Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,686 members, 7,827,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son (74148 Views)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo / Funke Akindele All Smiles In Gorgeous Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by julishad(f): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

Chroma is also a babymama idiot not that rush rush get together they quickly form to save face Oahu
I wonder o, she's also another baby mama, no bride price was paid. All this igbo kids sef, If igbo man married a yoruba woman, no wahala but if yoruba man married igbo woman,na story till dawn as if their greatest achievement is marrying a yoruba man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Jimbadly: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

Dude the last time I checked Sophie is edo how did he conquer west olodo

He has two other baby mamas tho who are Yoruba. Though he's denying the paternity of the first one.
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

Chroma is also a babymama idiot not that rush rush get together they quickly form to save face Oahu
but was safe and her prestige was also safe by the marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by solmusdesigns: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Jimbadly:

He has two other baby mamas tho who are Yoruba. Though he's denying the paternity of the first one.

he has no yoruba baby mama.. out of his three baby, one is ifeanyi is ibo, one is imade edo, and the last is american harley
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Jimbadly: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

It’s obvious the people who really jubilate like they won jackpot when they marry outside their tribe

It's obvious you know nothing. Igbos are the least likely of the major tribes to marry from outside their tribe. Igbo men hardly marry from outside their state of origin much less a Yoruba woman. Most Igbo mothers are known to vehemently oppose such union.

I don't know why people like you keep living in self delusion.
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Jimbadly: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

he has no yoruba baby mama.. out of his three baby, one is ifeanyi is ibo, one is imade edo, and the last is american harley

It speaks volumes, doesn't it? That he obviously does not consider women from his tribe worthy enough to bear his kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by solmusdesigns: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2019
Jimbadly:

It speaks volumes, doesn't it? That he obviously does not consider women from his tribe worthy enough to bear his kids.

Not really, all his siblings are married to thier yoruba partners, while david is just birthing baby by mistake from loose women from famously "Italian" "Europe" money chasing loose tribe
It may be something of worthiness in Iboland but here its shame, you can ask Peter Psquare,

No yoruba or hausa fulani have time for childishness, due to greed and moral bankruptcy

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Jimbadly: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Not really, all his siblings are married to thier yoruba partners, while david is just birthing baby by mistake from loose women from famously "Italian" "Europe" money chasing loose tribe
It may be something of worthiness in Iboland but here its shame, you can ask Peter Psquare,

No yoruba or hausa fulani have time for childishness, due to greed and moral bankruptcy

No need to change the topic sire, we are talking about Davido here and not his siblings. He has put the ring on Chioma's finger because he does not consider any lady from his tribe worthy of such.

Maybe I should also ask Lola why and how she trapped Peter and held him tenaciously and bore him a son out of wedlock? Even when all of Peter's family especially the mum were against the union.
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by solmusdesigns: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Jimbadly:

No need to change the topic sire, we are talking about Davido here and not his siblings. He has put the ring on Chioma's finger because he does not consider any lady from his tribe worthy of such.

Maybe I should also ask Lola why and how she trapped Peter and held him tenaciously and bore him a son out of wedlock? Even when all of Peter's family especially the mum were against the union.

a mere engagement ring at a resturant after pregnancy means nothing in yoruba culture, maybe thats the marriage rite in iboland but to us in yoruba land chioma is a mere baby mama, and her son isn't among hiers to adeleke dynasty of Ede osun state

Am not stoping Ibos from celebrating thier new feat, but here in southwest she is still a babymama

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Phobia1: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
lilmax:
If davido have brain, he should keep that new born away from the rest babymamas

See this one smiling smile of envy,jealousy, bitterness, ugliness

Hmm me just wondering how many teeth she go get sef. D mouth is freekin wide men
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by dominique(f): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Olaonipekun11:
Sophia momodu another woman igbos tremble when they hear her name lmao. Igbos want Yoruba people so tey they can defend so jealously hehh. I don’t know yorubas who can defend because one Yoruba woman marry Igbo. We will just shake our heads in remorse for that woman. In our mind, what an insult.

