Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

"What Would Be God's Relevance If He Hadn't Created Humans"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What Would Be God's Relevance If He Hadn't Created Humans"? (351 Views)

Rape A Girl, Marry Her And Pay A Fine To The Dad! This Can’t Be God! / If Man Be God, Life For Better. Reason The Matter With Me / How Will The World Be Like If Adam And Eve Hadn't Eaten The Forbidden Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What Would Be God's Relevance If He Hadn't Created Humans"? by Chronicgenius: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Happy Sunday Nlanders.Hope today's service was great.

I'm not an atheist though, but this question has been on my mind for sometime now."WHAT WOULD BE GOD'S RELEVANCE IF HE HADN'T CREATED HUMANS"?.I mean what would be the reason for God's existence if he hadn't created us?

Yea,I know he is the KING OF KINGS AND ALL OF THAT but just think about it,other than influencing human affairs here on earth I don't see any other reason for his existence or do you think that if he hadn't created us he would just sit on his throne all day and be worshipped by his angels for all ETERNITY..I DON'T THINK SO!?

Before some guys here start bashing me,just know that this question was born out of pure curiosity (lol)

Your comments would be very much appreciated.
Re: "What Would Be God's Relevance If He Hadn't Created Humans"? by TheSourcerer: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Happy Sunday Nlanders.Hope today's service was great.

I'm not an atheist though, but this question has been on my mind for sometime now."WHAT WOULD BE GOD'S RELEVANCE IF HE HADN'T CREATED HUMANS"?.I mean what would be the reason for God's existence if he hadn't created us?

Yea,I know he is the KING OF KINGS AND ALL OF THAT but just think about it,other than influencing human affairs here on earth I don't see any other reason for his existence or do you think that if he hadn't created us he would just sit on his throne all day and be worshipped by his angels for all ETERNITY..I DON'T THINK SO!?

Before some guys here start bashing me,just know that this question was born out of pure curiosity (lol)

Your comments would be very much appreciated.

may the good Lord cum on us as he did mary

1 Share

Re: "What Would Be God's Relevance If He Hadn't Created Humans"? by iPrevail(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Aliens exist and nature is alive.

Hmm.. That's a deep question. Let's see if this gets answered with the usual threats of hell or insults

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Faults Those Who Prefer A Meeting With Pastor Adeboye Over Dangote / Sheikh Jafar Mahmud Adam Umdatul Ahkam Vol 1 / Seeds Of Destiny 24 December 2019-- Freedom – Key To Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.