Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? (26760 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by solomedoh: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Mind your business. They are met together for ever and nothing can separate the couple. The woman love her husband from your story you posted.

Please, take note: You and your hubby will be their enemies very soon when they eventually settle in the other room.

I remember my colleague and her girlfriend do fight like this and even two of them do arrest each other to police station always and when my mgr stepped into the matter, he was later became their worse enemy and the lady does not greet him anytime she brings launch to the guy and more other things please.

Please tread with caution abeg[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by TGM2015: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
So I’ve never actually brought a personal issue to this forum, but this one is beyond me and I don’t know the best course of action to take here. I believe that there are people here who may have had a similar experience or might know what best to do. This may be a bit long.

So there’s this neighbor of mine whom I have an after-school agreement with. She’s a stay-at-home mum with two kids (a nursing baby and a four-year-old) while I have one child (also four). I usually leave my office at 4:00pm, so the agreement is, after-school at 12:30pm, I’ll go pick up the kids (they go to the same school) and return to work while she watches my son for me. I get my son his lunch and snacks before he goes there, even though she’s begged me to stop doing that, but I can’t saddle her with feeding a child that’s not hers.

The issue now is, a lot of violent things have happened in that house and as of this week, my son won’t be returning there. But I fear for the woman. Our homes are separated by a wall, but we often hear the arguing and crying sometimes. I knew she was having marital issues but I didn’t know the extent.

About two weeks ago, I went to get my son from the house and I noticed he wasn’t talking as usual. My son is the very boisterous type who likes to bounce as he walks, and he’ll usually try to take the key from my hand so he’ll open the door himself. That day, he wasn’t talking as usual. He seemed scared and shaken up. I knew the woman would sometimes punish the kids by asking them to kneel down when they fought, but she wouldn’t hit them. I asked him what the issue was, if anyone at school or home had been looking for his trouble, the guy said no.
He’s very close to his father (they are best friends), so when my husband came home I asked him to talk to the boy because he couldn’t choke his food down. After about a while, my son opened up. Apparently, he’d witnessed a very violent beating that he was struggling to find the right words to explain. He said that David’s father had been punching his mother in the passage with two hands at a time, and when she’d tried to run, he brought her back and beat her more. He said that he and David had to hide under the table because they were scared of getting hurt. He then said the mother raised a flower vase and hit him on his head, but the man continued beating her and shouting at her.

I didn’t know what to say. My son had witnessed a violent beating and it traumatized him. We soothed the boy and told him to forget about it. I then knew why the woman didn’t come out to hand him over as she usually did when I went to get him. He just came to me by himself.
The next day, I was skeptical about taking my son back there but he said he doesn’t want to stop playing with David and Sandra (the one-year-old baby). After school, I picked the boys up and drove them home. David’s mom came to the door and her face was badly bruised. I had to ask her what was wrong, but she hurriedly said she fell down and then took the kids from me.

On Friday last week, two days ago, the worst happened. It was around 3:00 or 3:30 when the woman called me at work. I picked the phone up and it was my son. He said that David’s mummy was lying on the floor and wasn’t opening her eyes. He said she was still moving but she couldn’t open her eyes. That blood was coming out her nose and mouth and their daddy had driven away. My heart literally flew out of my chest.

I called my husband as I was driving home and told him to meet us at the hospital. Long story cut short, she was badly battered and torn apart, almost about to give up life. I took her and all the kids to the hospital. While they were cleaning her wounds and hooking her up to the IV, I sorted out the bills. My husband tried to reach out to hers but he was rejecting the calls, so he went to make a statement at the area police command. They told us to contact them once she wakes up to give her statement. The police doesn’t usually like to dabble into marital issues but the woman was disfigured beyond imagination.

Sadly, you won’t believe what she said when she came to after a few hours. She started begging us to not report to anybody and not even call her family. That she’ll refund us the hospital bills and we should just call her friend that lives in New Haven to come and look after her. She was trying to protect the beast that had beaten her and left her for dead. We tried to reason with her because the man would certainly kill her sooner or later. She said he’s her husband and the father of her kids, bla bla bla. She told us that she’d been confronting him about a girl he’d been gallivanting openly with him, and that’s been the cause of all their issues.

