Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

So, James Middleton Reveals He Had Suicidal Thoughts Before Kate Accompanied Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So, James Middleton Reveals He Had Suicidal Thoughts Before Kate Accompanied Him (227 Views)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So, James Middleton Reveals He Had Suicidal Thoughts Before Kate Accompanied Him by stellapatu: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
James Middleton has revealed that his sister Kate Middleton joined him at therapy sessions as he battled depression.

James, 32, revealed that he 'couldn't do anything', including seeing his family while he was struggling and that he was in a 'dark and miserable place'.

He had suicidal thoughts before undergoing a year of therapy, where his mother Carol, father Michael and sister Pippa also supported him. James told The Telegraph: 'I couldn't do anything. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't read a book, I couldn't eat. I removed myself from everything.'

James added that everyone is 'delighted' at his progress and he's now 'pinching' himself 'to feel how lucky he is'.

'The way I was a couple of years ago was about as far the other end of the scale as it could be.'

The entrepreneur recently became engaged to his French girlfriend Alizee Thevenet after a year of dating.

In the interview he added that he is looking forward to settling down with his wife-to-be and his beloved dogs, adding that he feels he can now 'take on anything'.

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/so-james-middleton-reveals-he-had-suicidal-thoughts-before-kate-accompanied-him-to-therap

(1) (Reply)

Power Of 10 Minutes Jogging Unknown To Everyone! / HIV, Others: Nigeria Pledges $12m To Global Fund / Free Skincare Cosmetics Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.