Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? (696 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 10, 2010
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 10, 2010
Could this be a warm up for Iran ?

lol,v grin grin grin
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by olabukola: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2010
Yet they want to defend europe
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by ElRazur: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2010
Unknown missile launch? In the USA? Highly improbable that they (US intelligence and forces) do not know about it. As to whether there is a sinister message behind it is open to debate. I wonder if the Russians may make comment about this. . . Hmmm actually, there is no comment to make as it was done in US territory and air space.
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by tpia5: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
who knows

@ topic.
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by Beaf: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2010
frosbel:

Could this be a warm up for Iran ?

lol,v grin grin grin

I'm sure at this time, Obama will be more interested in a diplomatic trip to Iran to implore that they open up their markets to US business.
The days of imperialistic wars in distant climes are over.
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by NegroNtns(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
Unknown missile launch? In the USA? Highly improbable that they (US intelligence and forces) do not know about it.

. . . . . grin I like the response!

Traditionally, Pentagon conducts its strategic exercises far away from public view. If it is a sealed program, only the Commander-In-Chief and a handful of selected top military brass - serving and retired - ever are aware of it. Their inputs influence whether the program advance and become a tactical exercise or killed at the preliminary stage.

When Pentagon takes its missile launch into the public view, then the intent is not for a military domination but rather for a political propaganda.

The question is who is that propaganda aimed at? cool
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by Beaf: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
It was just a plane.
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by ElRazur: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
Beaf:

It was just a plane.

Do you believe that or are you saying what we all heard in the news?

I personally think it may be a plane, but the pattern of projection across the sky is highly unlikely. Looks like a an ascending "opposite c-curve to me". But then my opinion is not in anyway a fact. Just mere speculation. grin
Re: Mystery Missile Launch Seen Off California Coast - Whats This All About ? by Beaf: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
ElRazur:

Do you believe that or are you saying what we all heard in the news?

I personally think it may be a plane, but the pattern of projection across the sky is highly unlikely. Looks like a an ascending "opposite c-curve to me". But then my opinion is not in anyway a fact. Just mere speculation. grin

They showed a picture from a different angle that showed it as a plane. The US has enough deserts to test missiles without taking the risk of shooting them close to the North Pole where they might hit Russia and then. . . Yawa gas!

(1) (Reply)

Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza Was "Not Well" - Family Members / Afghan Policewoman Kills US Military Adviser / Missouri Governor Deploys Natinal Guard Troops To Quell Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.