Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp (13912 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / Valentine Ozigbo: "I Was A Village Boy But Today I'm Global And Well Travelled" / Valentine Ozigbo Marks Birthday Today, Gets Shout Outs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by AlexReports(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Osinbajo Celebrate Transcorp Hilton

Nigeria prestigious Democracy Heroes Award has recognised and honoured the President and CEO of Transcorp Group, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo for his relentless efforts in advancing excellence in the hospitality sector. He was honoured with the Career Exellence Award at the Award occasion of Democracy Heroes Award, held at Trancorp Hiton Hotels in Abuja.

The occasion was well attended by reputable personalities across Nigeria and witnessed the recognition of Award honour of distinguished personalities including the Executive Governor of Nasarawa State, HE Governor Abdullahi Sule, FCT Minister of State, Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, FIRS Chairman Dr. Babatunde Fowler, First Lady of Kwara State, Mrs. Olufolake Abdulrazak, Billionaire Philanthropist and Politician, High Chief Engr. Johnbosco, amongst others.

In a reaction via the verified instagram handle of Transcorp Group President, Valentine Ozigbo, he thanked Democracy Heroes Award for such a dignified Award. Still stressing on honour, he expressed humble gratitude to God Almighty, his Bosses, Mentors and Colleagues.

The Award came few days after the Federal Government through Vice President Osinbajo awarded Transcorp Hilton PlC with the Certificate of Discharge, confirming that the Company has fulfilled all the privatization conditions attached to the sale of the Hotel as not to be subject to any post-privatization monitoring.

The Principal Partner of Democracy Heroes, Olufunsho Fajag applauded Valentine Ozigbo and other Award recipients on the award decoration and honour, noting that it was a well-deserved recognition. He encouraged awardees to be dedicared and devoted to the growth and development of democracy in NigeriaNigeria prestigious Democracy Heroes Award has recognised and honoured the President and CEO of Transcorp Hilton Group, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo for his relentless efforts in advancing excellence in the hospitality sector. He was honoured with the Career Exellence Award at the Award occasion of Democracy Heroes Award, held at Trancorp Hiton Hotels in Abuja.

The occasion was well attended by reputable personalities across Nigeria and witnessed the recognition of Award honour of distinguished personalities including the Executive Governor of Nasarawa State, HE Governor Abdullahi Sule, FCT Minister of State, Dr. Ramatu Tijani Aliyu, FIRS Chairman Dr. Babatunde Fowler, First Lady of Kwara State, Mrs. Olufolake Abdulrazak, Billionaire Philanthropist and Politician, High Chief Engr. Johnbosco, amongst others.

In a reaction via the verified instagram handle of Transcorp Group President, Valentine Ozigbo, he thanked Democracy Heroes Award for such a dignified Award. Still stressing on honour, he expressed humble gratitude to God Almighty, his Bosses, Mentors and Colleagues.

The Award came few days after the Federal Government through Vice President Osinbajo awarded Transcorp Hilton PlC with the Certificate of Discharge, confirming that the Company has fulfilled all the privatization conditions attached to the sale of the Hotel as not to be subject to any post-privatization monitoring.

The Principal Partner of Democracy Heroes, Olufunsho Fajag applauded Valentine Ozigbo and other Award recipients on the award decoration and honour, noting that it was a well-deserved recognition. He encouraged awardees to be dedicared and devoted to the growth and development of democracy in Nigeria

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/10/transcorp-hilton-ceo-honoured-with.html

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by AlexReports(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Vice President Osinbajo awarded Transcorp Hilton PlC with the Certificate of Discharge,

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by PureGoldh(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
When you are BiG you are BiG.... Congratulations to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by OBTMOS(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
F
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by Kingjoe7: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by NwaAmaikpe: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
shocked

I can't but remember the early days of Dele Momodu and Bisi Olatilo.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by AssoJnr: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by HaryoBamex(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations o
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by splendidabbey(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
good for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by Rapmoney(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
If you want awards, just transfer some few change to the bank account of Alexreports, and you will surely be given one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by KingTom(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Elumelu's name not mentioned once yet his pictures flood the thread

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by ekaette1621: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
THE VP IS REALLY GOING PLACES.
NEXT NA THE MOTEL WEY DEY MY STREET HIM GO COME VISIT. grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by AmuDimpka: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmm so hé is an igbo man...no wonder they are developers

LoL
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by gaetano: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
At least it's not the award that Alex report is selling

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by Anambralstson: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Odogwu Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by Anambralstson: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

LoL
Amesi Town in Aguata LGA Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by AmuDimpka: 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
Anambralstson:

Amesi Town in Aguata LGA Anambra State.

That's great
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by Chike4all: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats Mr Val,,,, I have always wanted to be like this man.. since I met him in person, he's influenced my life.... I hope to be there someday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by davodyguy: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hello Alex.

I need this award.

Like how much will it cost?

Inbox me cheesy
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by donprinyo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
De original Nigerians. Always making us proud. Igbo kwennu!

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by AdesegunSanni89: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
KingTom:
well Tony is the chairman of Transcorp Hilton
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by KingTom(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
well Tony is the chairman of Transcorp Hilton
I know, he could've at least been mentioned in the article
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by Nyamuri: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
That's why they have been developing Malaysia, Indonesia, India etc grin
AmuDimpka:

LoL
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by ksam(m): 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

LoL
Developers of the North and West grin
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by shegsrules(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
All those people wey invest for transcorp that year when shares sales be the main thing. Hope all there shares are intact
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by RichDad1(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Blogger blogger.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by MountainView: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Money is Good

Meanwhile

I'm looking for an investor for my Tech Startup
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by tolumizzy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
I will be dre soon
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by axglide(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tony right hand man
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by axglide(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
KingTom:

Hmmmm, Tony is the Chairman of Heirs Holdings, which is a Holding Company for Transcorp Hotels that owns Transcorp Hilton. The awardee is the GMD/CEO of Transcorp Hotels. The lady, Owen is his deputy.
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
axglide:

He owns Tr
I know sad
Re: Valentine Ozigbo Honoured With Career Excellence Award As VP Applauds Transcorp by axglide(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
KingTom:
I know sad

Ok, i think Tony was at the Villa for the Certificate of Discharge for full ownership of Transcorp which was a FG entity or so during the times it was called NICON Hilton

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Banks Trading Below Minimum Liquidity Ratio – MPC Members / Development Bank Of Nigeria Takes Off July / Alternative Way To Make Payment In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.