Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience (4477 Views)

Wow! See Igbo Man Who Invested $100,000 Into Agriculture In Nigeria / Share Your Experience On Water Melon Farm / Wonder On My Maize Farm!! Read And Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by nkemjacob2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
I have lost money in investment now I'm scare to even invest. If anyone has invested in dis farm company called farmbuddy. pls share ur experience.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2019
nkemjacob2:
I have lost money in investment now I'm scare to even invest. If anyone has invested in dis farm company called farmbuddy. pls share ur experience.

Bro why not try do it yourself better still get a manager who is experienced in the farming business you're investing in??

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by nkemjacob2(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Bro why not try do it yourself better still get a manager who is experienced in the farming business you're investing in??
Its farm same as farm crowdy. I want to know those who have invested with them. Their time of return is quicker than farm crowdy prior to the time I need the money. I would have invested with farm crowdy
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by OreoPaschal(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
nkemjacob2:
Its farm same as farm crowdy. I want to know those who have invested with them. Their time of return is quicker than farm crowdy prior to the time I need the money. I would have invested with farm crowdy

Try FarmPark, it's trustworthy. I am a witness. cool cool
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 3:06am On Dec 09, 2019
nkemjacob2:

Did you eventually invest in farmbuddy?......

1 Like

Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by feran15(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2019
OreoPaschal:

Try FarmPark, it's trustworthy. I am a witness. cool cool

Which of their packages did you use?
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by OreoPaschal(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2019
feran15:

Which of their packages did you use?

Their Crowdfunding; E-farming. They gave 15% of 25,000 for 4months.
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by feran15(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
OreoPaschal:

Their Crowdfunding; E-farming. They gave 15% of 25,000 for 4months.

Okay, thanks.

Do you understand how their farm out or farm in works?
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by OreoPaschal(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2019
feran15:

Okay, thanks.

Do you understand how their farm out or farm in works?

It involves higher capital though, but the cash out for their Farm-out is high more like they manage the farm for you, you bear the cost of cultivation and they manage the farm; you share profit at 70:30.

The Farm-in is more of buying land from their farm estate to practice agriculture.

I only tried e-Farm to confirm their authenticity and I am convinced.
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by feran15(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
OreoPaschal:

It involves higher capital though, but the cash out for their Farm-out is high more like they manage the farm for you, you bear the cost of cultivation and they manage the farm; you share profit at 70:30.

The Farm-in is more of buying land from their farm estate to practice agriculture.

I only tried e-Farm to confirm their authenticity and I am convinced.

Okay thanks
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
[quote author=RightoPrivacy post=86203329][/quote]

Thanks for this, already invested. Let's see how it turns out......

My motto on any investments 'never invest what you cannot wave bye bye to'............... wink
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2020

You should be a detective....... cheesy
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2020

Any dirt on West agro farms?
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by sammylee002(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Any dirt on West agro farms?
am interested in knowing abt dis West Agro farms too....
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by ChisomKapa53: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2020
Farm buddy is the real deal!!
I have been investing since 2019 when they started and its been amazing o. Great customer service,prompt payout to you and their app actually got improved after i complained when it was new.
They are insured by Leadway and i don't think i'm leaving them anytime soon.
nkemjacob2:
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by bouqolah: 10:23am On Jun 07, 2021
Please avoid FARMBUDDY, they are struggling to pay investors. There is no story/excuse i haven't heard from then for an investment that matured on May 31st.
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
nkemjacob2:
hmm farm pack is close to me in epe near augustin univ.if u want to invest with dem is cool buh i suggest if u work out ur own farm or if u know how to farm very well land is not an ishue i have 3plot we join hand and make something out of it in a year.doh i have a job i dont have time to farm but i have land.....
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by hello66: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
nkemjacob2:

One word --

RuN
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by OBALOLA55(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
hmm farm pack is close to me in epe near augustin univ.if u want to invest with dem is cool buh i suggest if u work out ur own farm or if u know how to farm very well land is not an ishue i have 3plot we join hand and make something out of it in a year.doh i have a job i dont have time to farm but i have land.....
WHERE IS THIS YOUR LAND
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHERE IS THIS YOUR LAND
already using it
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by emmanuelbrown26: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
already using it
I even wanted to ask u if u hv started using the land. Bcs sometime last year, u were looking for somebody u can collaborate with
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I even wanted to ask u if u hv started using the land. Bcs sometime last year, u were looking for somebody u can collaborate with
yes ur right time flies
We had to take advantage of the continous rain fall.
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by emmanuelbrown26: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
yes ur right time flies
We had to take advantage of the continous rain fall.
wow, interesting. So what type of agriculture are u into, maybe I can come over and learn one or two things
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

wow, interesting. So what type of agriculture are u into, maybe I can come over and learn one or two things
first it was cassava and i had 2stand of plantain nd it did very well on the land
So i had to buy elot of plantain suckers and plant
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by emmanuelbrown26: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
first it was cassava and i had 2stand of plantain nd it did very well on the land
So i had to buy elot of plantain suckers and plant
Interesting, pls can I get your WhatsApp number
Then, how long does it take for plantain to germinate?
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

well if u have a fertile ground it will be much easier to grow fast and big.7months 8 atleast
Nd i sold it fast i never knew people like plantain this much
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by emmanuelbrown26: 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
well if u have a fertile ground it will be much easier to grow fast and big.7months 8 atleast
Nd i sold it fast i never knew people like plantain this much
Alright baba, I will wasap u
Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by xtyyy: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
THEY ARE SCAMMERS! THEY ARE OWING PEOPLE MONEY! THEY OWE SOMEONE I KNOW OVER 1 MILLION NAIRA! RUN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Invested With Farmbuddy. Pls Share Your Experience by Phoeberesources(f): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2021
Hybrid jumbo guava seedling are readily available for sale in large quantity

Orders yours now

Location Ibadan
( we offer easy transportation)

Follow us on our social media handle
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/semilore.olusanmi

https://www./640385153593149/?refshare
@semiloreolusanmi. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1j7t2vld8hrv5&utm_content=431zb3q

WhatsApp
https:///FuW4c8xWinI738kzHCRqIR

https:///IHgbiaIV50t70kIJrujrXC

Nairaland forum
https://www.nairaland.com/phoeberesources

Jiji
https:///create-opinion/user4455206

Chat us on

OTHER SEEDLINGS AVAILABLE ���
Dwarf Pawpaw, Date palm, Avocado pear, Grapevine, Stevia, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Local pear/Ube, Miracle fruit, Moringa,Passion fruit,Strawberry, Mango, Spinach,Kolanut,Bitter cola,Stevia,Plantain (cameroon,elephant)Banana (Cavendish), Gauva, Ugwu,
Tenera,Spinach,Irvingia ogbono/oro, Neem/DongoYaro,Almond, Aggbalumo/udara/cherry, Coconut, African Walnut,
Breadfruit,Jackfruit, Noni, Bell apple, Sugar apple, Wanbugu apple.....

SEEDS �����️���
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam,Cassava,sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get Maize/grain Dryer / The Current Price Of 25litres Of Palm Oil In Kano State needed. / The 13 Great Reasons To Have Your Farm In Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.