Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

First Bank Vs Zenith - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Vs Zenith (2065 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Sterling Bank Vs Uba / Access Bank Vs Zenith Bank For A Batch B Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Vs Zenith by Funjay(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2007
Hello, Nairalanders. Pls I need u guys help. I need to make a choice, btw 1st bank and Zenith. Which do u think its better in terms of career development, pay package and working conditions.

What should I expect in the Zenith Interview coming up 2moro? Am expected to resume at First Bank training school by 3rd June and presently am in ADIC Insurance. Am really at a fix. Pls, I niid ur help
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by chy(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2007
Hi Funjay

Even if you didnt ask zenithbank is better for you
1 million times more than firstbank especially at the
executive level.

Thanks
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by Doovy: 2:01pm On May 21, 2007
cONGRATS.i THINK YOU SHOULD GO FOR ZENITH.I AM ALSO DOING THE INTERVIEW 2MROW
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by TOOPURE(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2007
To be honest, First bank is better for career development, and as a fresher they wld encourage you. But as for zenith, its all about pressure, which when u start u wld find out. My friend the pressure is not worth the pay. Incase if u havent heard, Firstbank now pays higher than zenith. First bank also has the best training school in nigeria note that. As a fresher you wld be valued morew in firstbank, but for zenith you are like a slave.All the same just put it in prayers, God wld choose the best for you.
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by ashala(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2007
@ Toopure

Who tell you say First bank de pay pass Zenith. My friend you r LYING.
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by yankidelta(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2007
Incase if u havent heard, Firstbank now pays higher than zenith.

I never hear that one ooo lipsrsealed
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by cushman(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2007
If you really want to establish yourself in the banking sector then firstbank is for you, aside that nothing else. So jigga, better find your square root fast!
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by DMD(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2007
I would like those that are saying that First Bank pays higher to state how much they pay, because I know that Zenith Pays 1.6m per annum for entry level staff. This is the only way we can compare and contrast and be able to draw a reasonable conclusion. Good luck
Re: First Bank Vs Zenith by yemisa: 8:38am On May 22, 2007
For me I would prefer first bank , in terms of career development , First bank will build your capacity because you will attend so many trainings and it is less stressful. I dont think first bank marketing is tedious like this new generation banks just in case you are posted to marketing unit.

You can always cross to this new generations banks when you have gotten the right experience, that is my own point view.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Aptitude Test For July 2014 / VACANCY ! VACANCY !! VACANCY !!! / Ahmed Zakari &co. Chartered Accountant. Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.