She told me to use my number and call her husband because he doesn’t have me as a contact. I called him and told him the wife he tried to kill was in the hospital. He told me that she had better remain there because he’ll kill her if she ever comes near his house again. He hung up on me. She’s still insisting that he doesn’t mean it and she must go back once she’s discharged.

The issue now is, should we withdraw the police report or take the case up? The woman’s life is in danger and she doesn’t seem to understand the seriousness of her situation, writing it off as momentary anger. I don’t know why women choose to remain in these violent situations even when they have children to live for. She’s not even thinking about her one-year-old who has been with me all weekend.

Mature advice is needed here. Pease push to front page. I don’t know if we’ll be overstepping our boundaries by trying to help her.

Please find a non-governmental organization brief them, let them take over the case. Please inform them that you do not want the battered wife to know you report the case. And for sure, if it gets to court, you and the children can be witnesses.
See if the woman go back to that violent and abusive marriage and lost her life in the future, you may NEVER forgive yourself. Save her life before considering marriage. Seriously, not helping her out is endangering the life and future of those kids. God has put you in a position to help, please help indirectly through NGOs. Don't withdraw the police report.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Caseless: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2019
@ computergeek, be careful , the violent husband might hurt you or your family, too. If you take actions, the wife would definitely tell her husband you did. Just convince her to report her husband to his parents or someone he respect in his family.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by capitalzero: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2019
sisisioge:
Dearest Lord in heaven! Ahhhhh! Heavens please be kind to me and mine.

Madam OP, you've done your bit. Thank you. Kindly seal it by calling her family too. That crazyyy little Mrs is destined to die with the title. As for your kid, biko find him another place to stay after school.

We are all responsible for our choices. Please let the world know, let her family know, let the police remain in the know so that he could easily go to the prison he so desperately sort after. Afterall, either could have chosen to walk away. I just pity his kids.

I agree completely
Withdraw your son
call her family and pastor
keep on informing all security agencies you know
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by clems88(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2019
Since she has chosen to die, leave her na grin abi na your kill or die . when she dies from beating , she will explain to God why she was dsmn foolish angry
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by pocohantas(f): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Sterope:
If he is truly a police officer, this country is seriously bleeped. I am pretty sure he came from a fu.cked up home too.

He might be one. Is it not NPF again?
Na craze people full there.

Jaqenhghar:

He is just a troll

I doubt o, but make I just believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by boxypane(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Someone should give that wife beater a taste of his own poison. He is a lunatic

3 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by joeking2222: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
So I’ve never actually brought a personal issue to this forum, but this one is beyond me and I don’t know the best course of action to take here. I believe that there are people here who may have had a similar experience or might know what best to do. This may be a bit long.

So there’s this neighbor of mine whom I have an after-school agreement with. She’s a stay-at-home mum with two kids (a nursing baby and a four-year-old) while I have one child (also four). I usually leave my office at 4:00pm, so the agreement is, after-school at 12:30pm, I’ll go pick up the kids (they go to the same school) and return to work while she watches my son for me. I get my son his lunch and snacks before he goes there, even though she’s begged me to stop doing that, but I can’t saddle her with feeding a child that’s not hers.

The issue now is, a lot of violent things have happened in that house and as of this week, my son won’t be returning there. But I fear for the woman. Our homes are separated by a wall, but we often hear the arguing and crying sometimes. I knew she was having marital issues but I didn’t know the extent.

About two weeks ago, I went to get my son from the house and I noticed he wasn’t talking as usual. My son is the very boisterous type who likes to bounce as he walks, and he’ll usually try to take the key from my hand so he’ll open the door himself. That day, he wasn’t talking as usual. He seemed scared and shaken up. I knew the woman would sometimes punish the kids by asking them to kneel down when they fought, but she wouldn’t hit them. I asked him what the issue was, if anyone at school or home had been looking for his trouble, the guy said no.
He’s very close to his father (they are best friends), so when my husband came home I asked him to talk to the boy because he couldn’t choke his food down. After about a while, my son opened up. Apparently, he’d witnessed a very violent beating that he was struggling to find the right words to explain. He said that David’s father had been punching his mother in the passage with two hands at a time, and when she’d tried to run, he brought her back and beat her more. He said that he and David had to hide under the table because they were scared of getting hurt. He then said the mother raised a flower vase and hit him on his head, but the man continued beating her and shouting at her.

