Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria (3778 Views)

Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Meet MC Asawana, One Of Nigeria's Finest Tv Hosts (photos) / Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Afro3: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Osazee Samuel Aikhionbare better known by his stage name as "MC Papi" is a Nigerian Comedian, MC and one of the prestigious Ambassadors of Nigeria multi-million real estate brand, Bstan Group. After his breakthrough in the last two years of his career after a 6year dedication to hardwork, MC Papi has continued to thrill his fans and followers with wonder appearances and mindblowing performances at high profile events and occasions.

Over the last 8years, MC Papi has been up and up with loads of innovative and creative engagements in the entertainment industry. Known for his unique attention to details, MC Papi has affronted several events, from researching the event, to preparing notes, taking charge of the running sheets and liaising with sound and catering, nothing is left to chance with the excellent abilities of MC Papi in any event.

As a Master of Ceremony, MC Papi is equipped with the neccessary technicalities needed to extract relevant information from guests, whilst entertaining the audience and comfortably keeping events flowing. His strenght, capacity and intelligence remains undaunted and uncontestable.

The indigene of Edo state Comedian, who is currently based in Abuja doubles as a Businessman, with vast media experience in the entertainment and showbiz industry. He is indeed one of Abuja's successful headline standup Comedians and MCs.

Interact with him on the following handles:
Instagram: @mcpapicomedian
Twitter: @mcpapicomedian
Facebook: Mcpapi Aikhionbare

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2019
I heard he is the richest comedian in Nigeria right now. Ali Baba, AY, Basketmouth's money combined is not up to half of his entire wealth
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by ForeThinker: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Omoh C Hyping

Last Last e go b packaging

Christmas don dey near ...showbiz hustle must pay

4 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Four4Clien(m): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2019
i've never heard of him but the way you are hyping him in the write-up, i hope he becomes very huge

Promo! Get your own blog or website for 14k only, whatsapp - 0706.,3084,,.171

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2019
How much him pay for this publicity?

Mod wey push this to Frontpage na you I dey ask.

12 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
How much did you pay seun for this advert.?

7 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Jh0wsef(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Sukueponmalu: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Paid Ads?

3 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Slawormir: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
Am surprised
Haven't heard of this niggarrr

And he is not even a low budget asss Moda fuckkking comedian
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by alensbaba(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
nice outfit
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Kenny242(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
FTC
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by BlueRayDick: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2019
So nairaland Don turn Instablog wey people dey pay money to hype them undecided

Anyways, More money to our oga at Ota

5 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by zone51: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2019
I don't know him in Abuja

We have Ambassador Wahala, Job Legend, Chuks D General...those are the popular n successful ones.
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Deejaygold(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2019
tongue tongue

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Offpoint: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
Let me handle your graphics needs this weekend for almost a free price.... halo me.
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
I want to book him for a night show in Sambisa Forest. The pay is 2 million naira. Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by partnerbizn5(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2019
wish him well...
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by landforeast(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2019
Paid Publicity
This must be Alex hand work
If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by BilltheDON(m): 10:41am On Nov 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by DaddyMorenike: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2019
Mc Pápi. We loyal oh.
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by DesChyko: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2019
Wow.. Nairaland is into hyping now via front page.. Not bad. grin
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2019
Image laundering.

Richest comedian.

Person wey we just dey hear him name for the first time today is richer than Ali Baba and AY combined, both of whom have been in the industry for a long as I can remember with great achievements to their names.

You are just drawing attention to the guy.

I hope he gets the attention that he seeks. #EFCC
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by emeijeh(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2019
Funny adverts we see on Nairaland these days

Na AlexReports handwriting be this, undisputably.

2 Likes

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by FuckAllTheMODs: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by AJSfan: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Cool dude
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by ppogba: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard he is the richest comedian in Nigeria right now. Ali Baba, AY, Basketmouth's money combined is not up to half of his entire wealth

What you "heard' may not necessarily be the truth.

If the comedians you mentioned are not half his wealth then, the fortune may not be from comedy.

BTW do you have an idea of the worth of the people you mentioned? Even if you are their account officers, you my only say the little you know.
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2019
iAudio:
How much him pay for this publicity?

Mod wey push this to Frontpage na you I dey ask.
If Facebook,Twitter or google had advertised this man,you would have appreciated him more na.
But since it's our thing(nairaland),it was paid for.
Why do we then complain about racism when we don't like our own?
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by Bacteriologist(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2019
The füčk is he
Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by realestniggah: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2019
Y'all now accept paid post?

Re: Meet MC Papi, Joins A'list Of Event Compere And Top Rated Comedian In Nigeria by BlackCrainte: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2019
Looking like Sango Olukoso's first son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape: Wizkid Tweet Supporting Rape Emerged. / Wyzdom Noble-bless Me (official Video Mp4) / No Regrets, I Am Arrogant: Emeka Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.