Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Have 200 Articles I Want To Guest Post To Naija Blogs [free Quality Articles] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 200 Articles I Want To Guest Post To Naija Blogs [free Quality Articles] (731 Views)

I Want To Guest Post On Blog And Paying #5,000 Per Post / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / If You Have 200 To 250k Facebook Page Or Group Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 200 Articles I Want To Guest Post To Naija Blogs [free Quality Articles] by Kvngemmanuel: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello NL,

I have written over 200 quality Articles in the past 3 months (unpublished and unique for this purpose).

Each article is 800 - 1000 words and i have some with more.

As per niche, no matter your Blog niche I have an article for you, am looking to guest post all of them for free to Good Blogs (DA requirement of 5 at least)

I have removed the Images to avoid copyright issues so[b] you can use your images[/b], you can also change the titles and target related keywords if you want.

How Do I Get An Article?

am giving 3 articles per Blog, all I need is your niche.

1) DM me on Whatsapp with your Blog - No is - 08 1 0 25 2 5 51 0

2) send me your Blog URL

3) I'll send you my Author Details [note: for each article I give, a link to my blog is included in the author section, that's what Guest post is for]

4) After that, I'll send you a link to a google doc containing 3 articles for the niche.

5) you post them and send the live URL to me to prove

If all goes well, when I write more I'll send to you.

Also, if you want to buy the bulk of the articles am open to options.

Thanks and hope to see you in my inbox soon

PS: i can show you sample of my previous articles when you DM
Re: I Have 200 Articles I Want To Guest Post To Naija Blogs [free Quality Articles] by OyiboUgbo04: 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
If your work is related to travel and tourism i will be willing to publish them on. www.outravelandtour.com
Re: I Have 200 Articles I Want To Guest Post To Naija Blogs [free Quality Articles] by Kvngemmanuel: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2019
OyiboUgbo04:
If your work is related to travel and tourism i will be willing to publish them on. www.outravelandtour.com

Yeah, i have a few.. i'll send you an email via your contact form
Re: I Have 200 Articles I Want To Guest Post To Naija Blogs [free Quality Articles] by Josegood(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tech, digital marketing, cyber security niche
https://w3techy.com.ng/guest-post

(1) (Reply)

Payment Gateways To Process Payments Online / Facebook Page Needed / Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.