I didn’t know what to say. My son had witnessed a violent beating and it traumatized him. We soothed the boy and told him to forget about it. I then knew why the woman didn’t come out to hand him over as she usually did when I went to get him. He just came to me by himself.
The next day, I was skeptical about taking my son back there but he said he doesn’t want to stop playing with David and Sandra (the one-year-old baby). After school, I picked the boys up and drove them home. David’s mom came to the door and her face was badly bruised. I had to ask her what was wrong, but she hurriedly said she fell down and then took the kids from me.

On Friday last week, two days ago, the worst happened. It was around 3:00 or 3:30 when the woman called me at work. I picked the phone up and it was my son. He said that David’s mummy was lying on the floor and wasn’t opening her eyes. He said she was still moving but she couldn’t open her eyes. That blood was coming out her nose and mouth and their daddy had driven away. My heart literally flew out of my chest.

I called my husband as I was driving home and told him to meet us at the hospital. Long story cut short, she was badly battered and torn apart, almost about to give up life. I took her and all the kids to the hospital. While they were cleaning her wounds and hooking her up to the IV, I sorted out the bills. My husband tried to reach out to hers but he was rejecting the calls, so he went to make a statement at the area police command. They told us to contact them once she wakes up to give her statement. The police doesn’t usually like to dabble into marital issues but the woman was disfigured beyond imagination.

Sadly, you won’t believe what she said when she came to after a few hours. She started begging us to not report to anybody and not even call her family. That she’ll refund us the hospital bills and we should just call her friend that lives in New Haven to come and look after her. She was trying to protect the beast that had beaten her and left her for dead. We tried to reason with her because the man would certainly kill her sooner or later. She said he’s her husband and the father of her kids, bla bla bla. She told us that she’d been confronting him about a girl he’d been gallivanting openly with him, and that’s been the cause of all their issues.

She told me to use my number and call her husband because he doesn’t have me as a contact. I called him and told him the wife he tried to kill was in the hospital. He told me that she had better remain there because he’ll kill her if she ever comes near his house again. He hung up on me. She’s still insisting that he doesn’t mean it and she must go back once she’s discharged.

The issue now is, should we withdraw the police report or take the case up? The woman’s life is in danger and she doesn’t seem to understand the seriousness of her situation, writing it off as momentary anger. I don’t know why women choose to remain in these violent situations even when they have children to live for. She’s not even thinking about her one-year-old who has been with me all weekend.

Mature advice is needed here. Pease push to front page. I don’t know if we’ll be overstepping our boundaries by trying to help her.

I swear, cold catch me as i read this post. It's like the YOUNG WOMAN'S BRAIN has being attacked. My advice goes thus:
1: Pray for that WOMAN, cause she needs ur prayers more, right now than any advice.

2: Remove your own son from that house asap, coz what that kid is experiencing right now at that age is bigger than his brain, and it might seriously affect him in future if not treated urgently.

3: if possible as well, help the WOMAN'S kids to keep off from that environment as well.

4: even if you choose to report the case to the police, but don't be fully involve, coz sometimes HUSBAND and WIFE matter dey hard to interfere. I will personally advice you to REPORT the case to any HUMAN RIGHTS close to YOU.

5: If possible, try and contact any of her family members for them to be fully involved in this horrible situation.

6: please try anything possible within ur capacity to help that WOMAN right now to come back to her SENSES, coz if she eventually die, u might not FORGIVE yourself for some years to come and you might live a guilty life as well.
May God help her to come back to HER SENSES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Surulereman(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2019
FatherBona:

You took the words out of my mouth.
That man has no regards for either her or her life and wants her out of his way the sooner the better.
If he kills her and gets caught, he goes to jail. What then becomes of the children.
Its an abusive relationship, she has pride issues in her family that's why she can't tell them.
She has to leave, no two ways about it.
Count your blessings, take those kids out and settle elsewhere. Forget about men and their troubles. You can survive without them.
Don't close the police case. He should be prosecuted for domestic abuse .
You've said it all. Nothing more to add. She who has ears, let her hear.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:

First never allow your boy to witness such events again because it will affect his buildup. For the couple, don't withdraw the case because you ve already reported and if she would deny it, let it be. You can help her by contacting her family
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by 2thunder(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2019
This is terrible and as a man it is more heart breaking to see men beat they wives because they cannot control their emotions.

