Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent (36972 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Thefaceless: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
My only consolation is that Buhari will be out of there by 2023.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by dodorima1: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Buhari is the master of distraction and deflection
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by dodorima1: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author= post=83314153][/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by dodorima1: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
[s]
post=83314144:
okay
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by NKSH: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
friendlyadvice:
angry na this long thing you want make we read you dey craze

You better read and be enlightened. Where do you expect the truth to be revealed to you? on Instagram?.

Black Man Problems.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Erolow(f): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked shocked

Check my signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
OP just retold the same story that we know already. I can't make anything out of this.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Risingblue008(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
This post ought to written as a text book,not news OK?
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Outreachms: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
At the end of the day, there was nothing new in this material. It's just a collection of all that we know so far on this matter....Nigeria media houses don't add any shit to what we hear on the street....RUBBISH POST
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
NKSH:
[s]1. PDP is right, buhari has turned Nigeria's white house(AsoRock) into A house of comedy.

2. In what capacity or right is a non member of the buhari family (Fatima Daura) living in the presidential villa and insulting the first lady of our Nation in her own house.

3. If it where an Igbo president or GEJonathan that was to Harbour his extended family in the villa, would Nigerians have kept quiet about it as they do now?

4. Since when has our presidential villa become a family house in the village that people without appointment enter and live in because they're friends of the president?

so many questions to be asked.

The solution of Nigeria is a SPLIT.

We will fight for our own home (Biafra) if that is what it takes to be free from this level of disgrace and foolishness.

Better to live in a Nation where I'll be ruled by my own people than live as a Nigerian and be ruled by this illiterates and tribal bigots. [/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Agugbadin: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Enough of this gossip about the first lady please mind your business and allow the woman to rest.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by KaptainAfrika: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Jesu What did I just read !?
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by sirjoe1124(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
post=83314144:
Again......
U won't cease to amaze me...
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Licht: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Crap journalism. Nothing new from what we are already aware of. One lazy journalist just sitting somewhere to put together different opinions already expressed on the issue.
The writer should go get busy and do some good investigative journalism, say about the North East crisis.
ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/aisha-buhari-the-dirty-fight-in-aso-rock-villa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Phobia1: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.independent.ng/aisha-buhari-the-dirty-fight-in-aso-rock-villa/

You guys should write on something else we are tired of this already. Done and dusted. Make una dey creative abegi
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by notoriousbabe: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
No peace for the wicked
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Kpoikpoi: 1:28am On Oct 21, 2019
NKSH:
1. PDP is right, buhari has turned Nigeria's white house(AsoRock) into A house of comedy.

2. In what capacity or right is a non member of the buhari family (Fatima Daura) living in the presidential villa and insulting the first lady of our Nation in her own house.

3. If it where an Igbo president or GEJonathan that was to Harbour his extended family in the villa, would Nigerians have kept quiet about it as they do now?

4. Since when has our presidential villa become a family house in the village that people without appointment enter and live in because they're friends of the president?

so many questions to be asked.

The solution of Nigeria is a SPLIT.

We will fight for our own home (Biafra) if that is what it takes to be free from this level of disgrace and foolishness.

Better to live in a Nation where I'll be ruled by my own people than live as a Nigerian and be ruled by this illiterates and tribal bigots.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Kpoikpoi: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2019
I'm sick of listening to this Biafra nonsense, just pack your load and leave,the Igbos don't contribute anything to this country except crime anyway.
Everyday you talk of Biafra but you can't even develop the 5 states you have.
Otu nne gi.
How una wan take form the Biafra?
Sea you get.
Oil you no get.
Sense you no get.
You think forming a country is the same as selling bread at Onitsha bridge?
Yeye people, na only mouth una get.
Form the Biafra na,make we see.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by donsheddy1(m): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Honestly, I'm not a burial or APC fan but this childish rants and whining from PDP is just too much. We agree that he's pointless and clueless yes, but so are the others.

Nigeria has been recycling leaders each corrupt in their own unique way. It's a known fact that everybody gets into politics just for the money both APC and PDP are guilty of this.

Please allow the dullard enjoy his tenure while we the masses affected by his incompetence endure.

After all people voted him in whether you like it or not.

I rest my case.
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
ladyjane5657 my love grin happy birthday to you nwanyi oma... much love from your one and only..
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Ladyjane5657(f): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
yinka303:
ladyjane5657 my love grin happy birthday to you nwanyi oma... much love from your one and only..

Oh my!!! Is that my chastyyyyy Ohhh.. How I missed you!!!! ❤
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Oh my!!! Is that my chastyyyyy Ohhh.. How I missed you!!!! ❤
same here dear. My phone was stolen just last wednesday. Sorry for missing your birthday. Hope you're good?
Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Ladyjane5657(f): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
yinka303:
same here dear. My phone was stolen just last wednesday. Sorry for missing your birthday. Hope you're good?

Ohhhh.. I'm sooooooo sorrrry.... Yes Iam..

Hope u good too?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ladyjane5657:

Ohhhh.. I'm sooooooo sorrrry.... Yes Iam..

Hope u good too?
I am. tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / Governor Akeredolu Shares Ludo And Slippers To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.