I don't know why they're making this particular intertribal union a big deal. It's not the first of it's kind and it certainly won't be the last. Peter Okoye, UC Ukeje, Former Mr Nigeria Emmanuel Ikubese all got married Yoruba women and nobody made a fuss about them. So why is this particular intertribal union such a big deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Emmannn101(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2019
Cute pictures

But my only concern is that, who will marry this one now, the girl don cast as Davido baby mama and definitely he can't marry her again

Olagbara o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by dominique(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

They attack her because she doesnt send, and goes about her business doing her thing. I doubt she and Chioma have ever had any contact together, everybody stays on their lane which is good. She has never interfered in their relationship. At least once in a while, we see pictures of her and the 2nd baby mama or their children together.
I wonder why all this energy is not used on the 2nd baby mama. Sophia seems like an easy target, and a real threat to some people o...

The attacks on the lady is getting nauseating to say the least. Should she quit social media and live the rest of her life in misery because her child's father picked someone else over her? I wish they can just leave her alone and channel their trolling on the one that impregnated 4 women within the space of six years (I don't know why people keep forgetting the 1st baby mama in Ibadan)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by ObongawanAKS(f): 9:48am On Oct 21, 2019
She's beautiful, with her melanin popping skin!

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by RenHub: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Pussywar:
Davido wife born, make she no smile again. See retarded people saying trash on that post.

Assin. I just wonder the kind of mindset most people have in this forum

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
She 4 congratulate chioma na undecided would hv gained more respect wit that cool

Did Chioma ever congratulate Imade on her birthdays or comment on any post concerning Imade?
Why is no one calling out the one abroad?
Why are they always on Sophie's neck?
They are maintaining their lanes.
You don't embrace someone who refuse to shake your hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Olaonipekun11: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2019
dominique:

I don't know why they're making this particular intertribal union a big deal. It's not the first of it's kind and it certainly won't be the last. Peter Okoye, UC Ukeje, Former Mr Nigeria Emmanuel Ikubese all got married Yoruba women and nobody made a fuss about them. So why is this particular intertribal union such a big deal?
I think it’s Igbo women that made it a big deal and their Igbo men have to accept it but in their mind they don’t like it. They use words to console themselves by attacking Yoruba women instead by saying Igbo girls rock or those ugly women or we r home keepers or Yoruba women baby mamas but we don’t do babymama etc. The things I hear ehh makes me even hate my Yoruba brothers seriously. The same ladies that say this need to console themselves cos no Igbo man wants them n they don age now they turn to that ugly Yoruba woman’s son for comfort oloribu gbogbo
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by Mizwisdom(f): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
There are no derogatory words I've not seen or heard against females since this new kid was born, it's like some males are getting erections over David's new baby. I don't just understand grin una no get life ni?

Sophia receives over N300K for Imade's upkeep every month, Imade is David's first child, she's his cabon copy and because of her he keeps his relationship with the mama because she must be catered for too, so why won't she smile, why does she need to care if Chioma gives birth or not when her own child is being well taken care of, has Chioma ever acted like a good step mom to Imade(David's first child)? I would do the same thing if I was her so you folks should live your lives and mind your business grin when you decide to marry a man who already has kids be prepared for what you will see both now and in future.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by kensing1046(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thanks a lot, you should also know that people like you are senseless 2( sense 0%) , and u also behave like a GOAT here, idiot

hybridblood07:
People like you shouldn't be in NL! Sense is far from you.
Re: Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son by hybridblood07(m): 12:23am On Oct 22, 2019
Are you for real? Lol
kensing1046:
Thanks a lot, you should also know that people like you are senseless 2( sense 0%) , and u also behave like a GOAT here, idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Lady Removes Her Top To Hug 2face On Stage, The Look On Annie Idibia's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.