I blame our igbo/African tradition that makes marriage an impossible feat for our ladies, demonizing them when they speak up from abuse. SHAME on our Fathers.

My advice be there for her, baby and David for the least as a friend.

Google domestic abuse victims 2019 in Nigeria and show her how many women who have died, she needs to see reason to speak up. Let the world get rid of one monster.

As a father please don't allow your son go there unsupervised. Nanny's are the new househelps

I guess she is not skilled in anything if not He will never try that on an independent woman

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by nauto5: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:
Babe me sef don tire. She's already seeing the repercussions of enduring domestic violence and how it affects her kids. I'm the one taking care of the baby while David is in the hospital with her. They are already suffering.

This kain matter just tire me. Her family is too local and would try to make peace and return her there.

Ishilove
Pocohantas
Naptu2

I need mature advice.
if this is happening in Enugu, I will need to contact you so I can intervene on this. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by marvelous000: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
nobody is asking to hear his side of the story. Maybe she's a nag. Maybe she opened legs for another man. It could be that her tongue is acid and the man reacted. These women can make a kitten become a tiger with their mouths. Who knows if she hit him first. She set him up. Where are the men with these questions? Waiting for them.
Beating her is bad enough, but beating her in front of his kids, is unforgivable and untenable.
The only question here is the veracity of Op's account, and if there's nothing mendacious in her account, then he should be abhorred with the profoundest contempt reserved for malicious bush animal that is better quarantined than left at large.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Brightdude007: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2019
What will people say that i ran away from my marriage, they will c me as a failed mother, this mindset has sent many women to their early grave. When you die d same pple will still call u d biggest fool. Run for your life b4 its too late. His hrt already belongs to ur rival.....if he wants u back .....let him look for you and realize your value. If he doesn't fine, your kids needs you alive n in good health. No marriage is valuable than your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Priest111(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2019
I Strongly Think Letting The Woman's Family Know About The Issue Issa Good Start Before It Degenerate Into A Homicide For The Emotionally Battered Woman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Blinkers: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:

I don't care about the two adult îdiots that have found a good match in Sado-masochism.

I'm more worried about your son and their kids.

Your son (which is the only individual within your control in this situation) has his mind fûcked badly and you must do all you have within your capacity as a mother to UNFUCK his sensitive mind. His reaction after witnessing that kind of violence shows that he has a sensitive minds that can pick minute bits of everything that happens around him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by blue2tech: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2019
;DThe best you can do as a good neighbor and clients before God, is to make a formal complaint With the police and advice Her on Her options, i had a similar expirence ce in my house which put an end to six years of Bartery, i took pictures and threaten him that i will purcecute him myself and make sure he is convicted. Whether the wife likes it or not and i am looking Out for Her children and life, No f.. K intended. And he never touched Her and she (wife) stopped greeting me, But i don't give a SHIT. ;DThe best you can do as a good neighbor and clients before God, is to make a formal complaint With the police and advice Her on Her options, i had a similar expirence ce in my house which put an end to six years of Bartery, i took pictures and threaten him that i will purcecute him myself and make sure he is convicted. Whether the wife likes it or not and i am looking Out for Her children and life, No f.. K intended. And he never touched Her and she (wife) stopped greeting me, But i don't give a SHIT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Obiaksnews: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
This is what you should do, Help the lady get the ministry of women affairs involved, If they take up the case it can't be dropped like what would happen in a police station. I am very sure the ministry would pursue the case to a conclusive end, whether the woman wants it or not. Please help her.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by linearity: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2019
I will say, withdraw your kid immediately and don’t pick their kid either; let her find a solution for her kid. It may be hash abandoning their kid, but you must distant your kid from any memory that will remain him of those abuse for him to heal quickly and fully.

