stop falling victims.

if it is real why can't they borrow money or sell their properties and stake so they can win the millions for themselves.

The problem is that telegram and spo.rty.bet aids all these scammers.

You people should report these channels when you come across them.

Also report to their various banks that the account is used for scam.

Make a report via email to the The Lagos State Lotteries Board via info@lslb.lg.gov.ng

and also to The National Lottery Regulatory Commission via info@nlrc-gov.ng

These scammers love using spo.rtyb.et because there is no way to verify a ticket ID on spo.rty.bet and it is easy to make fake screenshot and videos via spo.rty.bet.

Petition the authorities to enforce spo.rty.bet to create a way of verifying ticket id and also securing a users account/ profile.

Always report all these scammers, because if you don't they will keep scamming others and it could be your relative next.

Fixed match does not exist, run

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Peru255: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hi...i have also come across this Jayne,you said after payment he tells you to stake 10 dollars equivalent to your currency, what happens after that? do the teams win?or he posts a different ticket to 31 subscribers and then reveals a different ticket after results?
Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Soccerpunter: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS
Http://www.soccer-picks1x2..com
Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Peru255:
Hi...i have also come across this Jayne,you said after payment he tells you to stake 10 dollars equivalent to your currency, what happens after that? do the teams win?or he posts a different ticket to 31 subscribers and then reveals a different ticket after results?
It's entirely scam. More channels using format have opened on telegram. All he does is to go to live scores, copy the real scores and open the game he posted(which only those who paid can see and know it's fake) and enter those scores. Those who subscribed will count their loses because the game is ABSOLUTELY FAKE, he uses gifs to celebrate up and down. Those who didn't subscribe, will be regretting. They don't know God is saving them from being scammed.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Don't allow their sweet talks, motivational speech and using Gods name, deceive you. First, how do you know these scammers? They disable comments. They make sure participants have no contacts with each other. They direct you to pay into a personal account instead of a business account. They post thousands of fake thank you messages on whatsapp especially when their fake game ends. God will punish them. Pls stay away from all fixed bets.
Some tell you pay after winning. That's no guarantee. Because all they did was guess. If u are lucky to win, u are then hooked for more scamming.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2020
They will tell you that there are scammers out there and warn you not to patronize them. They post fake tickets and whatsapp messages of people thanking them for changing their lives. ALL ARE FAKE. I still logged on telegram and saw very many still using this format and people are falling for it. Before I paid, I came here and looked for threads like this but found none. I saw a thread where they listed names of fraudent blogs and channels on telegraph. This guys own was not there so that gave me confidence. It's all fake fake fake.
Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by lifenija: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Eroms4life17:
They will tell you that there are scammers out there and warn you not to patronize them. They post fake tickets and whatsapp messages of people thanking them for changing their lives. ALL ARE FAKE. I still logged on telegram and saw very many still using this format and people are falling for it. Before I paid, I came here and looked for threads like this but found none. I saw a thread where they listed names of fraudent blogs and channels on telegraph. This guys own was not there so that gave me confidence. It's all fake fake fake.
so u believe in odds n bet agent why not ask ur self why arent they using it to rank in money?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of All Telegram Fixed Game Channels by Eroms4life17(m): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2020
lifenija:
so u believe in odds n bet agent why not ask ur self why arent they using it to rank in money?
Bro the only way to open people's eyes is to warn them. Carry the message, expose them so people can know what they are doing. If I came across threads like this, I wouldn't be deceived.

(1) (Reply)

Yobo Wants More Foreign Pros In Eagles Defence / Nigeria Vs Algeria U-23 Olympics Qualifier Dec 5 18:00 / Ex-Enugu Rangers Player Hired Thugs To Beat Former Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.