For the Police case, don’t withdraw or kill it, you might regret doing that, if something fatal befall that lady, at the same time there is not much you or the Police can do, if she does not cooperate. So, simply go back to the station and update your statement to include that, the lady badly need help but she is afraid to pursue the case, then walk away.....leave it to the Police to do what they want to do; Her Sister in New Haven must have also been aware of what is going on, you can also confide your fears and what you have experienced with her.

That is all you can do, if you are religious pray for her as well.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
marvelous000:

Beating her is bad enough, but beating her in front of his kids, is unforgivable and untenable.
The only question here is the veracity of Op's account, and if there's nothing mendacious in her account, then he should be abhorred with the profoundest contempt reserved for malicious bush animal that is better quarantined than left at large.
I doubt the op is insincere. There are some people like that. She's not lying
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Hangulsaram:

Is that all you could say? Let’s assume that all you said are truth, so she deserve to die by beating?
you didn't get the sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
Midas01:
Why are you making contrasting comments?
which contrasting comments?
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2019
Midas01:
I need to be with my fellow mad people at yabaleft. I should Allow sane people to discuss and where I don't understand sarcasm or other literary tools,I should shut up so that nobody else can tell I'm insane.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Midas01:
I am a mad man. I pray such happens to me.
I wanted to insult you, but your prayers are causeless and so will return to you to perfect your desires for me to you instead, in Jesus name. Amen. You cannot even understand sarcasm or read to understand.

When you have gotten your prayers returned to you full force, contact me for your Deliverance. It will teach you that there is a God who answers real prayers according to His will. Not the rants of a literary inhibited Yaba patient
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Any man that says such things should be jailed. What kind of irresponsible talk is that? Does that justify the kind of beating he gave her? Why not divorce her or send her packing? Why resort to violence?
that's why I'm asking for the men who usually ask such to come and ask.

1 Like

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:
Ode

] did you read the last two lines? Or are you quick to react to the first words?

I was asking where the men who ask such questions are. You don't get my post. You give rise to the impression that all females are just angry and lashing out, crazy sentimental beings. The OP even understood my point.

From that post I have realized how nobody actually reads before quoting. Anyone mentioning me on that post with insults is retardedd beyond help.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by CodeTemplar: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
computergeek:

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by decrownprince(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Have handled a similar case while in Gombe Police Command. The police can't really do much if the woman doesn't corporate. If by chance the police get enough evidence and arrest the husband, he will be charge to court for causing grievous hurt, attempted homicide, domestic violent etc which on conviction he will be send to prison for a very long time. Now if that happen, the wife will blame you, the wife will tell everyone that care to listen that you refuse to mind your business and send her husband to prison, she will also tell her children how you send their daddy to prison. If the lady is unable to take care of herself and her kids she will blame you. The world will turn against you for sending someone husband to prison and letting the wife suffer. The only thing you can do is to inform the lady family and let them look into it and find a solution. Sometimes we get into trouble when trying to help someone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Duggedised12(f): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
you didn't get the sarcasm
this is not the time nor the place for sarcasm shuo ,na wah for you o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by Duggedised12(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2019
decrownprince:
Have handled a similar case while in Gombe Police Command. The police can't really do much if the woman doesn't corporate. If by chance the police get enough evidence and arrest the husband, he will be charge to court for causing grievous hurt, attempted homicide, domestic violent etc which on conviction he will be send to prison for a very long time. Now if that happen, the wife will blame you, the wife will tell everyone that care to listen that you refuse to mind your business and send her husband to prison, she will also tell her children how you send their daddy to prison. If the lady is unable to take care of herself and her kids she will blame you. The world will turn against you for sending someone husband to prison and letting the wife suffer. The only thing you can do is to inform the lady family and let them look into it and find a solution. Sometimes we get into trouble when trying to help someone.
computergeek this comment .

Now while trying to save a drowning man, you must be a good swimmer else you will both drown. Thread with caution, be wise lest you end up becoming a victim.

Report to her family first and see their reaction if they are with you on saving their daughter ,you proceed if not leave the case open ,contact domestic violence office ,you cant save a person who doesn't want to be saved.
Re: Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? by BRATISLAVA: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2019
Duggedised12:
this is not the time nor the place for sarcasm shuo ,na was for you o undecided
lol. But people should've read to the last line before reacting

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.